General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
LOL

Name one good MP3 player. Not a single fuck wa

Nah because you'll probably consider them shit due to the fact that they lack loltouchscreen and lolapps.

I can play NES games on my iPod, anywhere I go.

Your argument is invalid, and you jelly.

Yeah because what makes a good MP3 player is that you can play outdated video games on it.

That's a weaksauce argument, Riv.

I don't need my MP3 player to play Super Mario Retro NES Edition VII Deluxe or something.

I need it to do two things: play music and to be able to withstand the abuse I put it through

An Ipod only does one of those things. I'm willing to bet Ipod touches are just as fragile as Blackberry phones, and everyone knows how shit those are.

Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Fuck MP3's, vinyl for life.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
LOL

Nah because you'll probably consider them shit due to the fact that they lack loltouchscreen and lolapps.

Yeah because what makes a good MP3 player is that you can play outdated video games on it.

I don't need my MP3 player to play Super Mario Retro NES Edition VII Deluxe or something.

I need it to do two things: play music and to be able to withstand the abuse I put it through

An Ipod only does one of those things. I'm willing to bet Ipod touches are just as fragile as Blackberry phones, and everyone knows how shit those are.

I spent about fifteen minutes today bored out of my skull, repeatedly dropping my iPod on a tile floor.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
LOL

I spent about fifteen minutes today bored out of my skull, repeatedly dropping my iPod on a tile floor.

Not a single fuck wa

Me and you both know you didn't do that. Not a single fuck wa

Face it Riv not everyone puts Ipods on a golden pedestal like you do. There are people out there that are content with the hardware they have.

Besides I've dropped my walkman on cement, asphalt (at least 10 times, with several of these times happening while I was on a bike going down a hill), in water, in snow, sat on it (a shit ton of times), left it in a smoldering car, and used it in 20 degree weather (multiple times). Seriously come at me with your shitpod. Not a single fuck wa

Mail me your piece. If it survives a year with my carelessness, I'll take back everything I said about your pod.

Until then your Apple Ipod fanboy shit can suck one. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Besides I've dropped my walkman on cement, asphalt (at least 10 times, with several of these times happening while I was on a bike going down a hill),
My iPod's been through all that.

Quote :
in water,
I've never dropped any of my electronics in water before, but I did spill a full half-liter of soda on mine once. iPods are actually quite water-resistant.

Quote :
in snow,
Snow's fine, dude. It's like less-wet water.

Quote :
sat on it (a shit ton of times),
That shouldn't be a problem... I'd be more worried about my butt if I sat on my iPod.

Quote :
left it in a smoldering car,
All modern solid-state gear is fine with that kind of heat. Only old LCDs and hard-disk drives are susceptible to it.

Quote :
and used it in 20 degree weather (multiple times).

On what planet does using an electronic device in below-freezing weather cause it damage? That just means you are cooling it more effectively.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Besides I've dropped my walkman on cement, asphalt (at least 10 times, with several of these times happening while I was on a bike going down a hill),
My iPod's been through all that.

Quote :
in water,
I've never dropped any of my electronics in water before, but I did spill a full half-liter of soda on mine once. iPods are actually quite water-resistant.

Quote :
in snow,
Snow's fine, dude. It's like less-wet water.

Quote :
sat on it (a shit ton of times),
That shouldn't be a problem... I'd be more worried about my butt if I sat on my iPod.

Quote :
left it in a smoldering car,
All modern solid-state gear is fine with that kind of heat. Only old LCDs and hard-disk drives are susceptible to it.

Quote :
and used it in 20 degree weather (multiple times).

On what planet does using an electronic device in below-freezing weather cause it damage? That just means you are cooling it more effectively.

You have mp3s confused with high-end PCs.

Stay with me Riv.

I mean wow, you're a mayo lover and an Apple fanboy.

That's just sad.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

Stay with me Riv.

That's just sad.

I have music files of a particular format confused with a tier of personal computing hardware?

Damnit, ponyfag, think before you type!
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Stay with me Riv.

That's just sad.

I have music files of a particular format confused with a tier of personal computing hardware?

You know what I meant.

Man forget you. You can stay an Apple fanboy for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Stay with me Riv.

That's just sad.

You know what I meant.

Man forget you. You can stay an Apple fanboy for all I care.

Semi-conductor components run slightly better when they're colder. Doesn't matter if it's a supercomputer or a wristwatch.

(although the wrist-watch won't show a notable difference in performance in your lifetime.)
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:39 am

Mmm. I've put my 5th gen iPod nano through hell and it's somehow still working... it stays on the motorcycle, and has been dropped to concrete or asphault more times than I can count (including while moving, twice), left out an operated at temps well below freezing and over 100 degrees, and left out in a soaking overnight rain. Then again, I'm the guy who invested a lot of money in Minidisc equipment right before MP3s took over the world.
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 am

Recently I forgot my ipod in the car overnight and it got below freezing, it was so cold I couldn't even touch it for a while Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 am

i'm guessing Tank means the "Walkman" brand MP3 players? i actually have one of those. i bought for mainly the same reasons as him. i knew it'd have a good lifespan, would be pretty durable, and hold all my music. but come on, it's not all that. you can't even create a playlist without it being a pain in the ass. i bought it because i just wanted a cheap but reliable mp3 player, same as you. as for ipod/iphone, i admit its version of Resident Evil 4 looks really interesting but it's not enough to make me feel like i need one.

honestly the lot of you are a bunch of shallow twats who define yourselves by what you buy/don't buy. you hold products up and bow down to them like some kind of tribal fetish when they're yours, and demonize the other guys because they're not. it's every bit as gay as console wars.

speaking of which, lucy, i'm growing convinced that you're basically chris chan if he smoked pot. you know, a ps3 fanboy who has no real personality of his own and calls it "hexbox"?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:50 am

Riv,, I think he was using the 20 degrees as an argument for battery life. Which has shown batteries die quicker when cold. But of course that would have nothing to do with the hardware so it'd be a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:00 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
i'm guessing Tank means the "Walkman" brand MP3 players? i actually have one of those. i bought for mainly the same reasons as him. i knew it'd have a good lifespan, would be pretty durable, and hold all my music. but come on, it's not all that. you can't even create a playlist without it being a pain in the ass. i bought it because i just wanted a cheap but reliable mp3 player, same as you. as for ipod/iphone, i admit its version of Resident Evil 4 looks really interesting but it's not enough to make me feel like i need one.

honestly the lot of you are a bunch of shallow twats who define yourselves by what you buy/don't buy. you hold products up and bow down to them like some kind of tribal fetish when they're yours, and demonize the other guys because they're not. it's every bit as gay as console wars.

speaking of which, lucy, i'm growing convinced that you're basically chris chan if he smoked pot. you know, a ps3 fanboy who has no real personality of his own and calls it "hexbox"?

Yeah all I do is sit around and define myself using the various electric toys that I own.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:09 am

ITT: Microsoft sucks. Apple sucks. Lets go join the Amish.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:13 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Wierd. I just got done watching Capitalism: A love story today...

I still use CD's sooooo I have everyone beat trollface
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Isn't it the exact same thing down to the definition? :V
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:29 am

Neighbors dog bit my hand
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:35 am

Ouiji wrote:

Hope it isn't bad. :s
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

Hope it isn't bad. :s

Decent puncture, I've been prescribed antibiotics.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 am

Zaraphayx wrote:

Of course not. Because console wars are another version of what I'm talking about, and I don't engage in them. Whatever "loyalty" I might've had to Sony died with my old PS3, and it was actually a much tougher sell than Xbox at first. I just believed I was paying a bit more in the short term to save myself some headaches/anger in the long term (the first models of 360 were just becoming known for their damning design flaws around that time). Basically I was still nominally a practicing Libertarian at the time and my faith in PS3 hinged on my faith in markets. Yeah, that went splendid.

You must not remember the epic rant I posted about that where I concluded that, at the very least, this generation's console wars are especially retarded, because in one way or another, everyone who participated in them on any level was screwed over at the end of the day.

I'm not sure where the WiiU falls into that, whether it's this generation still or the next, but whichever it is it's either continuing this generation's trend or carrying it into the next. To me, that's not a good sign. I mean the way all these people went out and bought one only to find if they bought the cheapest model, their hard drives are basically worthless. The trend has been companies putting out models designed from the start to serve no other purpose than to convince you to buy another, even more expensive model, relatively soon afterwards, because they either lack features or they won't fucking work for more than a year.

Brand loyalty is fucking absurd to me in this case because what the fuck are people loyal to? This isn't a "console war" to me as much as a very literal war between a handful of cartels and the primitive savages inhabiting the buttfuck backwater whose resources they need to make the same drugs they're killing them with.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

Of course not. Because console wars are another version of what I'm talking about, and I don't engage in them. Whatever "loyalty" I might've had to Sony died with my old PS3, and it was actually a much tougher sell than Xbox at first. I just believed I was paying a bit more in the short term to save myself some headaches/anger in the long term (the first models of 360 were just becoming known for their damning design flaws around that time). Basically I was still nominally a practicing Libertarian at the time and my faith in PS3 hinged on my faith in markets. Yeah, that went splendid.

You must not remember the epic rant I posted about that where I concluded that, at the very least, this generation's console wars are especially retarded, because in one way or another, everyone who participated in them on any level was screwed over at the end of the day.

I'm not sure where the WiiU falls into that, whether it's this generation still or the next, but whichever it is it's either continuing this generation's trend or carrying it into the next. To me, that's not a good sign. I mean the way all these people went out and bought one only to find if they bought the cheapest model, their hard drives are basically worthless. The trend has been companies putting out models designed from the start to serve no other purpose than to convince you to buy another, even more expensive model, relatively soon afterwards, because they either lack features or they won't fucking work for more than a year.

Brand loyalty is fucking absurd to me in this case because what the fuck are people loyal to? This isn't a "console war" to me as much as a very literal war between a handful of cartels and the primitive savages inhabiting the buttfuck backwater whose resources they need to make the same drugs they're killing them with.

Meh. Console wars are so useless. If you want to play all the games wouldn't the real goal be to purchase all the systems?

In any case, I always wait a few months before buying the hottest new console. They always seem to need bugs worked out.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:53 am

I just play the games for fun and not to complain how bad it is because of 'x' thing. People almost always seem to look more at the bad things rather than the good ones.

And big companies. They'll always try to get more money from our pockets, either in a good or bad way.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Getting antibiotics now. My dog has multiple bite wounds. And some how my brother found a way to blame me for his girlfriend being unhappy with him. Great start for today.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 pm

The one day this week I have off, and my mom wants me to fucking clean the kitchen. I clean kitchens every damn day. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: