General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The NRA is retarded.

Go down 
+8
Ouiji
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
SirRob
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
Riv
The Fur
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fur

The Fur

The NRA is retarded. Empty
PostSubject: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Good afternoon folks. For my first thread, I figured I'd yell at you all about something.

[quote]The National Rifle Association, the nation’s largest gun advocates lobby, attributed the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, to “school free zones,” arguing that “genuine monsters” are attracted to schools because its administrators and teachers are not armed. “Politicians pass laws for gun free school zones, they issue press releases bragging about them,” NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre said. “And, in doing so, they tell every insane killer in America that schools are the safest place to inflict maximum mayhem with minimum risk.”

“The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,” LaPierre declared and urged Congress to “act immediately to appropriate whatever is necessary to put armed police officers in every single school in this nation.” The lobby will create a “National School Shield Program” that will help schools respond to attacks, led by former Rep. Asa Hutchinson (R-AR).

In a news conference repeatedly interrupted by protesters blaming the NRA for “killing our kids,” LaPierre shoveled out blame far and wide, going after reporters for glorifying killers like Adam Lanza, violent movies, video games, and music videos. He tore into gun safety advocates for exploiting the tragedy for “political gain,” targeted President Obama for underfunding police initiatives in schools, and said that the media demonized “local gun owners” and spread “misinformation and dishonest thinking that only delay meaningful action and all but guarantee that the next violence is a new cycle away.” “Add another hurricane, terrorist attack, or some other natural of man-made disaster, and you’ve got a recipe for a national nightmare of violence and victimization,” he said.

Only gun owners and gun lobbyists — who have spent years easing gun regulations across the country — were spared any responsibility.[quote]

Link to story here.

So there ya go folks. It is...video games, movies, the media (prolly lee-ber-all), and a lack of armed guards in every school who is to blame for the Sandy Hook school shooting.

Way to acknowledge one's own faults NRA.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 pm

I'll just borrow somebody else's post from reddit;

NRA Logic wrote:
The second amendment is necessary to protect ourselves from jackbooted government thugs.
Now, would you please hire 100,000 new government employees, give them guns and station them in our schools?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:39 pm

More like the 2nd amendment is crucial to enabling the right wing fantasy of being those same "jack-booted thugs".
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Riv wrote:

NRA Logic wrote:
The second amendment is necessary to protect ourselves from jackbooted government thugs.
Now, would you please hire 100,000 new government employees, give them guns and station them in our schools?

The fact that it's from Reddit makes it invalid.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:

NRA Logic wrote:

A guy on Reddit wrote:
Tank Abuse is so smart and funny and doesn't want to have sex with big-breasted ponies.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:01 pm

NRA wrote:
“The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”
These people obviously have never heard of Batman.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm

SirRob wrote:
NRA wrote:
“The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”
These people obviously have never heard of Batman.

Wake up America! Now is the time for a masked martial-arts expert vigilante in every school!
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:

NRA Logic wrote:

A guy on Reddit wrote:
Tank Abuse is so smart and funny and doesn't want to have sex with big-breasted ponies.

Not a single fuck wa

You're right, I don't. As a matter of fact, I'm still eagerly awaiting the day when Hasbro either shuts down completely or fucks up MLP so bad that bronies, cloppers and clop artists implode with rage, and then finally simmer out like a dying flame and finally melt into the background like every other annoying thing on the internet that was once over-hyped for no particular reason whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Hey Tank, could you either not shit up this thread or get the fuck out of it, thanks?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 pm

We had armed police officers stationed at my high school. But there was a police station right down the street though.

Actually that police station was shot up once and two officers were killed, so yeah, that guy was definitely drawn towards the police station to commit murder because it was so safe and free of guns. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:

NRA Logic wrote:

A guy on Reddit wrote:

Not a single fuck wa

You're right, I don't. As a matter of fact, I'm still eagerly awaiting the day when Hasbro either shuts down completely or fucks up MLP so bad that bronies, cloppers and clop artists implode with rage, and then finally simmer out like a dying flame and finally melt into the background like every other annoying thing on the internet that was once over-hyped for no particular reason whatsoever.
It wont. The fandom has grown to the point where the show is a main part, and if it was canceled or otherwise fucked up it would merely cripple the fandom. But given time would heal to a point where it was as strong if not stronger. There are also plenty of artists, animators, and voice immitators to where a show could be made for free online.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Hey Tank, could you either not shit up this thread or get the fuck out of it, thanks?

This coming from the person who has shat up more threads and chat boxes than I give a flying fuck about.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:51 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
We had armed police officers stationed at my high school. But there was a police station right down the street though.

Actually that police station was shot up once and two officers were killed, so yeah, that guy was definitely drawn towards the police station to commit murder because it was so safe and free of guns. Not a single fuck wa

Exactly. It's like these guys have never heard of something called "suicide by cop". Just what schools need, yet another incentive for some folks to make one the site of their last stand/martyrdom. Of course I'm being sarcastic. Of course they know all too well about stuff like that. And they don't care. Because this is all about money. They're not trying to protect schools or the kids in them. They're trying to protect their profits or that of someone they're in bed with politically and financially.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

This coming from the person who has shat up more threads and chat boxes than I give a flying fuck about.

Yeah but here's the thing. The Fur happens to be a friend of mine. You're not. He could be an asset to this forum, I think. You either can't or won't. So I kind of don't give a flying fuck about you or what you think about those threads I shit up either, which you probably only care about because you were part of them, and partly why I shat them up, most likely. What you don't seem to grasp is that people stick up for each other when they decide the other person isn't a complete douchebag and a useless twit. That has a lot to do with why I'm a moderator on BTNHboard, and why The Fur isn't going to have guys like you discourage him from even giving this place a chance if I got anything to say about it. It's called basic human dynamics and like most furries, you struggle with or ignore them at your own peril.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

I can't hear you, you'll have to insult louder!
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Yeah pretty average post of yours right there
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 pm

It's a shame you get those right wing or left wing fundamentalist that are so extreme, they ruin it for the rest of us. I like my guns, but I think there's a time and a place for them. I don't believe guns are the problem, but I don't think they're the solution either. People that attack schools, malls, and other places of large gatherings are obviously not in a healthy state of mind, unfortunately though most of them are clever and resourceful enough to find the means. All restricting guns will do is force these disturbed individuals to try something else...explosives, poisons, etc. These weapons are surprisingly easy to make, frighteningly easy to make, and all it takes then is picking a target to maximize the damage. And it's not like guns can protect against these attacks either. I'm open to discussing this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Yeah pretty average post of yours right there

That's what you'll be getting whenever you decide to go on one of those little Shit Talk Crusades you're so overly fond of.

Shit's an old joke at this point, Wolf-Bone.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Ouiji wrote:
left wing fundamentalist that are so extreme, they ruin it for the rest of us.

I'm sorry dude, but where the fuck are all these "extreme" "liberals" I keep hearing about? Sure as hell not in the U.S, at least not in any meaningful numbers or capacity that it matters worth a fuck. I remember wondering this ever since the Bush years when everything was about "the looney left" and how, it seemed, that included people like future president Barack Obama who isn't even a Liberal. So you mind explaining to me just who and what the hell these "liberal fascists" are and how they're "taking away everyone's rights (to be racist, homophobic, or at least treat people like second class citizens because of such hate) as Americans (as we define it according to whatever's convenient at any given time)"?!
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:12 pm

The NRA wants teachers to have guns in the classroom...

I would think that guns around kids would be a terrible idea. What if one found it? Accidents happen after all and teachers aren't angels sent from above.

They aren't gonna see everything.

The thing that gets my goat is people wanting MORE security. In my day, we had drug dogs, clear bookbags, and random locker checks. How much more do we need? Personal bodyguards maybe?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
The NRA wants teachers to have guns in the classroom...

I would think that guns around kids would be a terrible idea. What if one found it? Accidents happen after all and teachers aren't angels sent from above.

They aren't gonna see everything.

The thing that gets my goat is people wanting MORE security. In my day, we had drug dogs, clear bookbags, and random locker checks. How much more do we need? Personal bodyguards maybe?

Basically the same people who play to the paranoid fantasies of toothless hicks and tea-party hacks are the ones really gunning (no pun intended) for a "jackboot" police state, as much as they oppose one whenever a "Liberal" like Clinton or Obama wants to do pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
left wing fundamentalist that are so extreme, they ruin it for the rest of us.

I'm sorry dude, but where the fuck are all these "extreme" "liberals" I keep hearing about? Sure as hell not in the U.S, at least not in any meaningful numbers or capacity that it matters worth a fuck. I remember wondering this ever since the Bush years when everything was about "the looney left" and how, it seemed, that included people like future president Barack Obama who isn't even a Liberal. So you mind explaining to me just who and what the hell these "liberal fascists" are and how they're "taking away everyone's rights (to be racist, homophobic, or at least treat people like second class citizens because of such hate) as Americans (as we define it according to whatever's convenient at any given time)"?!

Don't be sorry, that was the wrong phrase I used, I'm just referring to people that just want guns gone outright. I know that some people say this because there's a few at work; they tend to raise there voices if you disagree with any of their ideals.
"at least not in any meaningful numbers" And I did say a few that ruin it for everybody.
"liberal fascists" I never said this, nor will I ever.
My main point was that we're focusing on the wrong issues. I keep hearing about mental hospitals being closed down, psychologists not finding jobs, people in general not finding employment, and I wonder were all the money went. The US has a large population, and it needs these things.

I'd also like to point out that I did vote for Obama, despite not really agreeing with everything he says.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 am

*sighs* Sorry Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:22 am

Ouiji wrote:
*sighs* Sorry Okay.jpg

What you sorry for, Wheej?

Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
*sighs* Sorry Okay.jpg

What you sorry for, Wheej?

Y U NO?

Didn't mean to upset anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NRA is retarded.   The NRA is retarded. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down