General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
+23
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
cynicalcirno
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Maya
Daisy The Bunny
AthenaiS
Vega
Lucan
Aetius
Lucy
Kaizy
Zaraphayx
Percy
d.batty
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Ouiji
XoPachi
greg-the-fox
Riv
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm living the life. Biscuits and Redbull for dinner. :V
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Lucan wrote:
I'm living the life. Biscuits and Redbull for dinner. :V
Class.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:33 pm

I made pad thai.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Battlezone's doing a podcast tonight just for the hell of it. The timing couldn't be worse, for me anyway, but I said last time I'd stay on board. I dunno. I might change my mind at the last minute, but I doubt it. I tend to keep commitments with people once I've made them. But I'm not going to enjoy doing it at all.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 pm

I spoke too soon, I'm not getting comped for the toxicology expo. And I'm so tired, there were times today where I lost all sensation and felt weightless. Starring blankly into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Sonic Universe characters seem to occupy a realm all their own, though, in fairness. People can find them attractive who aren't even furries in any meaningful sense. And most furries seem to be baffled that such people exist, much like the average joe is about something like furries. It's one of those things I'll never stop wondering about. Why, oh why, do I think Knuckles is the epitome of hawt?

This is honestly surprising. You didn't strike me as someone who likes Sonic. Knuckles is pretty boss, I must agree.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:19 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Sonic Universe characters seem to occupy a realm all their own, though, in fairness. People can find them attractive who aren't even furries in any meaningful sense. And most furries seem to be baffled that such people exist, much like the average joe is about something like furries. It's one of those things I'll never stop wondering about. Why, oh why, do I think Knuckles is the epitome of hawt?

This is honestly surprising. You didn't strike me as someone who likes Sonic. Knuckles is pretty boss, I must agree.

It's been an on again off again thing for me. I loved the comics and the series, and the better games. But the attraction? Again, your guess is as good as mine as to where that comes from, and it comes and goes.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Battlezone's doing a podcast tonight just for the hell of it. The timing couldn't be worse, for me anyway, but I said last time I'd stay on board. I dunno. I might change my mind at the last minute, but I doubt it. I tend to keep commitments with people once I've made them. But I'm not going to enjoy doing it at all.

What is Battlezone.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
What is Battlezone.

Battlezone is KBZ aka Cesar. The guy (not to be confused with The Guy, aka The Fur from here) who basically is the podcast. That project is his baby. I'm part of it. I keep wanting not to be for various reasons and he keeps knocking some sense back into me, mostly because I think he truly does give a shit about people.

I'm going to link it when we do it but frankly there's only one person here I care if they listen.

I'm going to tell Butters how sorry I am. It just feels like I'm supposed to. I'd opened up a new PM to, got about half way through, said forget this and scrapped it. About an hour later KBZ comes on Skype and says we're doing a podcast tonight, just on a lark.

I honestly don't know why he's doing it on a friday, but I know why I'm supposed to be on it again so soon.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
What is Battlezone.

Battlezone is KBZ aka Cesar. The guy (not to be confused with The Guy, aka The Fur from here) who basically is the podcast. That project is his baby. I'm part of it. I keep wanting not to be for various reasons and he keeps knocking some sense back into me, mostly because I think he truly does give a shit about people.

I'm going to link it when we do it but frankly there's only one person here I care if they listen.

I'm going to tell Butters how sorry I am. It just feels like I'm supposed to. I'd opened up a new PM to, got about half way through, said forget this and scrapped it. About an hour later KBZ comes on Skype and says we're doing a podcast tonight, just on a lark.

I honestly don't know why he's doing it on a friday, but I know why I'm supposed to be on it again so soon.

I thought I was the only one here who listened to them.

Either way, I hope you and Butters work everything out. The PM you had originally was probably good enough.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 pm

No man, it wasn't. Nothing is good enough. Not for him. I'm not good enough for him. The reason I'm so ashamed is because what caused me to lash out at him was, literally, nothing. Someone like him, normally, I should take so much worse shit for them. I take worse shit from KBZ, Guy and most of those fucking losers on BTNHBoard on a daily basis. And yet I didn't lash out at most of them. I didn't tell them I'd "washed my hands of" them. I was an idiot. A complete fucking idiot. An idiot who thought he could get drunk on antidepressants, really drunk, and not suffer some kind of consequences that he'd regret. I just want him to acknowledge me, forgive me, or at least just give me a chance to be forgiven.

What else am I supposed to say but that, and that I love and miss him?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 pm

All I can say is I hope Butters is willing to make up with you soon, Wolf. You two made each other really happy, and it's depressing seeing that broken.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
No man, it wasn't. Nothing is good enough. Not for him. I'm not good enough for him. The reason I'm so ashamed is because what caused me to lash out at him was, literally, nothing. Someone like him, normally, I should take so much worse shit for them. I take worse shit from KBZ, Guy and most of those fucking losers on BTNHBoard on a daily basis. And yet I didn't lash out at most of them. I didn't tell them I'd "washed my hands of" them. I was an idiot. A complete fucking idiot. An idiot who thought he could get drunk on antidepressants, really drunk, and not suffer some kind of consequences that he'd regret. I just want him to acknowledge me, forgive me, or at least just give me a chance to be forgiven.

What else am I supposed to say but that, and that I love and miss him?

Butters seems like an OK person. He probably isn't going to completely throw you away, especially if you come at him sincerely. Apologizing isn't rocket science. Considering he was trying to take the issues to the PMs, and even managed to keep cool in the Chat Box when you were....being Wolf-Bone...probably means he isn't completely done with you yet.

I think Butters is very patient and forgiving when the person who has done wrong is forgivable. I think you're pretty forgivable. But this is all a hunch. You'd know him better than I would.

EDIT: Yeah and what Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Lucy wrote:
All I can say is I hope Butters is willing to make up with you soon, Wolf. You two made each other really happy, and it's depressing seeing that broken.
Well said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 pm

I feel like drowning my sorrows in whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Lucy wrote:
I feel like drowning my sorrows in whiskey.

Drink hard or go home.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Since Daisy is on, I'm sorry to you too. I don't even remember why I told you off. It was that bad, the state I was in.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:32 am

They make 4TB consumer hard drives now
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236407
Jesus... inglip
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:39 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
They make 4TB consumer hard drives now
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236407
Jesus... inglip
...that's not even terribly expensive either for the amount of storage o-o
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 am

http://mixlr.com/kbzdabeast/

listen. you don't wanna miss this, trust me ;-)
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:34 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

"yolo swag" Seriously?

"WHO DA FOCK IZ PACHIK ALLIN SMIF?"
hai wuff.

Last edited by Greg on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

It's been an on again off again thing for me. I loved the comics and the series, and the better games. But the attraction? Again, your guess is as good as mine as to where that comes from, and it comes and goes.

That reminds me there was an artist back in 2004 that did the comic art. He was fucking incredible. Jay Axer, I believe.

A lot of people I know didn't like his style, but I adored it. Issue 123, Heart Held Hostage. I never thought Sonic comics could look so good and he actually made Sally...good looking and highly attractive.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 am

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

That reminds me there was an artist back in 2004 that did the comic art. He was fucking incredible. Jay Axer, I believe.

A lot of people I know didn't like his style, but I adored it. Issue 123, Heart Held Hostage. I never thought Sonic comics could look so good and he actually made Sally...good looking and highly attractive.

was he the guy who gave Knuckles muscles? :3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 am

Knuckles was jacked at one point? Huh, I never saw that. It was probably during the small side series "Mobius 25 Years Later". Remember the specific issue?

I think he did a few, but 123 was what I remember specifically.

This style look familiar?
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Awww, it turned off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next