General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Picture Thread 3

Go down 
+22
AthenaiS
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Llama
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
d.batty
Lucy
Vega
Maya
Zoe
Lucan
Riv
Kaizy
XoPachi
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
MiloTime
Zaraphayx
Ouiji
SirRob
greg-the-fox
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Well then, I'll help.

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 CvfgQd3
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Lucan wrote:
Well then, I'll help.

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 CvfgQd3
Im so glad I wasnt the only one who thought that was an ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Kaizy wrote:

It isn't though. This is the model from B&W.
Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Spr_b_5b_160
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Lucan wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

It isn't though. This is the model from B&W.
Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Spr_b_5b_160

and they just HAPPENED to cut the sprite down to that unfortunate point where you wouldn't even be able to tell it was part of the spine? without even noticing this?

that would be like adding a dog cock on wolf link as a joke, then forgetting to remove it after production. it's RIGHT THERE in front of you.
Back to top Go down
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Spr_b_4d_293
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 am

Greg wrote:
I wish that I didn't have to tell a couple of fully grown men older than myself to either bury the hatchet or just take this stupid drama someplace else.

Guys, this has got to be one of the primary reasons people avoid conversations here. If you want to address your problems with each other, sort them out in a mature manner with calm discussion so we can understand what the fuck kind of issue it is you guys have with each other. Otherwise, just give us some damn peace and take it to the PM system. You're allowed your freedom of speech. However, you shouldn't cause others to feel the need to avoid a place of conversation because of your incessant need to rustle your target's jimmies, only getting butthurt and retaliating when they decide to argue back. It's nothing short of pathetic: Riv, as an admin of GTWF you should know better than to draw out some practical joke on someone who is clearly sick and tired of your shit. Tank, You've been here for a while. You've also seen some of the same stupid shit on FAF so I expect you to not retaliate when you know exactly what happens as a result.

With that said, I'm leaving until you people get your shit together. This community's slowly been becoming unhinged over the past few months and I don't find any point in coming here because all I ever see is people bitching at each other. I don't want to hear any of your backtalk, any excuses. Just man the fuck up and negotiate like respectable fucking people.

TL;DR:
Riv, Tank. You are currently why we can't have nice things.

God fucking damn it.

I'm about fifteen seconds away from handing Kaizy the keys and leaving you guys alone with each other so you can see that everything sucks just as much without me.

But then I wouldn't be able to have any more fun with Tank.

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 U5W9W68
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 am

Riv wrote:
Greg wrote:
I wish that I didn't have to tell a couple of fully grown men older than myself to either bury the hatchet or just take this stupid drama someplace else.

Guys, this has got to be one of the primary reasons people avoid conversations here. If you want to address your problems with each other, sort them out in a mature manner with calm discussion so we can understand what the fuck kind of issue it is you guys have with each other. Otherwise, just give us some damn peace and take it to the PM system. You're allowed your freedom of speech. However, you shouldn't cause others to feel the need to avoid a place of conversation because of your incessant need to rustle your target's jimmies, only getting butthurt and retaliating when they decide to argue back. It's nothing short of pathetic: Riv, as an admin of GTWF you should know better than to draw out some practical joke on someone who is clearly sick and tired of your shit. Tank, You've been here for a while. You've also seen some of the same stupid shit on FAF so I expect you to not retaliate when you know exactly what happens as a result.

With that said, I'm leaving until you people get your shit together. This community's slowly been becoming unhinged over the past few months and I don't find any point in coming here because all I ever see is people bitching at each other. I don't want to hear any of your backtalk, any excuses. Just man the fuck up and negotiate like respectable fucking people.

TL;DR:
Riv, Tank. You are currently why we can't have nice things.

God fucking damn it.

I'm about fifteen seconds away from handing Kaizy the keys and leaving you guys alone with each other so you can see that everything sucks just as much without me.

But then I wouldn't be able to have any more fun with Tank.

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 U5W9W68

1) Kaizy's about thirty-times less 'shitty' than you are despite the fact that I don't think Kaizy is the go-to example when it comes to being a mod or an admin (for reasons we won't get into). The majority of mods and admins I've had the misfortune of encountering in my time spent on various forums and online gaming services have pretty much turned out to be a mass of butthurt and shitty players, little kids equipped with modding powers, and a bunch of people on an E-Power Trip because they have some sort of authority over seemingly "lesser" beings.

In comparison to those dick heads, Kaizy is a hero-saint encased in golden armor.

As for you, you're nothing new. Early twenties, a smug "Lololol look at me I don't give not one damn and I'll do as I please" attitude that honestly won't get you far with people in real life. You're practically a cardboard cutout of every single dumbfuck that wanders around the internet waving their dick around when they're given a set of keys and a pair of large boots to fill.

I'd imagine the forum would be content and chill in your absence.

2) Oh, and the trolling?

Bro, let's be real here: this is shitty trolling.

While hilarious at first, the usual back-and-forth you and I engaged in took a journey down one-sided road after awhile. This is similar shit to what happened on FAF between those two mods that thought it would be funny to make threads and degrade each other for shits and giggles.

Except one mod with higher powers decided to go messing around within his counterpart's account's inner workings when it was obvious he wasn't bringing in enough laughs (or whatever the hell happened). They stopped after a while, and now the engagement lives on as a funny sig quote or the occasional "hey, remember when so-and-so did this?"

The difference between our little thing is huge: you haven't quit, and you have extra leverage when it comes to rustling jimmies---leverage that I don't have.

There's not much new you can say when someone alters your avatar every thirty seconds to a picture depicting a character belonging to a cartoon show you have absolutely no interest in whatsoever.

Every post that I make doesn't need a snide remark.

Stop shitting around with my account five times a week. First time was funny. The other thirteen aren't.

When someone tells your ass to cut something out, don't reply with fucking garbage like this:

Quote :
I only mess with guys who are uncool.

Cool guy's repsonse to my trolling: *witty counter-trolling*

Uncool guy's response to my trolling: *Whiiiiiiine! "But I thought you wanted Whining!"

[Guess which one you are!

^
I'm not even sure if this is you trying to be Mr. HaHa or you trying to be cool and edgy.

Making someone the butt of every joke when they aren't even around for days on end is just sad. It's like when that annoying kid in an elementary school classroom makes fun of the fat kid when the fat kid isn't even there, and hasn't been there for over a week. It makes you look bad.

I'm not your Foxy Boy if that's what you're trying to make me out to be.

Seriously I used to have a burning hatred for anything mod or admin related because all of them were the very definition of human scum. When Lucy became a mod, I was just waiting for him to fuck up on Day 1.

But he didn't, which pretty much brought my confidence in internet mods and admins just a little over the -50 mark despite him being fresh on the job.

Thanks for dropping it down past the point of no return.

And now I see what Greg was talking about and why Wolf-Bone is possibly going to forumquit (...again).
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 am

Sorry guys, but I did drop the warning.

I'll open this back up later today. I hope the thread can be brought back to what it was made for, goofy pictures.

If you guys want to have your discussion, that's fine, but please take it to an appropriate area. General Discussion or Angry Dome, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 am

Im working on getting this resolved because Im starting to get tired of this
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Unlocked. Enjoy your random pictures, guys. c:
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 am

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Awwwww10
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 am

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m6bb9mpqXv1qlvmrio1_400

Cuteness battle!!!
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 am

trollface

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Tz09z
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
trollface

Very clever there, very clever.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
trollface

I don't see the big deal, these aren't very hard to make.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
trollface

Worst instructions on the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
trollface

Four-dimensional parts— easy if you've done enough time travel.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Ndr0r4
Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 30i7xaw
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:14 am

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 H50BD830B
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 13605110
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Zoe wrote:
Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 13605110

That's awesome
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 H52F5949D
Right in the Feels Central Computing Core.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 H52F5949D
Right in the Feels Central Computing Core.
Mother Of God!

That's fuckin' beautiful.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Fep2cl
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Hey look, a cross dressing Pikachu. Not a single fuck wa
Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Pikachu_as_female_Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread 3   Random Picture Thread 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Picture Thread 3
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next