General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread: Level 2

Go down 
+15
The Fur
Maya
Tank Abuse
Kaiser
Lucan
Lucy
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Zoe
greg-the-fox
Riv
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I JUST got the patch downloaded and installed so Ill be able to play it again

Awesome
When't the last time you played it? There's a lot that has been changed.

There's a new recoil system that made it like the recoil in counter strike and similar games.
The combat rifle is SHIT. It's still the only semi auto primary.
Everyone is running around spamming stun shurikens everywhere -_- They're almost impossible to see and I hate them, so very much.
Everyone is running around with Fox+Cat helmets (fastest HRV recharge rate)
Everyone is running around with 200 damage incendiary BARs so you have to have 202+ hp and a health injector, speed builds are useless.
There are 2 new automatic guns that are being added, as if this game needed more autos
The default AR is still good, and the default armor is still good as long as you have a +health gun tag and a heal injector
I saw shock charges and deployable assault shields right out of CoD

Blacklight is fucking dead to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 am

Kaizy wrote:
I saw shock charges and deployable assault shields right out of CoD

Blacklight is fucking dead to me

It's really up to chance, and what server you get in, whether people will spam that op crap or use nodes. Hardly anyone uses barricades though, and they're more annoying than anything. If I see someone using one, I'll just turn around and go after someone else, or throw a grenade.

Man I can't believe what just happened... I wish I was recording, this was amazing. I was playing TDM on Containment and the other team was a total machine, they were all swarming together and flanking from everywhere. Somehow I kept killing people and getting away with only a couple health. I was spamming the health injector like crazy. At one point someone hit me with a toxic BAR and I seem my health going down rapidly, I spam the injector as fast as possible just as it hits 1 HP, I fucking SPRINT down some stairs and of course someone fucking snipes the very top of my head before I'm in cover.

Then it starts to get surreal.

I get hit with toxic ammo again, I fucking RUN to the depot and get health just in time. I HRV, i'm completely surrounded. People flank me from everywhere one by one, and I take them out, surviving with only a tiny bit of health every time and rushing to the depot and spamming HRV. I must have taken out like 5 guys and nearly died each time, pinned at this ONE depot for what felt like minutes. Then I FINALLY get away, run halfway across the map, and kill a couple more dudes, spam the health injector some more, and finally die.

I honestly have no idea what happened pokerface I was like inglip inglip inglip I wish I could have seen my face irl

But yeah, my point is, the game is worth playing for shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I finally got Lv6 Medic on Killing Floor the other day

Also, I learned that the Firebug Trenchgun/Mac10 combo is fucking boss fuck yeah

I'm on the last push for for a Lv6 Sharpshooter. Nowhere near 6 for anything else. The other highest is a Lv4 commando. :/
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Finally got all my 'mons to lvl 50, walked in the elite 4 door and realized I forgot to buy hyper potion.
1 hyper potion
20something revive
all the full heal I could ever want.

No potions though...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Lucan wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Also, I learned that the Firebug Trenchgun/Mac10 combo is fucking boss fuck yeah

I'm on the last push for for a Lv6 Sharpshooter. Nowhere near 6 for anything else. The other highest is a Lv4 commando. :/
I have a Lv4 Sharpshooter but thats about it
Everything else is either Lv3 or lower
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I have a Lv4 Sharpshooter but thats about it
Everything else is either Lv3 or lower

Well I never even touch berserker, demo and medic. I might be Lv1 with each. I stick to the other classes because I got a team that like to take them first. I'd be a higher commando if I didn't have to kill so many stalkers.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm

My sharpshooter skill has been steadily rising without any effort on my part, since I'm pretty good at headshotting those limey bastards. I think I'm at least level 4.

But it seems like it'll take infinite time to rank up my Support Spec., since it takes about a bajillion-and-a-half welding points to level up, and welding is pretty much useless.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:33 am

Ive become a really good medic

I spend most of my games doing nothing but healing, sometimes so much that I hardly get kills, yet I can surpass the Demo in money

Plus people rarely die on my watch...as long as they arent being fucking twats Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Am I a bad person if I really really fucking want to play Battlefield 3 and Crysis 3? They look like really good games.. but ugh, fucking EA. Fucking Origin. But the want is strong... I've wanted BF3 for a long time. Mainly because helicopters and shit. That game's just so damn polished.

Also, Planetside comments:
I am still terrible at flying, but slightly less so.
Holy crap, Vanu sniper rifles are ridiculous. I suck at sniping, but if I didn't I'd be dominating with it.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Am I a bad person if I really really fucking want to play Battlefield 3 and Crysis 3? They look like really good games.. but ugh, fucking EA. Fucking Origin. But the want is strong... I've wanted BF3 for a long time. Mainly because helicopters and shit. That game's just so damn polished.

Holy crap, Vanu sniper rifles are ridiculous. I suck at sniping, but if I didn't I'd be dominating with it.

Protest.

Just wait for the no-origin patch to pop up on the torrent sites. There is no DRM that will not be overcome.

I mean, picket outside the EA office. Clearly I am a man of high moral constitution who would never approve of petty theft.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

If you have trouble flying in Planetside, don't expect to pilot anything in BF3
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 am

Lucan wrote:
If you have trouble flying in Planetside, don't expect to pilot anything in BF3

I heard it was actually easier
But yeah, there's plenty more stuff in the game that makes me want to play it, plus it just looks amazing so there's that.

Today I played in BLR in a server with 25% hp, no hrv, bots enabled (over half were bots), and pretty much unlimited stamina. It was just back and forth between Decay and Helodeck (very small maps)

I fucking love this megusta One shot hipfire kill everything. Sprint everywhere. If you want to improve your reflexes, this is how. It's making mine laser-sharp. They're so good that a lot of the time I kill the dude before my brain even thinks "shoot" Not a single fuck wa I'm flying around Decay, jumping between rooftops like Batman and bringing death from above. (Helodeck can still eat a dick, but Decay is awesome)
And then like a third of the time I miss and derp spray 3 or four bursts >> My goal is to try for 100 percent accuracy. 360 noscopes and all that good shit fuck yeah Okay, maybe just flying through the air getting headshots like a boss. I'll settle for that.

*play any other game, insta-noob mode* Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 am

inglip
Seriously, watch this
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:26 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
inglip
Seriously, watch this

Honestly I would've ragequit if I was in the jet.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
inglip
Seriously, watch this

Honestly I would've ragequit if I was in the jet.
\
Really? I probably would have been just as shocked and congrat him or something.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 pm

There is a huge update to BLR coming

2 new automatic weapons (eh...)
2 new maps (oh hell yes!)
New game mode - Onslaught: L4D clone, Co-op, mow down hordes of zombies with shitty AI (lame)
New game mode - Search and Destroy: Counter Strike clone, but bombers can't be seen by HRV (hmm, interesting)
New gear - HRV cloak (oh god why)
New hero - Ghost - Can be bought with GP, has high stamina, high HRV, high run. 205 health. Comes with anti-materiel rifle, machine pistol, katana, hrv decoy, stun shurikens, and hrv cloak

OKAY FUCK THIS GAME
god this makes me so angry...
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Does anyone play Guild Wars 2?

Is it good?

Defend your answer in two letters or more.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:

Is it good?

No.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 am

Zaraphayx wrote:

Is it good?

I had fun playing it

I didnt get too far because I was playing it with my friend and he couldnt download the update patch
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 am

BLR has a "Gold Pack" that came out with the latest update. It costs 10000 Zen ($100) and permanently unlocks basically everything in the game. Zenners are all butthurt because of all the dozens hundreds of dollars they've spent so far. (if you had to buy all the stuff individually with Zen, it would be like $99999999999...)

Oh the butthurt makes me happy trollface
Still haven't spent a cent on this game, I like to have to work for things, it feels satisfying. Unlike Planetside 2 where it's like "pay for shit, or else be a slave grinding cert points for YEARS, muahahahaha!" Makes me not want to play that game at all...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:18 am

I'm only using a 2x scope on my burstfire rifle, and getting headshots on snipers with their fancy guns and high zoom scopes across looooong maps is so damn satisfying. Sometimes I can't even see their head for sure, I just guess. I've gotten headshots through clouds of smoke, based on nametags alone. Tonight I headshot this guy all the way across the map through a tiny crack when he ran past. I was like daaaaaaaaaaamn fuck yeah
Sometimes it's literally impossible to hit headglitchers though
So I'm thinking of switching to the Combat Rifle because it's actually supposed to be good now

FUCKING POST HERE PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 am

Nothing to post.

Noobs being noobs in BF3.

Caspian Border still sucks because I'm blind as a bat on it, and have to rely on rushing into the thick of it only to get two or three kills and then die from being too exposed.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 pm

I wish you could still do stuff in Pokemon after you've done everything.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm improving at Planetside 2, yay!
I actually got in a Scythe, managed not to crash into the ground, headed toward a whole bunch of TR airships, got into a short little dogfight and actually took out a Mosquito before I got gunned down inglip
Holy crap that went better than expected.

Then I was rolling an Engineer repairing MAXes like a boss and getting a bunch of XP, and taking out a decent number of TR infantry. I totally learned how to counter the recoil of the default rifle perfectly, and I can get most of my shots to land when full-auto firing an entire clip at close-medium range with the default rifle (yes the VS guns do have a little recoil) I even managed to take some pot shots at air vehicles flying by and actually hit them.

So this game isn't making me rage as much anymore, but I still can't stand to play it for more than an hour or two Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread: Level 2
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next