General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread: Level 2

Go down 
+15
The Fur
Maya
Tank Abuse
Kaiser
Lucan
Lucy
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Zoe
greg-the-fox
Riv
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya

Maya

Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:33 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
So I bought RE Revelations
and RE4 HD, Castlevania Chronicles
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
and I got money left for more games
PSN suggestions welcome. Crysis 1?

Don't listen to Tank!!!!
Get 3D Dot Game Heroes! It's like $12 NEW and is actually a GAME! And WipEout HD is the same price!!
No. do listen to Tank. The Uncharted series is fun as hell and has great replay value.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Movies have replay value? : o
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Woofiiiiiie

Mortal Kombat 9.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Plannotfinal_zpsd770049f
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Didn't they JUST have two released? Or is that fake?
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:49 pm

XoPachi wrote:

It's a game series too, Pachi.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:58 pm

the war ends now?

why do I get this feeling, whenever I read a caption like this, it involves a potential commercial, where the good guys are lined up on one side of a field, and the bad guys lined up on the other side, then they start running at eachother, and the camera zooms in on the main protagonist, and the main antagonist, as they both raise a fist to eachother, and it cuts to black.

that'll be RE7. a row of protagonists from RE, and a row of zombies, majini, and plaga, and then a revived wesker somehow, all running at eachother
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Greg wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

It's a game series too, Pachi.

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:40 pm

I'm sure dondonpachi has infinite x-button mashing replay value goodness.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:05 pm

You don't mash buttons, but yes! Shooters have infinite replay value! :3
DoDonPachi*
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 313yS
A maze I'm working on. Note how there is an entire section near the end that is completely pointless and will waste your time.
lol
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm

That's pretty cool. Last thing I made in that game was a Ducker Mobile Cannon. =w=
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:31 am

Lucy wrote:
Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Plannotfinal_zpsd770049f
I cant scream in agony any harder
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Not sure if I buy it's legit
for one thing, I don't see any sexual imagery in the 7
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:47 pm

it's getting to the point where I'm starting to feel kind of bad for the xbox one. it's getting such bad feedback, and even though I think it's shit, I want to tell them "I forgive you"
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:20 pm

The box, IS capable. It's just the practices behind it and what group Microsoft is trying to target as well as the one they want to alienate. And while I don't have an issue with Call of Duty existing or being their staple (because NO one can fucking complain especially Nintendo fans), I do wish that it wasn't literally the only game they advertised.
And they better not hype up Halo 5 because we already fucking know it's coming. Sadly though, I'll be missing out. I'd LOVE to play it, but it's on XBox Done. They need some new shit. Killer apps. They've got lots of great niche titles on 360 like the shooters, Hydro Thunder 2, Hybrid, IloMilo, and a few others, but nothing that everyone would want.
Sony may be all over the place but at least they HAVE a bunch of varied big exclusives and consistent ones at that. More than I could ever say for the other two giants.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:04 pm

XoPachi wrote:
The box, IS capable. It's just the practices behind it and what group Microsoft is trying to target as well as the one they want to alienate. And while I don't have an issue with Call of Duty existing or being their staple (because NO one can fucking complain especially Nintendo fans), I do wish that it wasn't literally the only game they advertised.
And they better not hype up Halo 5 because we already fucking know it's coming. Sadly though, I'll be missing out. I'd LOVE to play it, but it's on XBox Done. They need some new shit. Killer apps. They've got lots of great niche titles on 360 like the shooters, Hydro Thunder 2, Hybrid, IloMilo, and a few others, but nothing that everyone would want.
Sony may be all over the place but at least they HAVE a bunch of varied big exclusives and consistent ones at that. More than I could ever say for the other two giants.
Lets be honest here, there is no way Microsoft is going to release all these new horrendous "innovative" features that are going to be on the Xbox One and then pull every single one of them, which is what they would have to do to gain any fan approval back at this point. I mean, no backwards compatibility, Kinect required for the system to even function, Kinect being on at all time and having the possibility to monitor the number of people viewing movies to jack up prices, no used games without full price fees, heavily apps and television based over actual gaming abilities...this thing is an absolute mess. Theyd have to scrap the system entirely and start over because that gigantic VCR shaped abomination sounds like their final product. So either they have to pull out and rework the system entirely (which Im sure they wont), or they just release it and give the middle finger to every one of their fans (which theyve done for years and most likely will continue to do).

As far as release titles, they obviously dont give a shit about whether or not anyone wants to use their system for games since theyre only announcing that one launch title and theres no backwards compatibility. Theyre too busy trying to advertise the Xbox One as a cable service and DVD player. Which, when you think about it, just means more bills to Microsoft since youll most likely be paying for Xbox Live also, which, iirc, is a separate service from their advertised television streaming and such.

Im sorry, there is nothing about this system that looks even remotely redeeming and I know theyre not going to fix any of this. When a lot of these problems were still rumors the fans were in an absolute uproar and they still didnt pull those features out, so now that theyre this deep in, what makes you think theyre gonna fix them now?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:08 pm

I heard at the specs presentation for the xbox one, literally no one in the audience clapped, or "oooh'd" or did ANYTHING, so the microsoft employee's had to go in the back and make those noises to make it sound like the audience was impressed
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 UKlnAq5
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Lets be honest here, there is no way Microsoft is going to release all these new horrendous "innovative" features that are going to be on the Xbox One and then pull every single one of them, which is what they would have to do to gain any fan approval back at this point. I mean, no backwards compatibility, Kinect required for the system to even function, Kinect being on at all time and having the possibility to monitor the number of people viewing movies to jack up prices, no used games without full price fees, heavily apps and television based over actual gaming abilities...this thing is an absolute mess. Theyd have to scrap the system entirely and start over because that gigantic VCR shaped abomination sounds like their final product. So either they have to pull out and rework the system entirely (which Im sure they wont), or they just release it and give the middle finger to every one of their fans (which theyve done for years and most likely will continue to do).

As far as release titles, they obviously dont give a shit about whether or not anyone wants to use their system for games since theyre only announcing that one launch title and theres no backwards compatibility. Theyre too busy trying to advertise the Xbox One as a cable service and DVD player. Which, when you think about it, just means more bills to Microsoft since youll most likely be paying for Xbox Live also, which, iirc, is a separate service from their advertised television streaming and such.

Im sorry, there is nothing about this system that looks even remotely redeeming and I know theyre not going to fix any of this. When a lot of these problems were still rumors the fans were in an absolute uproar and they still didnt pull those features out, so now that theyre this deep in, what makes you think theyre gonna fix them now?

The only thing I can really think to add to this is that I don't think the PS4 won't be rife with its own bullshit. We already know that's not backwards compatible. You won't even be able to transfer PSN downloads to it. It's actually prompted me to start buying stuff for my PS3 on the PSN because I know it's just a matter of time before they stop even supporting the system or that version of PSN and we go through the whole process of hoping they'll re-re-release older games. I hope the more recent models of PS3 are sturdier than the first few because otherwise everyone who was using their PS3 as a retro and indy gaming box will be fucked not long after the PS4's release if they brick.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm

I don't have a problem with the X1s features.

It's the DRM and restrictions I can't stand. You might as well go to PC if you're going to deal with that garbage. Or PS4 since Sony is filled with less bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

The only thing I can really think to add to this is that I don't think the PS4 won't be rife with its own bullshit. We already know that's not backwards compatible. You won't even be able to transfer PSN downloads to it. It's actually prompted me to start buying stuff for my PS3 on the PSN because I know it's just a matter of time before they stop even supporting the system or that version of PSN and we go through the whole process of hoping they'll re-re-release older games. I hope the more recent models of PS3 are sturdier than the first few because otherwise everyone who was using their PS3 as a retro and indy gaming box will be fucked not long after the PS4's release if they brick.
Im just going to be honest, I have no hope for this new generation of consoles

The WiiU seems like the only one that might remain stable because thats all Nintendo does these days is just make a system and just sit on the sidelines while PS and Xbox duke it out
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Wii U is floundering, dude. I wouldn't be surprised if the costs of that system, which they've probably failed to even recoup, have hit them harder than they're letting on. There's literally nothing on the Wii U so far that makes me want to get one.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm

I predict all the consoles will fail horribly this year

And console gaming will die

And I will not care at all Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Greg wrote:
Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 313yS
A maze I'm working on. Note how there is an entire section near the end that is completely pointless and will waste your time.
lol

EWW WINDOWS 8
And why aren't you playing in fullscreen? :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread: Level 2
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next