HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
meubles des chats

avatar

Humor : ...but it fell apart in his hands at the crucial moment
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 30
Location : Western Brigantia

PostSubject: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:37 pm

So what happened with FA? Mods killing our vibe? I stopped chatting on the internets shortly after FA opened so I never ended up hanging out there. Depending on who I talk to, I either missed a golden age or nothing at all.

I figured you guys would like have some opinions and shit since I gather most of you are ex-FAF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

It was a place, and like many places before it, it had people. People fight over trifles (I mean come on it's the fucking internet for Christ sake). Much butthurt was made, threads were closed and we succeeded from FAF apparently.

This is the second gtw forum, the first died because shitty hosting services. I don't know when this forum was made, nobody ever told me it existed.

In short, FAF was a place full of internet furries. take or leave whatever that means to you. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 pm

FAF was sorta famous for being a breeding ground for drama and butthurt.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Lucy wrote:
FAF was sorta famous for being a breeding ground for drama and butthurt.

By both sides too. Lots of pride issues, anger issues, political correctness, etc.

One of the mods even chased after us to this site and made an account to scold us further (third time after "mod commenting" on the original GTWT after his previous closing statement...I mean essay) like the GTWT mattered at all. Funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 pm

I think what makes FAF noteworthy, or at least especially infuriating, is that it's not really that different from how most people on most internet discussion forums are. Whoever has any authority/power within the group will inevitably abuse it, mistreat others with it, basically be a selfish, self-important, self-righteous prick and hide behind their computer and their status to make up for the fact that they're pretty pitiful people in their own station in life. Also similar is how they make up this huge list of "rules" that aren't even really rules in the sense of being worth the paper/pixels they're printed on. But where a lot of people have kind of moved on from the high-minded, idealistic, egalitarian charades of what online communities really are, should (or even could) be from the 90's, FAF still insists it's different, better, doing everything it does for some greater good. The closest they ever came to moving towards acknowledging what they're really about is getting rid of the slogan "where freedom of expression rules", but they'd still very much like you to believe that's what they're all about.

Already mentioned here was Corto's patronizing, condescending and disgustingly cynical lecture which he registered an account here just to post and be gone. I think it gave a pretty good example of how FAF's members and "leaders" view themselves and those they lord over. It's not enough to just exercise your right to ostracize whoever you please for whatever reason you wish. You have to still cling to your belief that you really are still such a good person with a good conscience, that you have the moral high ground in any and all decisions you make, and that it's really everyone else who has a problem, not you. And your authority, or at least your moral authority, isn't just confined to whatever sad sack of shits you've won over in your little niche of cyberspace, but the entire internet, which you feel free to roam telling anyone who will listen what a great guy you are.

I always thought Corto was a jerk. Everyone else loved him of course. Because he only picked on the people they didn't like, which sometimes included me of course, but that was pretty seldom and it was more the inability to establish any kind of dialogue with him beyond him giving me his "who are you to question me of all people?" bullshit than the mod actions themselves that gave me that impression.

As for this place, look, I'm only still here because frankly, this one only pisses me off the least. I used to hold it very dear. I'd try to help make things interesting, point people to this forum I knew who I thought might also add something fresh. But since this group are also furries, that means they're also pussies who don't believe nearly in anything as idealistic and, dare I say it, liberal as they probably wish they could. When reality hits them, like it hits me, and I see what a bunch of scum we all are, it's safe to say most of what I once saw here is gone.

To put it bluntly, it's pretty fucking hard to have much faith in a forum of hardly even 30 regularly active participants who can't be around each other for any length of time without deciding they can't even talk to each other like grownups when they have problems with what they're saying and doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 pm

I only had an issue with Corto. Not because he all caps raged at me, but because dat ego too stronk.
I guess the ones you dealt with are either gone or not as active. I really just see the issues persistent with the "higher ranked" users, although Azure is always trying to get this's by saying small cute little offensive quips in an attempt to look cool among his peers. Funnily enough, one of his little quotes got him temp banned.

I have no clue what you went through so I can only speak for the now based on what I see.....but I don't fucking doubt you for a second that they ever were as fucked as you say. I bet if I looked a little closer, I could see it now. In fact, I still remember CF getting the boot for a bit for standing up to Term.

This place? I like talking openly. Even to someone as intimidating as you (regardless of whatever run ins we had when I first got here). I can say next to whatever I want.

FAF feels like...a dysfunctional court.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 pm

I still frequent the place. It definitely can be a shit hole sometimes.
I usually stay away from the assholes there though, which is why I still visit the site. There are few good souls amongst the horde of assholes there.

But if you left, I'd say it probably was for the best. Probably the only reason I still visit it is because I'm relatively respected there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:22 pm

I still have people that I genuinely like there myself...and drama is hilarious when you aren't apart of it shallow as that is of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I only had an issue with Corto. Not because he all caps raged at me, but because dat ego too stronk.
I guess the ones you dealt with are either gone or not as active. I really just see the issues persistent with the "higher ranked" users, although Azure is always trying to get this's by saying small cute little offensive quips in an attempt to look cool among his peers. Funnily enough, one of his little quotes got him temp banned.

I have no clue what you went through so I can only speak for the now based on what I see.....but I don't fucking doubt you for a second that they ever were as fucked as you say. I bet if I looked a little closer, I could see it now. In fact, I still remember CF getting the boot for a bit for standing up to Term.

This place? I like talking openly. Even to someone as intimidating as you (regardless of whatever run ins we had when I first got here). I can say next to whatever I want.

FAF feels like...a dysfunctional court.

Personally, I like Azure. Or at least, I get Azure, and that allows me to get along with him. That wasn't always the case. Honestly, I haven't seen him since he returned from his exile, or as most of us in the real world call it, homelessness. Sometimes it humbles people, sometimes it actually makes them worse people, and sometimes it just makes them not give a shit about stupid things like message boards. I can't say which it is with him that caused him to post whatever he did to get temp-banned. But here's what pisses me off. I'm permabanned for what I can almost guarantee you is a lot less blatantly, intentionally trollish, dickish behavior. What pisses me off more? He was "permabanned" too at one time. He got around it with alts, of course. I don't. I'm good enough not to. And I will probably never be unbanned, not because I'm a dick, but because I'm not one, and honestly I think bad people resent good people for reminding of them of what they love to pretend they are but know deep down they aren't.

So basically, he had the right friends once and used it to get unbanned. Term had the right friends and used it to gain a position where he inoculates himself from any repercussions for his own words and actions, which knowing CF, he was probably trying to call him out on since he's one of if not the most "bootstraps, personal responsibility and common sense" types on FAF towards everyone else.

I remember at one point something really bad happened in CF's life that made people sympathetic, and then that wore off and it was back to the bullshit. And no one seemed to go, "gee, this is pretty fucked up, y'know? it took something seriously bad happening to someone to make us consider maybe they don't deserve our hate, and then we couldn't even make that stick just because hate is easier and makes us feel better about ourselves".

None of these people really deserve to have any real friends. I take a bit of comfort knowing that, whatever they believe, they probably don't...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 pm

XoPachi wrote:
and drama is hilarious when you aren't apart of it shallow as that is of me.
This this this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
I only had an issue with Corto. Not because he all caps raged at me, but because dat ego too stronk.
I guess the ones you dealt with are either gone or not as active. I really just see the issues persistent with the "higher ranked" users, although Azure is always trying to get this's by saying small cute little offensive quips in an attempt to look cool among his peers. Funnily enough, one of his little quotes got him temp banned.

I have no clue what you went through so I can only speak for the now based on what I see.....but I don't fucking doubt you for a second that they ever were as fucked as you say. I bet if I looked a little closer, I could see it now. In fact, I still remember CF getting the boot for a bit for standing up to Term.

This place? I like talking openly. Even to someone as intimidating as you (regardless of whatever run ins we had when I first got here). I can say next to whatever I want.

FAF feels like...a dysfunctional court.

Personally, I like Azure. Or at least, I get Azure, and that allows me to get along with him. That wasn't always the case. Honestly, I haven't seen him since he returned from his exile, or as most of us in the real world call it, homelessness. Sometimes it humbles people, sometimes it actually makes them worse people, and sometimes it just makes them not give a shit about stupid things like message boards. I can't say which it is with him that caused him to post whatever he did to get temp-banned. But here's what pisses me off. I'm permabanned for what I can almost guarantee you is a lot less blatantly, intentionally trollish, dickish behavior. What pisses me off more? He was "permabanned" too at one time. He got around it with alts, of course. I don't. I'm good enough not to. And I will probably never be unbanned, not because I'm a dick, but because I'm not one, and honestly I think bad people resent good people for reminding of them of what they love to pretend they are but know deep down they aren't.

So basically, he had the right friends once and used it to get unbanned. Term had the right friends and used it to gain a position where he inoculates himself from any repercussions for his own words and actions, which knowing CF, he was probably trying to call him out on since he's one of if not the most "bootstraps, personal responsibility and common sense" types on FAF towards everyone else.

I remember at one point something really bad happened in CF's life that made people sympathetic, and then that wore off and it was back to the bullshit. And no one seemed to go, "gee, this is pretty fucked up, y'know? it took something seriously bad happening to someone to make us consider maybe they don't deserve our hate, and then we couldn't even make that stick just because hate is easier and makes us feel better about ourselves".

None of these people really deserve to have any real friends. I take a bit of comfort knowing that, whatever they believe, they probably don't...

(Damn it's fun reading your posts about that site)

Wow...And they talk about Eversleep yet they let their friend use alt(s)? Granted, Eversleep is insane, but there's still some hypocrisy there. I can bet you hadn't said anything that bad much like you think you hadn't. I saw Azure's last post before he got put on time out.

He had brazenly told someone to go die in some manner. Just for their OP which wasn't even that horrible. I'd have to go find that. Later.

The funny thing about that CF incident is that he came at Term respectfully. But that pride...through the roof. And everyone was backing him. I don't think I've said it here, but I sure as draft horse dick in the mouth KNOW I've said it around FAF, and that is that I am sick of their favorite words. "Asspats" and "murry purry". They spam these anytime some poor sap requests a little deserved reciprocation of fairness. Some people genuinely fuck up and deserve it.

And as much as both get on my nerves, asspats is the one that especially brings my piss to a volatile boil. The ones saying it are usually the ones patting their friends on the back and trying to make each other feel cool about being cocks.

My last thing. Have you ever noticed how some people get a bit too comfortable there? I'm seeing it a lot recently.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 am

Yeah, the thing is, who doesn't want "asspats"? Even I do from time to time. Sometimes, shit sucks, or you feel like shit, and you want others to sympathize. Or alternatively, even if you think "the weak shall perish, I'm so dark, brooding and chaotic-neutral", you probably want someone to agree with you if you care enough to tell anyone who'll listen on a fucking internet forum. Not a single one of these people aren't among the first to cry to their friends (especially if they have friends in high places) when something someone says pisses them off, or at least respond with every logical fallacy in the book, ad hominem, appeal to emotion, appeal to tradition or appeal to authority being probably the most common. And even if all they do is belabor their point, why are they doing it if they're not trying to convince someone of something, and what in God's name would compel me to believe that "something" isn't probably "I'm such a good, decent, honest, smart, hard-working person" or just "I'm so cool", depending on what their values system (or lack thereof) is.

As for "too comfortable", if that means what I'm pretty sure you think it means, I'm not sure I could criticize that without being a hypocrite, but hey, when have I ever let that stop me. Basically it's like the "asspats" thing. I get why people do it, I get the problem with it, and it's one of those things I'm just trying to keep as much distance from as possible. But it's actually not FA Forum that taught me as much as I know about that, it's this one.

Yup, you heard right. I've become much closer with folks here than pretty much anyone I knew directly/exclusively from FAF. And I don't have words to describe how much I've come to regret that. Like maybe I would've been able to hold on to my illusions of certain people if I'd maintained a personal policy of look but don't touch. Like I said, we're pretty much all the scum of the earth, our lives worth even less than the dirt beneath our feet. But those delusions to the contrary are so sweet when you actually have them.

And then we eventually remove our masks and recoil in horror that there's actually human beings under all the fantasies and ideals. Of course I was never aware I was working so hard and doing such a good job to put on airs of being something more desirable and trustworthy than I am. Perhaps no one's aware that that's what they're doing when they pretend to give a damn about anyone but themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 am

Depending on my mood and/or the phase of the moon FAF is either a cringe-worthy, loathsome shithole, or really hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am

A lot of people put up a front on FAF. A different little personality to seem cool. It's really easy to do. I think Toshabi is the master of that and even playfully mocks such fakeness. (Btw, he's such a great attribute to that place. Seriously, its so much more light hearted now)

But really I go there to chat with friends and see the vastly differing opinions people have on things. I love this place, but you gotta admit, they have some great topics on the other forum. The feminist kickstarter was a personal fav.

This forum is more relaxed, playful, and carefree. FAF is a bit more serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llama

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 am

FAF has its high points and its low points. Much drama and lulz can be had there, but it can also be very dull. Meh, I still stick around because I have yet to piss people off and vice versa, so I don't really have the impetus to leave for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:37 am

Gonna move this to General discussion. Hope y'all don't mind.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 am

I like reading this thread.

It's funny, until GTWT forumers really only saw my mature side. I daresay I was almost respected. Then GTWT 3 happened and I let loose. I also believe that CF was over-all justified in his actions. That thread was just a god damned mess.

And yeah, Corto is a dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
meubles des chats

avatar

Humor : ...but it fell apart in his hands at the crucial moment
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 30
Location : Western Brigantia

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:52 pm

I wonder how it affected things, the fact they dumped a ton of furries together in one community when before they were dispersed across lots of general art community forums; surviving in a furry-tolerant but not necessarily furry-only atmosphere. The dicks got filtered out pretty quick, with the reality check of non-furry users. I remember Sheezy even actively nurtured a thriving furry troll population for a while. I guess the most fun part about being a Furry On The Internet is what you learn about the minds of others, and I could see how those purely there to stroke their own ego could easily get too comfortable in a place like FA as XoPachi suggested

I will accept the internet for what she has become and now stop crying over what it used to be like before the
Seriously? DAMN KIDS ARRIVED WITH THEIR WEB 2.0s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

I got out while I still could.

Just reading some of the shit posted there pretty much had me believing that my ban wasn't too far off; someone was going to say something completely stupid, it was going to get This'd and I was going to get pissed.

Also the fact that one user posted something about their school banning the wearing of tails weeks ago. Instead of telling the kid to just follow the school's rules like normal human beings, the entire circle-jerk went on a tirade of insults, terrible puns, completely unfunny jokes, and all-around dickishness.

What's funny is that FAF acknowledges the fact that they are a very unlikable group of people, but cover this up by stating that FAF is "not for everyone" and that the people that come to FAF only to leave several months later generally hail from the SoFurry forums (which translates to the newcomer expecting asspats and the such).

They also claim their assholish treatment of noobs is similar to how people treat any newcomers that move into the neighborhood.

^Yeah I know it sounds like bullshit to me too, but it's from their keyboards, not mine.

Oh and the insane atheists that circle-jerk (some people finally called one of them out on this, but there's a second one quickly becoming the second CaptainCool) coupled with the terrible mods (except two---the rest of them can get out).

Funny how all of this happens in the Den, Rants and Raves and Off Topic section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:22 pm

I'd have been one of the ones to sympathize a bit with the guy ranting about his school banning tails. Schools are like fucking prisons as it is and at a time in your life when you're trying your hardest to find yourself and express that, no matter how stupid you're going to think it is later, it's important to be allowed to do that. It's always seemed fundamentally fucked up and wrong to me that our culture prides individuality on the one hand and demands iron-fisted conformity on the other, demonizing those who dress different, look different, think different, even if they do no harm to anyone in the process. That's not a culture of honor, individualism or even conformity, at least conformity to anything good. It's a culture of cowardice.

What pisses me off about the "atheists" is that most of them aren't even the good kind of atheist that doubts God and the supernatural because of a lack of evidence or because they just don't "feel" it as spiritual types like myself do. The good kind of atheist might not believe in God, but they do believe in morality, objectivity, critical thinking and that others have an innate, inherent worth, with or without God and with or without demanding conformity to their beliefs or non-beliefs. The kind of "atheist" I'm talking about believes in all kinds of self-serving fallacies and doctrines, and they're not even anti-religion as much as anti-Christian. The truth is they only lambast Christianity so much because they equate it with religion, or because they consider it a "safe", "fair game" target. And they think anyone who disagrees with them is wrong, evil, delusional. You know, like the same religious fundamentalists they blame for all the world's problems.

And still I'm probably considered one of the more stodgy, angry, bitter, bigoted furries, because I "hate everyone". I only appear to because what I hate is needless, senseless, pointless hate, and so many people seem to be defined and driven by little more than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meubles des chats

avatar

Humor : ...but it fell apart in his hands at the crucial moment
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 30
Location : Western Brigantia

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm

The seeds for the homogenisation of the human experience are being sown Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcstinks

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 am

It seems like the FAF has affected a lot of people, for what most FAFers call "just an Internet forum."

I have to say I had a particularly good experience with one staff member, Browder. He's no longer there, but when he was, he was the only person to ever take time out to talk to me rather than simply heap on insults and infraction points.

But that being said, as an autist I value points more than anything and I will treasure having the world's tallest pile of infractions the forum has ever seen simply from its impressive height and girth.

Llama wrote:
I have yet to piss people off and vice versa

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 pm

I still like the place!

Though I've gotten banned from there at least 4 or 5 times and even perma-banned once.

At least it's not completely overerrun by faggots like every other furry forum out there.

(not including this one, since it's really a spin-off from FAF)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
At least it's not completely overerrun by faggots like every other furry forum out there.

What FAF are you going to?

lol

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Lucy wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
At least it's not completely overerrun by faggots like every other furry forum out there.

What FAF are you going to?

lol

Compare it to Furtopia or SoFurry though, and they are WORLDS apart.

Though, I'll agree with you lately it seems to be getting worse.

Maybe that's because all you fuckers came over here >:c

<3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   

Back to top Go down
 
FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: