General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)

Go down 
+20
Daisy The Bunny
Kaiser
Taz
Llama
RickyBobbyMew
Lunar
Kaizy
Zoe
eversleep
blackfuredfox
Lucan
Riv
Maya
Azure
Zaraphayx
MiloTime
XoPachi
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
Lucy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Made a bet that BFF's link featured pony.

I don't know why I even did that.

Well...I mean he is a brony. lol
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

you should be ashamed for thinking there was even a possibility it would have been anything else.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

you should be ashamed for thinking there was even a possibility it would have been anything else.

I'm gonna take it that he posts a LOT of ponies. I don't see his posts that much. But hey, I'm not biased.:I
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:03 pm

I'll do MY usual thing with a collection of SFW starfox butt

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:38 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

I'm gonna take it that he posts a LOT of ponies. I don't see his posts that much. But hey, I'm not biased.:I
Actually I don't. I usually don't post too much pony. Milo just hates ponies for some reason.
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 pm

If I post a pic of my butt, will you guys like me more? :3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Considering I don't normally click links from people I'm aware are gay, knock yourself out.

blackfuredfox wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Actually I don't. I usually don't post too much pony. Milo just hates ponies for some reason.

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:12 pm

eversleep wrote:
That's highly improbable, most people here seem to do the regular thing of judging you by your actions, not your ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

eversleep wrote:
No, we'll think you're a slut.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

I love robot chicks... Just so fucking much. :B
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I like ponies. RL ones

people like you have ruined ANY possibility of me enjoying the show though. every time I watch an episode, all I can think of is greg megusta 'ing a pony, or riv posting a picture of a pony's crotchboobs being milked
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Ya know Milo...why do you click links of content you know you won't like. Like just yesterday, you couldn't help but make fun of that chick I posted knowing it was a girl anyway.

If you know what the link will contain and know what it is certain people frequently post, why do you continue to look?

I don't click your links because I know you're gay and into things I don't like (also because if I were to negatively comment on a gay pic, I'll be looked at as XoStahlin).

Just...think about that before you say someone ruined stuff for you because you certainly haven't ruined Starfox for me. :/

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 pm

There's a difference between what you post and what he posts. Has nothing to do with what you post. I made fun of that chick's ass because it looked ridiculous. But I usually think you post decent ass. Thats why I click on your posts. Nothing to do with gender

If you said it was a pony, I wouldnt have clicked. Bff didnt say it was pony. That's why I clicked.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:55 pm

MiloTime wrote:
There's a difference between what you post and what he posts. Has nothing to do with what you post. I made fun of that chick's ass because it looked ridiculous. But I usually think you post decent ass. Thats why I click on your posts.

If you said it was a pony, I wouldnt have clicked. Bff didnt say it was pony. That's why I clicked.
Soooo what youre saying is youre a hypocrite, or is it just a double standard?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 pm

It's justified when it's ponies :>
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 pm

^Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 pm

I think the double standard lies with the fact that you can insult homo's, you can insult furries, you can insult ANYTHING really, but when it comes to ponies, THAT'S where the line is drawn
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I think the double standard lies with the fact that you can insult homo's, you can insult furries, you can insult ANYTHING really, but when it comes to ponies, THAT'S where the line is drawn
Weve had this conversation before and didnt it end with you being banned for a week?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Lucy wrote:
She does have kind of a saggy butt.

Floppy titties as well.

I don't see how that's a problem, though.

That's what happens when you have huge flesh-bags hanging off of you. They sag.

Ejumacation: https://imgur.com//gallery/TYcGekX

(everything there is truer, the bigger they get.)
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Says who? Not BFF.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:43 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Says who? Not BFF.

Or me... Or Kaizy.

Or even 8-bit for that matter, and he's the broniest brony that's ever used this forum.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Weve had this conversation before and didnt it end with you being banned for a week?

You're going to ban me for insulting ponies?

No offense, but the only reason I made that first post is that I knew out of every post of mine you pretend not to notice, all it takes for me to get you talking, is a joke about ponies.

That's it
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 pm

He didn't even say anything wrong. The only thing he said was "Milo just hates ponies for some reason" which you just said yourself with the whole double standard being justified comment.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Can we end this conversation?

I mean, Milo's been a little curt lately, and I can understand why— he's going through some serious bullshit right now.

Everyone can see that his attitude is not very good, we don't need to argue with him; it won't get us anywhere, expose his hypocrisy, or change his mind.

This thread is way off-topic. What we should be doing is enjoying the splendor of fine posteriors, but instead we're pointlessly arguing about the nature of the owners of said posteriors.

Plus, with every passing post, it's getting harder and harder not to joke that XoPachi is a brony. I don't want to, because he's being such a bro about this, but... I'm fighting it as hard as I can right now and I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)    The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ass Thread 2: Donkalicious (NSFW)
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next