General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition

Go down 
+14
Kaiser
Azure
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Maya
greg-the-fox
Llama
Riv
Kaizy
Zoe
Lucy
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 am

I'm... not mad? you were the one who got paranoid because I used the word fanboy, lol

ok then.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 am

You word stuff funny.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
You word stuff funny.

I noticed. every time I joke on the internet, people think I'm actually pissed off. I just sort of gave up trying to convince people I have a rather monotone sense of humor.

my wording tends to be different and misleading.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
They're fanboys if they finally got what they want and are now buying the product they expected?
If they werent going to buy an Xbox One before and suddenly they are now that its "fixed", theyre a fanboy, simply because:

*They cant see the blatant disregard Microsoft has for customer service
*They ignore the fact that Microsoft basically gave them the middle finger, telling them to piss off and "buy an older system" after producing a DMR-loaded piece of shit that everyone hated
*They ignore the fact that the only reason the system was "fixed" was because the customers were metaphorically holding Microsoft's wallets at gunpoint, and they had to be dragged through shit for months, kicking and screaming, before actually listening to anyone

Theyre a fanboy if they watched just how shitty Microsoft can be with their "game system", and are still willing to toss $500 at them for their new shitty media box

Im laughing at anyone that supports their system after this Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 am

Opinions everywhere.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Opinions everywhere.

the facts justify the opinions :>
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

This man is my hero.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Opinions everywhere.
Actually a lot of those were facts

They did ignore their customers
They did tell them to buy a 360 if they didnt like the new features of the One
They only conceded when support was so low, you needed a microscope to see it on the charts

Those are the sad facts
Microsoft does not care about customer satisfaction, they just care about lining their wallets by sucking their customer's wallets dry in any way possible
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 am

I honestly don't care who buys the next Xbox or how much it sells. It can still be on top for all I care. I've always liked Sony/PC and I'll probably stay that way. Xbox was never for me, and probably won't ever be. Either way, it's still not "literally Hitler" and I'm not going to feel bad about it selling.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:15 am

Kaizy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Opinions everywhere.
Actually a lot of those were facts

They did ignore their customers
They did tell them to buy a 360 if they didnt like the new features of the One
They only conceded when support was so low, you needed a microscope to see it on the charts

Those are the sad facts
Microsoft does not care about customer satisfaction, they just care about lining their wallets by sucking their customer's wallets dry in any way possible

That's not what I meant, lol.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 pm

I can see them putting the DRM back in slowly through patches and "updates" like Wolf said they would. But I highly doubt Tank would keep it when he starts noticing. That's if they do it however.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I can see them putting the DRM back in slowly through patches and "updates" like Wolf said they would. But I highly doubt Tank would keep it when he starts noticing. That's if they do it however.

Hey man who said I was buying one? :v

I no longer trust Microsoft. They can go to hell.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 pm

I hate it when fucking platoon leaders tell you what class to fucking play Seriously?

God dammit I know my own fucking abilities and my class isn't useless, thanks. I'm actually quite good at it.

Light assault and infiltrator get so much hate, because all the randoms want to play them. But I'm actually really good as a light assault and nobody has faith in the class, I can think of so many strategic uses like light assault rushes but I'm usually like the only damn dedicated light assault in the whole platoon and then people get mad at me for playing it even though I'm probably getting way more kills than them and helping the battle way more than they are. I'M the one flipping points, overloading generators, blowing up sundies and tanks, clearing out rooms with grenades, fucking blasting several people in a row in the face with my shotgun, and yet everyone thinks I'm useless. People can go fuck off.

I hate these stupid kids who run platoons and micromanage all your shit and yet they have no idea what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

> Can no longer trust Microsoft
> Was advised not to trust them
> People who give advice are advisers
> Advisers were in Half-Life 2
> Half Life 3 confirmed.

inglip
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:40 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

> Can no longer trust Microsoft
> Was advised not to trust them
> People who give advice are advisers
> Advisers were in Half-Life 2
> Half Life 3 confirmed.

inglip

I fear Pachi has gone to the Dark Side.

Again.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:46 pm

That's my secret captain...
I'm always on the dark side.

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 That+s+my+secret+captain+I+m+always+angry+_861ea667467f9481c9364dfc16c5d3a0
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Stop linking to Funnyjunk.

It never works. :u
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 pm

I don't even go to Funnyjunk directly.
I typed in "That's my secret captain..." in Google and clicked the first GIF.
It's working for me.

EDIT: OH! I see, it stopped working.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 pm

All I get is a big white box with black letters saying "Please go to funnyjunk to view this image"
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 pm

I have found a game called DickHand...and it's exactly what you think it is.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Finally getting the hang of Blood Dragon and it's proving to be pretty damn fun. Also I'm about 1/4 of the way through Doom 3 on Veteran difficulty and while there's the occasional level that's really kicked my ass, most of the time I don't even need all the armors and health in a given level. Plus some of those armors trigger huge enemy spawns, so I save myself even more trouble by not needing them. Must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Good job Nintendo. You make underpowered overpriced equipment, you miss out on games that WOULD sell your system that YOU poorly marketed, admittedly.

Kingdom Hearts III ain't coming to Wii U. Now, I don't particularly care about the game even if it seems nice, but millions do and many have preordered PS4's and XBox One's for this game. And this wouldn't be the first time this console was missing on massive 3rd party content.

When Kingdom fucking Hearts is put on XBox, XBOX, over Nintendo, I think it's time to reevaluate your decisions. Especially the choice to NOT put DX11 in your console among other lacking specs.

Keep up the stellar rehashes work, Big N. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Still the worst fucking franchise ever made in video games.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Regardless, it would still get the Wii U noticed. That's my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next