General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRST POST

Go down 
+10
Riv
Lunar
Daisy The Bunny
Viva
Trey
Monochrome Kanon
Zenia
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
AleuTheWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

FIRST POST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 pm

meh

Weren't you a housewife or something?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 pm

If you're gonna fight, at least mudwrestle!
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

Humor : Puns

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Brace wrote:
meh

Weren't you a housewife or something?

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm just not so sure I like the idea of all the trash from FAF filtering in here.
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Brace wrote:
I'm just not so sure I like the idea of all the trash from FAF filtering in here.

Well you're here so you can't complain.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Might want to check those responses for botulism, because they've been canned for a long ass time.
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 pm

The only bit of botulism would come from you. Seriously, whatever beef you had canned up, just spill it instead of coming on and acting like an asshole when I've done nothing to you.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm

You've always had it in for me and you've never been respectful. There are other trans* members of this forum. I don't want you ruining a good thing by coming on here and spewing your hateful shit.
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Except the fact that I don't have a problem with other trans people. The only reason i had a problem with you is because you're the hateful one with a serious victim complex. I don't dislike you because you're trans as what your delusions are telling you. I dislike you because you're not really a decent person. You're selfish and don't give a damn about anyone else's thought process other than your own. I don't see why I must be respectful to a person like that.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Guys, calm down :< This is a nice, happy place here, where we take painting lessons from Bob Ross instead of Hitler, like on FAF.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm

lol it's funny because of hitler and his art thing

"oh ffs i can't get the faces right, i'ma kill a bunch of dues"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Thlayli wrote:
lol it's funny because of hitler and his art thing

"oh ffs i can't get the faces right, i'ma kill a bunch of dues"
Why's there no This button? Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Brace, what the hell? When it comes to "filtering", it could just as easily be said that if people want to be here, it's because something's severely lacking in FAF, which I think we could all agree we have in common. We might not all agree exactly on what that "something" is, but I think it's a fair bet that most of us have contributed to the "trash" on FAF in some way, and if this place has a real purpose, it's as a chance for some of us to break away from that. I think Trey said it best, "FAF has an amazing ability to just turn you into an asshole". If there's anything we shouldn't bring over, it's that, which is why I made it a point to say I don't really give a fuck about whatever petty disputes I might've had with Aleu - I don't really know what was going through her head at the time any more than she knows mine.

Aleu, it's a minor nitpick, but considering what our society is becoming, I'm not sure it's cool anymore to brag about how much one contributes to it - or to insult people just for not having a job or whatever. Not that it ever really was, but in this economy/political climate I'm not sure "durrhurr, at least I have a job" even has the same air of righteous pomposity it once did. The utter hubris of such a statement is only magnified, really. Damn near every fucking person who's uttered words to that affect, that I've met, obviously hates their job - and has been relieved of said job in due time. Self included.

TL;DR we probably do need to have a real discussion about certain things dividing our (sub)culture, but this isn't the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm

AleuTheWolf wrote:
Except the fact that I don't have a problem with other trans people. The only reason i had a problem with you is because you're the hateful one with a serious victim complex. I don't dislike you because you're trans as what your delusions are telling you. I dislike you because you're not really a decent person. You're selfish and don't give a damn about anyone else's thought process other than your own. I don't see why I must be respectful to a person like that.

I'd believe that if you didn't express your disrespect by targeting trans stuff. There's a bit of hypocrisy in your post as well. If you can pick and choose who you respect and why, then why am I a bad person for doing exactly the same thing? I don't see how noting that bad things have happened to me or that discrimination exists constitutes a victim complex. But yes, when you call me a liar over very personal details of my own life you're going to lose my respect. You're also an incredibly bad listener and prone to bandwagoning as a substitute for rational thinking. You think I'm disrespectful of people in general, but really, you're a completely exceptional case.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Brace wrote:
I'd believe that if you didn't express your disrespect by targeting trans stuff. There's a bit of hypocrisy in your post as well. If you can pick and choose who you respect and why, then why am I a bad person for doing exactly the same thing? I don't see how noting that bad things have happened to me or that discrimination exists constitutes a victim complex. But yes, when you call me a liar over very personal details of my own life you're going to lose my respect. You're also an incredibly bad listener and prone to bandwagoning as a substitute for rational thinking. You think I'm disrespectful of people in general, but really, you're a completely exceptional case.

I'd be pretty damn surprised if you didn't have a victim complex to some extent, and given your circumstances, you'd sorta be less normal otherwise. I think you do yourself a disservice not to realize that, even though it means you have one more problem to try to overcome on top of everything else. And no, I'm not one of these libertarian/objectivist assholes that's going to try to boil everything down to a persecution complex coupled with bad life choices being the root of all your problems. I think you should identify it and cope with it as best you can purely for your own sake, because it fucking sucks to feel that way.

I don't get what the hell "selfishness" has to do with anything. We're basically all strangers here. None of us owes each other a damn thing, really.
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Brace wrote:
AleuTheWolf wrote:

You're the one that brought up trans in the first place. I acknowledge that bad things have happened to you due to discrimination but that doesn't mean that everyone and their mother is out to get you for the same reason.
Tell me, Brace. Why should I respect someone who just picks fights for no reason? I don't seek them. However, if someone is picking a bone with me then you'd bet your ass I'm going to snap back. Hell, if you hadn't even started bitching at me in this thread and causing drama, i wouldn't even have known you were here. I wanted to be here because my friends wanted me here and I missed talking to them. If you don't want me here, take it up with them.

Yes, Wolf-Bone, I saw your post. I just didn't want to make a super huge post with yours and Brace's mixed in to mine. I wasn't really insulting for lack of job (I don't believe having a job means that you contribute to society automatically anyway). I also agree that I don't care about our past disputes, let alone remember them, but I have pretty much chilled out for the most part so if you want to call a truce or something between us, I'm for it. I'm sorry for everything. Truly.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

AleuTheWolf wrote:
You're the one that brought up trans in the first place.

It wasn't an invitation to be abusive.

AleuTheWolf wrote:
Tell me, Brace. Why should I respect someone who just picks fights for no reason? I don't seek them.

It's not for no reason. The fact that you could think it's for no reason shows your own profound incompetence at communication. I must have written a novella worth of explanation for you alone explaining exactly why I take issue with the things you've said. As for not seeking fights, a little self-awareness goes a long way. You've earned them regardless of your intentions.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Oh, and for posterity

AleuTheWolf wrote:
I don't dislike you because you're trans as what your delusions are telling you.
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Brace wrote:
AleuTheWolf wrote:
You're the one that brought up trans in the first place.

It wasn't an invitation to be abusive.

AleuTheWolf wrote:
Tell me, Brace. Why should I respect someone who just picks fights for no reason? I don't seek them.

It's not for no reason. The fact that you could think it's for no reason shows your own profound incompetence at communication. I must have written a novella worth of explanation for you alone explaining exactly why I take issue with the things you've said. As for not seeking fights, a little self-awareness goes a long way. You've earned them regardless of your intentions.

Right, so I should just accept random insults. Yeah......... pokerface

You have written a novella but it's complete fiction as I have stated. Just because I'm here doesn't give you the right to come here and yell at me for some dumb ass grudge that probably doesn't even exist.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:43 pm

In my rather brief pursuit of mental "health" "services", all I really got for my efforts was to discover that shrinks are every bit as lazy, manipulative, deceitful, arrogant and basically as full of their own shit as the next guy. If anything, the fact they spend as much time and effort as they do to get their sense of entitlement jobs blinds them to their own fallacies even more than a layperson. The difference is, they do at least know their shit. Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:45 pm

AleuTheWolf wrote:

You have written a novella but it's complete fiction as I have stated. Just because I'm here doesn't give you the right to come here and yell at me for some dumb ass grudge that probably doesn't even exist.

Not agreeing with my reasons for picking fights is different from there not being reasons. There's nothing more comical than being called irrational by someone who literally doesn't know the meaning of the word. The fact that you're an abusive and transphobic supercunt is more than enough reason to take issue with you. I've tried reasoning with you, but you've always made it personal. Then somehow I'm the one picking a fight when I fire back. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Brace wrote:
AleuTheWolf wrote:

Not agreeing with my reasons for picking fights is different from there not being reasons. There's nothing more comical than being called irrational by someone who literally doesn't know the meaning of the word. The fact that you're an abusive and transphobic supercunt is more than enough reason to take issue with you. I've tried reasoning with you, but you've always made it personal. Then somehow I'm the one picking a fight when I fire back. Fuck you.

Seriously?

When have I ever shown that I was transphobic? I'm not. And how are you firing back at me...when I have not said a word to you until you came here and told me to fuck off? How is that picking a fight with you?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Guys, seriously. This thread has become an eyesore. Both of you shut up.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm

A new forum doesn't wipe the slate clean. See the quoted post with the bold. You've said a lot of shit like that. You don't get to define yourself as "not transphobic". You're choosing to define transgender people over their own objections and self-identifications, labeling it a mental illness, and trying to establish yourself at the top of a hierarchy, which is both egotistical and unwarranted. You call transgender people insane so that you can fashion yourself "not transphobic" and even virtuous by practicing tolerance. Tolerance isn't a feature of equality because it necessitates hierarchy. When you can actually listen to a person's self-identification and just say "ok" instead of throwing your two cents in like you have any goddamn right then maybe you won't be a bigoted piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Brace wrote:
A new forum doesn't wipe the slate clean. See the quoted post with the bold. You've said a lot of shit like that. You don't get to define yourself as "not transphobic". You're choosing to define transgender people over their own objections and self-identifications, labeling it a mental illness, and trying to establish yourself at the top of a hierarchy, which is both egotistical and unwarranted. You call transgender people insane so that you can fashion yourself "not transphobic" and even virtuous by practicing tolerance. Tolerance isn't a feature of equality because it necessitates hierarchy. When you can actually listen to a person's self-identification and just say "ok" instead of throwing your two cents in like you have any goddamn right then maybe you won't be a bigoted piece of shit.

A new forum should pretty much wipe the slate clean, otherwise, what's the fucking point of there being a new forum/community? And for real, what the hell are you trying to prove, Brace? At best, you're probably only telling half truths about Aleu, and convincing her or any of us otherwise accomplishes dick all for transgender rights. I feel like I've said all this before, strangely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST POST
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next