General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRST POST

Go down 
+10
Riv
Lunar
Daisy The Bunny
Viva
Trey
Monochrome Kanon
Zenia
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
AleuTheWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

FIRST POST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 pm

After saying absolutely horrible shit to me constantly over the course of a year, including in a day of remembrance topic. And I'm just supposed to what? Say "Hey Aleu? Nice to see you again! Remember that time you shat all over the memory of the dead because you had an ill-conceived grudge against me? Good times!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Brace wrote:
After saying absolutely horrible shit to me constantly over the course of a year, including in a day of remembrance topic. And I'm just supposed to what? Say "Hey Aleu? Nice to see you again! Remember that time you shat all over the memory of the dead because you had an ill-conceived grudge against me? Good times!"

You could've just not said anything. Just fucking let it go.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:48 pm

That's not something I can just let go.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Brace wrote:
That's not something I can just let go.

It's pretty fucked up to have an even harder time getting on with life than me...
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 pm

As if you're the standard... >_>
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Brace wrote:
As if you're the standard... >_>

Well, for all the evil Aleu is supposedly guilty of, she felt sorry for this thread turning out the way it did, even though all she did was post a pretty fucking standard intro thread and respond to your hostility in kind. This suggests she has something resembling a conscience. You ever heard of one? It's not just about letting bygones be bygones, it's about not scaring off newcomers and fucking it up for the people already here!
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Her feeling sorry for my actions is a different thing than her feeling sorry for hers. I have yet to hear an apology. She hasn't done right by me. That doesn't demonstrate a conscience, it demonstrates a mentality in which those within a certain group are human and those outside of it are not. Don't act like I'm fucking things up all alone either. It takes two to tango (or perhaps three, given your insistence), and the drama is contained to the one thread at the moment.

And fuck your hallowed ground argument. You're so inconsistent. Aleu set the tone for how things would go between us when she came to pick a fight in the day of remembrance topic. OF COURSE that's perfectly ok and defensible, but when I want to point out how horrible someone is in a general thread where nobody has serious feelings invested at all then that's just uncalled for. You're not doing much for the situation by bringing back the exact same brainless group dynamic from FAF except necessitating the very decline you pretend to want to avoid. How about a fucking apology? I'd take an apology if it's sincere. I don't expect to get one though. None of you care if any given forum burns to the ground as long as you have someone other than yourselves to lay the blame on, pretensions otherwise notwithstanding.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

This threads becoming somewhat of a shitstorm, isnt it
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 am

Kaizy wrote:
This threads becoming somewhat of a shitstorm, isnt it
well you're a moderator, do something about it Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 am

*Admin

Alright, Im closing the thread
Aleu introduced herself, an introduction thread doesnt need to get too long
Also, if its left open any longer, its gonna become more of a shitstorm
Agree to disagree

(All sentences started with an A, totally unintentional)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST   FIRST POST - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST POST
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4