General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 6?

Go down 
+14
greg-the-fox
Lucy
Riv
Yuzani
Trey
8-bit
Pliio
Kaizy
kyle19
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Southpaw
Brace
MiloTime
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:57 pm

a site teasing... something, is being considered the next official resident evil game at www.nohopeleft.com

Resident Evil 6? Picture6_1326870155

I think it's cool that they're doing this teaser worldwide, from China, to London to Johannesburg. so yea, I'm guessing the reveal will be on the 19th of this month. we'll see
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh, so the virus goes airborne in this game. Well, that seems reasonable. There's only so much you can do with the series as it stands now, might as well just nuke the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

Southpaw

Humor : Your.

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Yawn
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Yawn

oh sorry.

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 17 ANNOUNCED NEXT YEAR
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

Southpaw

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

I don't like CoD, shut the fuck up already.

Also I was yawning at this whole conspiracy they're trying to make, I have nothing against RE cept they're scary so I don't play them.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Southpaw wrote:

Also I was yawning at this whole conspiracy they're trying to make, I have nothing against RE cept they're scary so I don't play them.
I've never played a scary RE game, the only thing about them is the surprise of a trap or sudden enemy. Silent Hill, that has some fear to it, but RE, no.
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

Southpaw

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Eh, the mindfuck kinda stuff doesn't phase me, its the popup things that you don't expect that scare the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Eh, the mindfuck kinda stuff doesn't phase me, its the popup things that you don't expect that scare the shit out of me.
Closest thing I had to fear in RE was 4 where you first encounter the regenerators. Mainly because I had 2 sniper rounds only.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Southpaw wrote:

u mad. trollface

seriously? RE scares you?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm

but seriously, I'm the opposite from everybody it seems. it's the long slow things that scare me rather than the pop up quick scares.

like hearing the regenerators moans across the room, not being able to see him, or that disturbing picture you see on a wall that you don't notice right away, but slowly makes itself clear.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Most people haven't thought hard enough about things to where what's actually scary will resonate. They only know the burst of adrenaline from the fight-or-flight response.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 pm

MiloTime wrote:
but seriously, I'm the opposite from everybody it seems. it's the long slow things that scare me rather than the pop up quick scares.

like hearing the regenerators moans across the room, not being able to see him, or that disturbing picture you see on a wall that you don't notice right away, but slowly makes itself clear.
Ooh the ones you suddenly notice after walking around and then you see it on the floor as one giant fucker. Like Salazars giant fucking robot thing. You use it as a way to get from side to side, the HOLYFUCKIGNGRABLAGRBAL ITS CHASING MEEEEE GAJSUGFYGDF. But then after you escape it and there's nothing about it. Now what's scary is fog like in SH or water because then you can't see if somethings there.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Southpaw wrote:

Kid, we have two official languages in this country, and right now you're hardly even speaking one of them. Viral marketing and generating hype are not "conspiracies" in any sense of the word, whatsoever.

Brace wrote:
Most people haven't thought hard enough about things to where what's actually scary will resonate. They only know the burst of adrenaline from the fight-or-flight response.

That's true, which is probably why games like Silent Hill 2 are so rare. But hey, why try to reverse the trend and gain some critical acclaim in the process. Oh right, shareholders don't jerk off to that.
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

Southpaw

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Southpaw wrote:

Kid, we have two official languages in this country, and right now you're hardly even speaking one of them. Viral marketing and generating hype are not "conspiracies" in any sense of the word, whatsoever.

Adult, did you even go to the website? Clearly it's not a real conspiracy, it's just made to look like one. Real original.

Also didn't you tell me not to talk to you?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Adult, did you even go to the website? Clearly it's not a real conspiracy, it's just made to look like one. Real original.

It's called a trope. Of course it's not real. The idea is, if it's pulled off well, people will go "okay, I really want to see whatever's behind this".

Southpaw wrote:
Also didn't you tell me not to talk to you?

If I knew you were gonna take it seriously I would've demanded a blowjob while I was at it or something trollface
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

Southpaw

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

It's not pulled off well, that's why I posted "Yawn" originally.
Back to top Go down
kyle19

kyle19

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Inb4 8bits rave on RE.

I'm pretty much done with them adding on to the series, I look forward to Racoon City but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Southpaw wrote:
It's not pulled off well, that's why I posted "Yawn" originally.

You might not be digging it but a lot of people are. So basically no one gives a fuck if you yawn :-)
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

Southpaw

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Why so mad bro |:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am

eh, I'm on the verge of giving up on RE, but I'll see what they do here before I do.

it's just... it's been said SOOOO many times. they've changed too much about it. there hasn't even been a zombie since like what, 2004?

I think I have a bit of hope for this game, cause considering they're making that racoon city game; which is basically a pure action shooter; and RE6 almost simultaneously, it would probably be a bad move to use the same/similar formula with RE6 as they're doing with racoon city... so I think they might do something different here.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:50 am

MiloTime wrote:
eh, I'm on the verge of giving up on RE, but I'll see what they do here before I do.

it's just... it's been said SOOOO many times. they've changed too much about it. there hasn't even been a zombie since like what, 2004?

I think I have a bit of hope for this game, cause considering they're making that racoon city game; which is basically a pure action shooter; and RE6 almost simultaneously, it would probably be a bad move to use the same/similar formula with RE6 as they're doing with racoon city... so I think they might do something different here.

There's traditionally been a pretty wide gap between development and release with RE games, though. Raccoon City and Revelations are almost out. We'll probably be waiting a while for RE 6. Last I heard RE 6 was gonna be a continuity reboot or something, but that was a while ago, and another tradition with RE games is overhauling the very concept mid-production :-P
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

There's traditionally been a pretty wide gap between development and release with RE games, though. Raccoon City and Revelations are almost out. We'll probably be waiting a while for RE 6. Last I heard RE 6 was gonna be a continuity reboot or something, but that was a while ago, and another tradition with RE games is overhauling the very concept mid-production :-P

my fanboyness is telling me that they're making racoon city to get all of their action shooter shenanigans out of their system.

I miss finding keys that have shield emblems instead of sword emblems like I need to unlock the door, forcing me to run around for another hour looking for the right key :c
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:34 am

Southpaw wrote:
Yawn
If its RE6, then I agree with this
Ive lots any hope of the sequels suddenly becoming as fantastic as they once were

Ill wait til some real info is released before giving a shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Southpaw wrote:
Yawn
Ive lots any hope of the sequels suddenly becoming as fantastic as they once were

I think the way their advertising is neat with this, but im with you on waiting. RE5 was pretty lackluster. I wish they'd go back to the setting of RE2 and RE3. The desolate city, almost no human contact, the knowledge that somewhere in this abandoned city, there is one creature specifically hunting you. Not like with Wesker where you're a little annoyance to him, but where you know some creature wants you, specifically you and no one but you dead. Following you, that's fear is the knowledge that you know it knows where you are, and all those little zombies and hordes mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Southpaw wrote:
Yawn

I think the way their advertising is neat with this, but im with you on waiting. RE5 was pretty lackluster. I wish they'd go back to the setting of RE2 and RE3. The desolate city, almost no human contact, the knowledge that somewhere in this abandoned city, there is one creature specifically hunting you. Not like with Wesker where you're a little annoyance to him, but where you know some creature wants you, specifically you and no one but you dead. Following you, that's fear is the knowledge that you know it knows where you are, and all those little zombies and hordes mean nothing.
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next