General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.

Go down 
+5
8-bit
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Riv
Kaizy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:50 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to sexually harass Kaizy here, and you're literally shoving your ass into it. What gives?
Not a single fuck wa
Bitch you arent supposed to be sexually harassing me

Thats 8bits job Not a single fuck wa

Yeah Riv, he's my fuck toy! So back off.
Bitch, I aint no fuck toy

Fuck toys dont demand commitment Not a single fuck wa

But how can I serve my Princess and Queen if I am tied down to you?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:50 am

8-bit wrote:
Bitch, I dont do polygamy either Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:09 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Bitch, I dont do polygamy either Not a single fuck wa

That's too bad, I'm incredibly loyal, and a pretty good mediator. You wouldn't believe the international conflicts I've had to settle. I've even managed to bring (somewhat) peaceful relations between Equestria and the Changeling Hive. Turns out, changelings get very aggressive when starved, and all those aggressive voices in the Hivemind can mess with one's mind.

After royal apologies were made, it was suggested that love be exported in exchange for changeling bile, a very good mortar.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:14 am

...what does this have to do with anything pokerface
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:17 am

Kaizy wrote:

I am fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:22 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I am fucking amazing.
Im the most amazing fucking pony around
Look at this plot
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:26 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I am fucking amazing.
Im the most amazing fucking pony around
Look at this plot

But I have a p nice butt and I'm not a bitch afraid of a cheap-ass-game-where-you-gotta-put-on-headphone-in-the-dark-to-be-scared.

8-bit > Kaizy :V
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:30 am

8-bit wrote:
a cheap-ass-game-where-you-gotta-put-on-headphone-in-the-dark-to-be-scared.
Well of course, it totally cant measure up to the level of fear that games like RE5 bri--oh wait, thats right, that wasnt even remotely scary :V

Doesnt mater how many lights you turn off or how high the volume is, your precious RE games are all garbage borefests on par with Call of Duty Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:38 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
a cheap-ass-game-where-you-gotta-put-on-headphone-in-the-dark-to-be-scared.
Well of course, it totally cant measure up to the level of fear that games like RE5 bri--oh wait, thats right, that wasnt even remotely scary :V

Doesnt mater how many lights you turn off or how high the volume is, your precious RE games are all garbage borefests on par with Call of Duty Not a single fuck wa

I ain't playing them for the fear, shithead. I play them because the monsters are murrific. :3

And Amnesia is terrible because it says you HAVE TO play by it's rules or it won't be fun.

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:45 am

8-bit wrote:
I ain't playing them for the fear, shithead. I play them because the monsters are murrific. :3
That still doesnt defeat the fact that youre still playing piles of shit with as much immersive gameplay as an Xbox Live indie game Not a single fuck wa

8-bit wrote:
And Amnesia is terrible because it says you HAVE TO play by it's rules or it won't be fun.
The only real "rule" is immerse yourself in the damn game
You dont have to turn lights off (I beat the fucking game playing every afternoon for a week), and as far as headphones go, even if they did tell you you absolutely HAVE to play with headphones, why the fuck wouldnt you want to play a computer game with headphones anyways? Thats like playing a console game and then muting the TV while you play. Are you gonna tell me you didnt have Dead Space on full blast while you were playing so you could hear all the creepy shit in the environments?

This whole "they told me how to play" is such a terrible excuse Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:55 am

Kaizy wrote:

That still doesnt defeat the fact that youre still playing piles of shit with as much immersive gameplay as an Xbox Live indie game Not a single fuck wa

Don't care, wasn't expecting an amazing story Not a single fuck wa

Kaizy wrote:

The only real "rule" is immerse yourself in the damn game
You dont have to turn lights off (I beat the fucking game playing every afternoon for a week), and as far as headphones go, even if they did tell you you absolutely HAVE to play with headphones, why the fuck wouldnt you want to play a computer game with headphones anyways? Thats like playing a console game and then muting the TV while you play. Are you gonna tell me you didnt have Dead Space on full blast while you were playing so you could hear all the creepy shit in the environments?

As a matter of fact, I DIDN'T have DS blasting. Because I want to be able to hear if something happens (somebody comes home, dog needs to be let out) and because the game would be fuel for the shit I see already on quite regular basises. THAT shit would terrify the sanity right out your little head. So I'll enjoy my games the way I choose to

Kaizy wrote:

This whole "they told me how to play" is such a terrible excuse Not a single fuck wa

FYI dummy, I DID give the game two tries, and found it relied too heavily on using low lighting and headphone to scare gamers. Nothing but the invincible guys were scary, and those are cheap-as-fuck, like the NEMESIS or the HUNTER from DS.

Something can be scary and kill-able, ya know,

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:02 am

8-bit wrote:
Something can be scary andand kill-able, ya know,

No ones denying that, but the game wasnt going for a "slaughter what scares you" approach. It chose the approach that says, "you cant fucking kill this, go hide or you fucking die" because lets face it, every horror game protagonist isnt going to be Isaac Clarke or Chris Redfield. Theyre not going to run around, find convenient weapons all over the place with ammo and just shoot things that are scary. Sometimes, itll be like Silent Hill, where youre up shit creek without a paddle, and you just have to make do with what you got. In Amnesias case, you aint got shit but some light and youre in a place where its dark, youre alone and theres a lot of weird noises around you. You have no idea when something is coming and you have no way to defend yourself, so your only option is to hide like a bitch or get raped.

Honestly, I find that much scarier than any horror game where guns are prevalent because I cant just shoot everything in the face and spout off bad one liners while laughing. Doesnt matter how deformed and cool the creatures look or how great blowing shit up is. In a horror game, I want some scary atmosphere and I want to be afraid of things, I dont want to kill everything in sight, because, as Ive said a million times, I didnt pick up a horror game to play CoD.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:15 am

Exactly, Kaizy. That's not fun OR scary, it's frustrating. I like being ABLE to kill, not gunning down everything in sight. But I can see you're 12 years old and can't tell the difference between a game that give you the ability to defend yourself and a first person shooter. and don't come back with some trolling bullshit, or it really will confirm your childishness. My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-pcrolleye
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:21 am

Somtimes, I prefer the option to not kill and to actually feel defenseless
Makes things more threatening when I dont have an AK47 at hand My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-foops

Christ this got off topic
Might as well make a fucking horror game debate thread...wed be the only two ever using it and it would be more active than this thread Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa

8-bit wrote:
and don't come back with some trolling bullshit, or it really will confirm your childishness. My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-pcrolleye
Pfft, I dont troll when Im debating horror games
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:25 am

Kaizy wrote:
Makes things more threatening when I dont have an AK47 at hand My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-foops

Might as well make a fucking horror game debate thread...wed be the only two ever using it and it would be more active than this thread Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa

I like having any option to defend myself.

Not at all, I rather enjoy civil debates. But wrongfully compare something...

Let's just say... the cupcakes are ready My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-pcrazy
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:30 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I like having any option to defend myself.

Not at all, I rather enjoy civil debates. But wrongfully compare something...

Let's just say... the cupcakes are ready My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-pcrazy
Oh, Im not wrongfully comparing anything
Ive played enough horror games to know exactly what Im comparing things to

But thats enough thread derailment for tonight
Im tempted to start that debate thread tomorrow just because Im bored and I can do that kind of thing when Im bored My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-rcontent

But for now, Im gonna crash
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:58 am

Kaizy, RE5, even though its plot was awfull, it is NOTHING like Call of Dookie.
CoD is a generic shooter where as RE5 is a moderate game with a meh plot (though wesker was fantastic power and dialogue-wise.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:43 am

Spoiler:

8-bit wrote:
the cupcakes are ready My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-pcrazy

Eww.... Kaizy would make terrible cupcakes.

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Mlp-tcrazy Let's go find Greg!

Edit: Neat, I just accidentally found out the name of the brony in the compsci department at my school through facebook.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:31 pm

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy, RE5, even though its plot was awfull, it is NOTHING like Call of Dookie.
CoD is a generic shooter where as RE5 is a moderate game with a meh plot (though wesker was fantastic power and dialogue-wise.
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/t215-horror-game-debate-n-shit

Told you Id do it Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:17 pm

The forum is pretty lame tonight

Lets liven it up

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Kaizy wrote:

Lets liven it up

Spoiler:

lol, very nice.

I actually saw Rarity at work today.

I'M NOT CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Lets liven it up

Spoiler:

lol, very nice.

I'M NOT CRAZY!
Bronies everywhere

Greg:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:26 am

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:

I'M NOT CRAZY!
Bronies everywhere

No, no, not a brony. I saw a white cartoon pony with a purple curled mane.

I'm totally serious!

pokerface

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Ae04623ceee51bc9d7a540c08825c8d0-d4yv135
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:42 am

Riv wrote:
Spoiler:
Hes so bland he has to promise an awesome sister-in-law to get hitched Not a single fuck wa

Wow this style is s fucking weird but omg its awesome
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:49 am

Applejack is fucking high as fuck, man.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next