General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 pm

and why I like this place better than FAF of pretty much any therian forum: because if I'm in the vicinity of flaming or even being flamed directly, I don't automatically get told it's equally my fault if it... um... isn't.

i'm almost not used to it.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

Humor : Whatever I am these days

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
and why I like this place better than FAF of pretty much any therian forum: because if I'm in the vicinity of flaming or even being flamed directly, I don't automatically get told it's equally my fault if it... um... isn't.

i'm almost not used to it.

Honestly I don't like the attitude going around in this thread and I wish that it would cool down, however PerCake or whatever the hell their name is, is just obviously flame baiting.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Well, I'd still like to be proven wrong. I'd don't like the things I say, but I do think they're more or less the truth.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Well, I'd still like to be proven wrong. I'd don't like the things I say, but I do think they're more or less the truth.

If its the truth (and seeing how this is the "counseling thread(?)" sort of), I wouldn't really mind.

Just keep it less blunt I guess, as this thread seems to be a powder keg of drama at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Aetius wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

If its the truth (and seeing how this is the "counseling thread(?)" sort of), I wouldn't really mind.

Just keep it less blunt I guess, as this thread seems to be a powder keg of drama at every turn.

Look at the name of the thread.

*Shakes violently* LOOK AT IT.

Of course there is gonna be drama around very turn, this is a thread made specifically for bitching.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

Of course there is gonna be drama around very turn, this is a thread made specifically for bitching.

Well you know what I mean, drama as in "uncalled for insults being thrown at others".
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Aetius wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Well you know what I mean, drama as in "uncalled for insults being thrown at others".

These are furries. You know it was bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

But we could try to limit it :V
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Aetius wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

But we could try to limit it :V

Ban ALL THE FURRIES allthe
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 pm

I mean about the fact that even though discrimination/marginalization of anyone different really is a horrible thing, most people only care about their particular "tribe" getting the short-end and will gladly (even instinctively) rationalize it happening to others, the irony completely lost on them.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Aetius wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

knowing someone like taz, so heavily into psychology, encouraging someone to kill himself. even if it weren't directed at me, that's just something you should never say. especially when someone is considering it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 pm

The thing is a lot of people "into psychology" really aren't. They might read about it, sure. But they don't really try to understand how people think on a fundamental level. Not that that's exactly an easy thing to do. But I think too many are more concerned with looking like they know than actually knowing.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Aetius wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

knowing someone like taz, so heavily into psychology, encouraging someone to kill himself. even if it weren't directed at me, that's just something you should never say. especially when someone is considering it.
Well telling them to kill oneself is not helpful; however, telling people how things are (like you considering suicide is totally stupid and to rethink why you feel like that and look at the factor of stupid in it) is a form of therapy. It is a harsher type of therapy called RET (Rational Emotive Therapy), or CET (Cognitive Emotive Therapy). Basically if you practice this it is meant to make you look at your faults and rethink what can cause those faults. Then you change your behaviour accordingly in order to help mature your personality and make your life more (ideally) ultimately more fulfilling, and more enjoyable.

P.S.: It was not me that told you to kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Taz wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Aetius wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Well telling them to kill oneself is not helpful; however, telling people how things are (like you considering suicide is totally stupid and to rethink why you feel like that and look at the factor of stupid in it) is a form of therapy. It is a harsher type of therapy called RET (Rational Emotive Therapy), or CET (Cognitive Emotive Therapy). Basically if you practice this it is meant to make you look at your faults and rethink what can cause those faults. Then you change your behaviour accordingly in order to help mature your personality and make your life more (ideally) ultimately more fulfilling, and more enjoyable.

You're not a fucking therapist and neither is he.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Nine times out of ten, the whole "tough love" concept doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

some people just don't respond to tough love the way you think they would.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

Mostly because it's never about "tough love" as much as "I want to rationalize being a dick"...
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Taz wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Aetius wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

You're not a fucking therapist and neither is he.
I never said I was, nor did he.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Taz wrote:

Oh, okay, so that totally makes it okay to practice your "form of therapy"... Yeah, okay...
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

I stubbed my toe on the door ;;

Ow
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Taz wrote:

Oh, okay, so that totally makes it okay to practice your "form of therapy"... Yeah, okay...
I didn't practice any therapy, I simply said that Milo needs to change his outlook on life to something more positive. Once he does that he's probably going to be much more well off. ^^
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Taz wrote:
I didn't practice any therapy, I simply said that Milo needs to change his outlook on life to something more positive. Once he does that he's probably going to be much more well off. ^^

Right, the only problem was that, first, you were a complete cunt, and second, justified it by calling it a form of therapy...

Seriously, what is complicated about any of this?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Aetius wrote:
PerCake wrote:

You and wolf are the only batshit insane paranoid freaks on this forum it seems. Everyone else seems somewhat more normal. Except that guy who called Taz a guy, that was a dick move.

PerCake wrote:

Milo appretiated them, and you are not helping your friend. So please go end your worthless little life. She wears the leash, not me.

PerCake wrote:

No clearly that is you. And plus you seem to have one, a nasty, smelly, agitated disgusting mess of fruit fly yeast infected roast beef. You think you are so smart, yet you are a stupid paranoid retard. Taz doesn't have an alt you piece of shit. YOU are the fucking batshit insane one, thinking you are god and know everything. Wolf-Bone sure is missing the true hormonal imbalance here.

Keep posts like these going, and its a ban.

Consider this your first and last warning.
this is a very big pet peeve of mine, as anyone here can tell you

Insult users like this and I will personally ban you myself within seconds
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
PerCake

PerCake

Humor : None

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I stubbed my toe on the door ;;

Ow

Aww, that sounds painful. Karma is only a bitch if you are, learn from it.

Kaizy wrote:
Aetius wrote:
PerCake wrote:

You and wolf are the only batshit insane paranoid freaks on this forum it seems. Everyone else seems somewhat more normal. Except that guy who called Taz a guy, that was a dick move.

PerCake wrote:

Milo appretiated them, and you are not helping your friend. So please go end your worthless little life. She wears the leash, not me.

PerCake wrote:

No clearly that is you. And plus you seem to have one, a nasty, smelly, agitated disgusting mess of fruit fly yeast infected roast beef. You think you are so smart, yet you are a stupid paranoid retard. Taz doesn't have an alt you piece of shit. YOU are the fucking batshit insane one, thinking you are god and know everything. Wolf-Bone sure is missing the true hormonal imbalance here.

Keep posts like these going, and its a ban.

Consider this your first and last warning.
this is a very big pet peeve of mine, as anyone here can tell you

Insult users like this and I will personally ban you myself within seconds

I came here peaceful and caring and received a much less than warm welcome. The only treatment I have received is being told I am some old forum member, being called names mean't for somebody else, and generally insulted anyways because they were insecure and wrong about who I was. Also, I encourage you to generally look at my intent and the entirety of the conversation as well as the other posts in this thread which are consistently intended to insult, humiliate, and generally cause harm to others in an immature and foolish way.

All of my insulting posts were in response to unwarranted, harm intending posts by other members. Feel free to be peeved, but do not pick on my creatively thought out responses to insecure and foolish posts by other users. I do not simply go out intending to harm others and put them down with idiotic responses.

Thank you,
Cake
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

I tried being happy today. it failed. fuck this.

everything is getting worse. I'm tired of this

Last edited by MiloTime on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: