General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

PerCake wrote:
Thlayli wrote:
I stubbed my toe on the door ;;

Ow

Aww, that sounds painful. Karma is only a bitch if you are, learn from it.

Kaizy wrote:
Aetius wrote:
PerCake wrote:

You and wolf are the only batshit insane paranoid freaks on this forum it seems. Everyone else seems somewhat more normal. Except that guy who called Taz a guy, that was a dick move.

PerCake wrote:

Milo appretiated them, and you are not helping your friend. So please go end your worthless little life. She wears the leash, not me.

PerCake wrote:

No clearly that is you. And plus you seem to have one, a nasty, smelly, agitated disgusting mess of fruit fly yeast infected roast beef. You think you are so smart, yet you are a stupid paranoid retard. Taz doesn't have an alt you piece of shit. YOU are the fucking batshit insane one, thinking you are god and know everything. Wolf-Bone sure is missing the true hormonal imbalance here.

Keep posts like these going, and its a ban.

Consider this your first and last warning.
this is a very big pet peeve of mine, as anyone here can tell you

Insult users like this and I will personally ban you myself within seconds

I came here peaceful and caring and received a much less than warm welcome. The only treatment I have received is being told I am some old forum member, being called names mean't for somebody else, and generally insulted anyways because they were insecure and wrong about who I was. Also, I encourage you to generally look at my intent and the entirety of the conversation as well as the other posts in this thread which are consistently intended to insult, humiliate, and generally cause harm to others in an immature and foolish way.

All of my insulting posts were in response to unwarranted, harm intending posts by other members. Feel free to be peeved, but do not pick on my creatively thought out responses to insecure and foolish posts by other users. I do not simply go out intending to harm others and put them down with idiotic responses.

Thank you,
Cake

This guy is a fucktard. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm

PerCake wrote:
I came here peaceful and caring and received a much less than warm welcome. The only treatment I have received is being told I am some old forum member, being called names mean't for somebody else, and generally insulted anyways because they were insecure and wrong about who I was. Also, I encourage you to generally look at my intent and the entirety of the conversation as well as the other posts in this thread which are consistently intended to insult, humiliate, and generally cause harm to others in an immature and foolish way.

All of my insulting posts were in response to unwarranted, harm intending posts by other members. Feel free to be peeved, but do not pick on my creatively thought out responses to insecure and foolish posts by other users. I do not simply go out intending to harm others and put them down with idiotic responses.

Thank you,
Cake
I understand that some shit might have been started, and sadly I cant be around all the time to tell some of the members to shut their faces and not start some stuff, but I dont condone insulting members. I dont care how "creatively thought out" anything you said was, dont insult the members unless you guys are messing with each other. Blatant insults arent tolerated.

Guys dont start shit, I swear to god. Every new user isnt Foxy alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Every new user isnt Foxy alright.

I'm pretty sure they are. I mean, look at all these people. The GTWT was locked on FAF? A likely story.

I mean, who knows, maybe Foxy has been undercover all along?

What if I am Foxy Boy?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I'm pretty sure they are. I mean, look at all these people. The GTWT was locked on FAF? A likely story.

What if I am Foxy Boy?
CONSPIRACY THEORY
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

What if I am Foxy Boy?
CONSPIRACY THEORY

BAWW! "Written by M. Night Shamalan" is not funny anymore!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Kaizy wrote:

I understand that some shit might have been started, and sadly I cant be around all the time to tell some of the members to shut their faces and not start some stuff, but I dont condone insulting members. I dont care how "creatively thought out" anything you said was, dont insult the members unless you guys are messing with each other. Blatant insults arent tolerated.

I'm the one that started this whole thing. that's how it worked out right?

anyway, I wouldn't even call it venting anymore. it's just how I always feel now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 pm

What does make you happy, Milo?

What can put even the smallest smile on your face?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

From what I saw a few of you were instigating

And whats funny is you know how the results usually turn out and how Im going to react

And yet...it still comes into fruition Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

And whats funny is you know how the results usually turn out and how Im going to react

sure. why not fuck up the little bit of respect I have left? I forget what they call people who intentionally sabotage everything they have. oh right. sociopaths

Ahkmill wrote:
What does make you happy, Milo?

What can put even the smallest smile on your face?

nothing I can achieve or get my hands on. that's pretty much it
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Not even close. I don't give a shit what you said, there's no good reason to tell someone to kill himself. Of all the people in this thread, you are the very least responsible.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

sure. why not fuck up the little bit of respect I have left? I forget what they call people who intentionally sabotage everything they have. oh right. sociopaths
Alright now Im just confused
What are we even talking about anymore
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Alright now Im just confused
What are we even talking about anymore

Milo was trying to blame himself for the "flame-war."

Which, in my opinion, was more of a fire-based punitive euthanasia.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

I think it was funny timing that so many people started signing up
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I thought the GTW Thread closed on FAF?

That would make sense
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

That would make sense

I'm pretty sure that he meant the timing was funny between PerCake's obnoxious behavior and flame-war instigation and the arrival of said GTW members to witness it.

(Why am I the English-to-Kaizy translator tonight? lol.)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

That would make sense

I'm pretty sure that he meant the timing was funny between PerCake's obnoxious behavior and flame-war instigation and the arrival of said GTW members to witness it.

I'm a little less coherent when I'm feeling slightly psychotic. I tend to say random things that usually only I get, considering I don't give enough information leading up to.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

That would make sense

I'm a little less coherent when I'm feeling slightly psychotic. I tend to say random things that usually only I get, considering I don't give enough information leading up to.

I can understand you just fine. I think Kaizy's just having trouble keeping up with the high post density lately and he's putting together what happened as he goes along. Lack of subtext on his part.
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

Humor : None

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

anyway, I wouldn't even call it venting anymore. it's just how I always feel now.

Spoiler:
Well yes and no. You started expressing your feelings, and a bunch of other butthurt people also with nowhere to social got hurt for not getting the attention that you earned by opening up. You may have started it but you are not at fault in that respect.

You did fault by the ways you have treated Taz in some instances and especially in private, though.

You shouldn't feel bad for how these people reacted with their meaningless insults and statements. If Kaisy is not a petty liar as the rest of them and is true and honest with her word she will soon be banning the apprehensive to open up. You did good be being honest and descriptive, they simply got insecure and tedious about it.

Kaizy wrote:
PerCake wrote:

Thank you,
Cake

Well, then I suppose you should ban Ahkmill if you really believe in that policy, right? As well as the long haired wolf?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm

PerCake wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Spoiler:
Well yes and no. You started expressing your feelings, and a bunch of other butthurt people also with nowhere to social got hurt for not getting the attention that you earned by opening up. You may have started it but you are not at fault in that respect.

You did fault by the ways you have treated Taz in some instances and especially in private, though.

You shouldn't feel bad for how these people reacted with their meaningless insults and statements. If Kaisy is not a petty liar as the rest of them and is true and honest with her word she will soon be banning the apprehensive to open up. You did good be being honest and descriptive, they simply got insecure and tedious about it.

Kaizy wrote:
PerCake wrote:

Thank you,
Cake

Well, then I suppose you should ban Ahkmill if you really believe in that policy, right? As well as the long haired wolf?
If I were strictly enforcing the policy I would have banned half the forum without second chances because this shit happens a lot, but right now Im just warning the lot of you, dont insult each other. You want to do that, add each other on MSN/Skype/whatthefuckever and do it there. Not here. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Someone told my friend he should kill himself.

This exact same thing happened in the previous GTWF on Forumer, same outcome, too. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 pm

I thought Per was possibly Foxy Boy at first because of the high-strung, grandiose vibe I get from his posts, because of the proxy, and because, well, we never did determine if that last oddball was or wasn't him, did we?

So Per, you kinda picked a bad time to join, which isn't your fault, but you especially picked a bad time to join and throw yourself face first into conflict with such an arrogant, flamboyant attitude. Which you're continuing to do, BTW, saying things like "the longhaired wolf" (I assume that's me) et al should be banned for violating "rules" and such.

Let me spell it out for you. There are no fucking rules, here or basically anywhere else on the internet except what the law says and what the owners of the servers say. Truthfully, no TOS is worth the paper (or in this case, pixels) it's written on. Not worth a damn.

Regardless of what anyone says, you only have the freedom to say what you're saying here because Riv et al allow it. They could change that at any time. They could censor or ban you, me or anyone, for any reason or no reason ("no reason" being because they just don't like the look of your face).

You'd think the fact they haven't by now would kind of tell you something, that perhaps they and the rest of us aren't quite the bad guys you're making us out to be. But no, you're still on the defensive. Why?!
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 pm

the longhaired wolf wrote:
\ throw yourself face first into conflict with such an arrogant, flamboyant attitude. Which you're continuing to do, BTW, saying things like "the longhaired wolf" (I assume that's me) et al should be banned for violating "rules" and such.
lol!
Let me spell it out for you. There are no fucking rules, here or basically anywhere else on the internet except what the law says and what the owners of the servers say. Truthfully, no TOS is worth the paper (or in this case, pixels) it's written on. Not worth a damn.
fuck yeah Internet badass fuck yeah
Regardless of what anyone says, you only have the freedom to say what you're saying here because Riv et al allow it. They could change that at any time. They could censor or ban you, me or anyone, for any reason or no reason ("no reason" being because they just don't like the look of your face).
the longhaired fool wrote:

except what the law says and what the owners of the servers say.
Riv et al own the servers!!?!?!? Great Scott!
BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 HquO6
You'd think the fact they haven't by now would kind of tell you something, that perhaps they and the rest of us aren't quite the bad guys you're making us out to be. But no, you're still on the defensive. Why?!
Defensive trollface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm

What the fuck
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Kaizy wrote:
What the fuck
What is wrong Kaizy? D:
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:23 pm

PerCake wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
What the fuck
What is wrong Kaizy? D:
I cant tell if youre trying to instigate Wolfy or not because thats usually the kind of response people use when they want to make someone rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next