General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2

Go down 
+6
8-bit
Lucy
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Lucan
Kaizy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 pm

So I recently played through the first Borderlands with my friend

...all I have to say is, come tomorrow when I get my paycheck, Gearbox is getting all of my fucking money megusta
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I've already pre-purchased it on steam. I like Zero and all but he seems quite a bit different from what they made Mordecai, what I usually played.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Lucan wrote:
I've already pre-purchased it on steam. I like Zero and all but he seems quite a bit different from what they made Mordecai, what I usually played.

Yeah I use Mordecai as well

He is going to be different, as well as the whole lot of characters because they're utilizing a different system for classes where essentially, one class is actually a few classes in one. Where Mordecai was a snipers class, Zero is going to be an all around sniping/stealth based class.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 pm

If I buy a GTX 660ti I get this game for free megusta
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 am

Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

He is going to be different, as well as the whole lot of characters because they're utilizing a different system for classes where essentially, one class is actually a few classes in one. Where Mordecai was a snipers class, Zero is going to be an all around sniping/stealth based class.

I like the stealth approach but I want another sniper related class. That decoy would work well. Maybe you can build your characters towards a certain type of gun.

Also I've been begging for my friends to purchase it so they can play it with me but they're all poor I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
You fucking bitch if you pass that up I will end you

Lucan wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

I like the stealth approach but I want another sniper related class. That decoy would work well. Maybe you can build your characters towards a certain type of gun.

Also I've been begging for my friends to purchase it so they can play it with me but they're all poor I guess.
I'm lucky that a lot of my Steam friends like Borderlands, and I have one that I'm going to for sure be playing this through with

My god I cannot even fucking wait for September 18th
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 am

Kaizy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Yeah if I can get $300 Not a single fuck wa And I probably want to play the first one before this one, I don't care about playing it when it comes out or anything, but free shit appeals to my interests. I don't know how long "limited offer" means pokerface I guess until the game is released next month.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:50 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Yeah if I can get $300 Not a single fuck wa And I probably want to play the first one before this one, I don't care about playing it when it comes out or anything, but free shit appeals to my interests. I don't know how long "limited offer" means pokerface I guess until the game is released next month.
You havent played the first one?

Seriously, I need to add you guys on Steam and we need to form a Borderlands group
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 am

Kaizy wrote:

Seriously, I need to add you guys on Steam and we need to form a Borderlands group

My current computer wouldn't be able to run it pokerface
Also I will probably suck at it Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

My current computer wouldn't be able to run it pokerface
Also I will probably suck at it Not a single fuck wa
You should definitely upgrade your GPU when you get the chance because its such a great game

Also, you think I was good at it when I started playing? I went in with all my FPS experience being in CoD and Doom 3. It's very easy to play especially if you have someone who knows what theyre doing playing with you to help you out with shit fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 am

Borderlands is not a very hard game the first time through. I beat it alone once when I didn't have an internet connection.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 am

Except, I'm terrible at any game where I have to shoot anything, I just suck at aiming Not a single fuck wa

I watch people's videos and it's like their hands are aimbots and instantly find people's heads, my stupid clumsy hand takes several seconds and by that time I'm dead pokerface I used to be decent with an Xbox controller, it might take foreeeeever to turn your head but at least you look at a consistant speed, I'm just really derpy with a mouse. I had to turn my mouse speed back down because 600dpi was too fast for me Okay.jpg

So I feel fine doing stuff single player because no one has to know how bad I am but multiplayer I feel like I'm being judged inglip
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:18 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Except, I'm terrible at any game where I have to shoot anything, I just suck at aiming Not a single fuck wa

I watch people's videos and it's like their hands are aimbots and instantly find people's heads, my stupid clumsy hand takes several seconds and by that time I'm dead pokerface I used to be decent with an Xbox controller, it might take foreeeeever to turn your head but at least you look at a consistant speed, I'm just really derpy with a mouse. I had to turn my mouse speed back down because 600dpi was too fast for me Okay.jpg

So I feel fine doing stuff single player because no one has to know how bad I am but multiplayer I feel like I'm being judged inglip
Im fairly good with my headshots (as long as the connection doesnt suck tits like when my friend hosts) so I do all these quickscopes and shit and get critical hits all the damn time Not a single fuck wa

It isnt too hard it just takes some time to get used to
I mean I used to use slower mouse settings for gaming and such, but now I cant even browse my fucking computer without the mouse speed at the highest point because Im so used to flinging it all over the place when playing games Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Last edited by Lucan on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Lucan wrote:
Since all my friends are poor peasants, who's going to play Borderlands 2 when it come out?
BITCH I AM GOING TO PLAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT YOU CANNOT EVEN GRASP HOW EXCITED I AM FOR NEXT WEEK
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 pm

I refuse to play BL2 like this Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Lucan wrote:
I refuse to play BL2 like this Forever ALONE!
I dont even know if Im going to be able to play with my friend like I planned

Hes available to play games on and off, more frequently as of late Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 am

my reaction to borderlands 2:

eh....

it's one of those games I plan on playing... when the price drops to like, $20. I don't really feel the desire to play this game right now.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 am

And I probably won't be able to afford to buy an Nvidia GPU until after the borderlands 2 coupon deal on them expires, so I'm with milo here Not a single fuck wa

Sorry Kaizy
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:45 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
And I probably won't be able to afford to buy an Nvidia GPU until after the borderlands 2 coupon deal on them expires, so I'm with milo here Not a single fuck wa

Sorry Kaizy

when does the deal expire? my birthday is in 4 days, so if I'm lucky enough that my grandfather will remember my birthday, he might send me some money, and I could buy a new GPU
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 am

MiloTime wrote:
when does the deal expire? my birthday is in 4 days, so if I'm lucky enough that my grandfather will remember my birthday, he might send me some money, and I could buy a new GPU

It expires near the end of the month I think, I forget when exactly. They don't really say it anywhere and I kind of had to dig on Nvidia's website.

I'm waiting for my student loan refund so I can buy my computer parts, but who knows when that will be Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

It expires near the end of the month

greg-the-fox wrote:

I'm waiting for my student loan refund so I can buy my computer parts, but who knows when that will be Seriously?

*student loan refund comes on october 1st*

trollface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:06 am

I also have a wishlist on PCPartPicker, and it shows me a price history graph which is like the stock market for how much computer shit costs. And there keeps being HUGE dips in the cost and I can't buy anything, and then the price goes way back up and it's like problem, greg? trollface And then there's Steam sales, like I was gonna by Crysis this weekend but there's no point because I won't be able to play it for ages and I'd rather save money.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 am

I hate you guys why cant you play games with me Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:17 am

I don't really even have a good mic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Five Frags Left-
Jump to: