General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2

Go down 
+6
8-bit
Lucy
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Lucan
Kaizy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 am

MiloTime wrote:
well I noticed my frame rate drop by about half when there's a bunch of guys on screen.

so... not sure if I could play online with people properly

you're still using your old card?
Well the game is supposed to be able to run on a 9800, so drop your settings maybe
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 pm

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/retail-product.jsp?poid=433308

this is what I've got. Is there any way to get bl2 to work without geting slow-y?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm still a novice with specs so I have no idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I have no idea what "Mobile Intel®️ Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M" is but I'm pretty sure that means integrated graphics in which case no game will run well Not a single fuck wa It's running off your CPU.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I have no idea what "Mobile Intel®️ Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M" is but I'm pretty sure that means integrated graphics in which case no game will run well Not a single fuck wa It's running off your CPU.

Yeah, it's integrated. It's the same class and only about one notch higher than the IGC that was in my 2007 MacBook. I don't think BL2 would be too happy on that chipset.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 am

yea fuck this. yesterday was just child's play compared to today. I had a few enemies on screen yesterday which slowed my PC down only a little.

today I had a bunch of enemies on screen (with lowered specs mind you) and it was twice as slow.

it's still... playable I guess, but if we're talking multiplayer, you'd probably just see me shooting in random directions, since it slows my PC just enough where I'd be aiming at a bad guy in one frame, then the next frame, he'd be on the other side of my screen
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am

Borderlands 2 is the new Skyrim, and this shit is going to drive me crazy until I get the game Seriously?
The whole fucking internet has it already...

Like I thought Black Mesa was going to be like this but everyone's already forgotten about it.

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Borderlands 2 is the new Skyrim, and this shit is going to drive me crazy until I get the game Seriously?

I still think the game should be like, $40

that's what I hate about sequels. they charge full price for something that ends up feeling like DLC.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:58 am

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

that's what I hate about sequels. they charge full price for something that ends up feeling like DLC.
It feels nothing like DLC
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:01 am

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

It feels nothing like DLC

have you played alan wakes: american nightmare? it's like, a separate game, but at the same time, it's just... not enough change pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:35 am

MiloTime wrote:
yea fuck this. yesterday was just child's play compared to today. I had a few enemies on screen yesterday which slowed my PC down only a little.

today I had a bunch of enemies on screen (with lowered specs mind you) and it was twice as slow.

it's still... playable I guess, but if we're talking multiplayer, you'd probably just see me shooting in random directions, since it slows my PC just enough where I'd be aiming at a bad guy in one frame, then the next frame, he'd be on the other side of my screen

How about we try it tomorrow, Milo? What class are you and what level are you at?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:39 am

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

How about we try it tomorrow, Milo? What class are you and what level are you at?

I'm that... weird skinny guy whose face you can't see. I had no idea what exactly his specialization was. I assumed he was a sniper or something, but all they showed was his blade.

I'm at level 7 right now... lol, not far at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 am

Me and Kaizy are both that guy too. pokerface

I got a commando class I could get to level 7 or 8 quickly.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:59 am

Lucan wrote:

he looked cool... I couldn't help it pokerface

in games, I generally go for the stealthy assassin types.

I also like playing as support characters if it allows that. like healing types and shit. although I don't think this game has that
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:03 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

I also like playing as support characters if it allows that. like healing types and shit. although I don't think this game has that
Axton has a support turret and maybe a few healing abilitys later. I dunno. I doubt Maya can heal.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 am

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

Axton has a support turret and maybe a few healing abilitys later. I dunno. I doubt Maya can heal.

I'm kind of shallow with my choices too. I usually end up picking the hot dude Not a single fuck wa

in which case, I WOULD have picked axton... but I thought the assassin looked cooler.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 am

I just like sniping so I'll probably pick the assassin guy. That huge guy looks awesome as well, but I don't generally play as heavy characters.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 am

even if I did play online, I have to remember that my PC has been blue screening lately when I play games. it's random though, so I never know when or if it'll happen while I'm playing a game.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 am

All characters can be tweaked to use any sort of gun unlike the last game where gun skill was based on class more. If you really wanted too you could pick the gunzerker and go dual sniper rifles the whole game. I picked zero and I guess I'm sorta going for a TF2 spy kinda build. I use revolvers and like to kill people with the blade a lot.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 am

So are single player and multiplayer separate, or are they integrated, like do you use the same character in both and you can get xp and level up playing either? Yeah I've never played a multiplayer RPG actually.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
So are single player and multiplayer separate, or are they integrated, like do you use the same character in both and you can get xp and level up playing either? Yeah I've never played a multiplayer RPG actually.

integrated

that's how it works with most online adventure/RPG games these days.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:22 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
You can join people, play be yourself or have others join you all with the same character. You gain experience for them accordingly. You can make as many different characters as you like.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:32 am

do any of you have mics?
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 am

I finally did manage to get one. After the chats ended. trollface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 am

I just like sniping and Im a decent shot if the hosts connection doesnt blow fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Five Frags Left-
Jump to: