General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread

Go down 
+20
Butterflygoddess
Daisy The Bunny
tallylol
Brace
Ouiji
Zaraphayx
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Percy
Lucy
Lucan
Zoe
MiloTime
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Riv
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Random game comments thread Empty
PostSubject: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:20 pm

I frequently have the desire to say a random thing about a game that doesn't have its own thread. I usually end up not saying it because I don't think it's worth its own thread. So here's this thread.

I just got the souped up gravity gun for the first time in HL2.

All I can say is FUCK YES. Nothing like instantly turning your foes into a ragdoll by means of a process that I can only imagine involves liquifying their organs.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:50 am

Turok 2 will never not give me nostalgiagasms
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:55 am

I didn't much care for the BF3 single player campaign. I thought it was lacking in terms of actual gameplay and such for difficulty of enemies.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 am

I think I'll buy RE6 just for having one "zombie" game, and Leon is in there :3

And less than 50 days till Halo 4 fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 am

Kaiser wrote:

you mean: "halo 1: for the fourth time"?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaiser wrote:

you mean: "halo 1: for the fourth time"?
Hurr durr I'm so clever

My Unfezant has an Impish nature when it should have a mild nature.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Despite the undeniable fact the RE5 lacked horror I was able to over look that because the story, although over the top, was enjoyable and the Co-op added fun to the game. It was a fun action game. RE6, from what have played so far, decided to split the horror and the action. Giving Leon the horror experience we all wanted and the action to Jake and Chris. The small section of Leon's campaign seems to have done pretty well on what they are hoping to accomplish. I really like how the lighting manages to hide the enemies in darkness only feet in front of you, the silence in between encounters to give you slight tension and the way that you can easily run out of ammo and be left with nothing but your fists and knife. Chis's scenario was frustrating due to the fact the games controls got in the way like someone wearing a top hat in the front row of a movie theater. I also found the face-palm moment when the dorky grunt asks if Chris is always this awesome didn't help much either, especially since he only gave a generic good guy army speech about no one being left behind. It seemed bland. Jake's part didn't do any better really. I guess he's the middle character between the action and horror. He's slightly more durable then the other two because he's Wesker jr. although I can't imagine any woman was willing to having sex with Sr. in the first place. It was kinda cool to be able to run up and punch guys till they died and use the many weapons he came with but in the end it also seemed a bit lacking.

If the entire game was focused on Leon I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but with 2/3 of the game nothing like that I don't know if it will be worth it. I seriously hope each character gets a nice long story and not just 5 hours with each chracter totaled to make one full game.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Lucan wrote:
If the entire game was focused on Leon I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but with 2/3 of the game nothing like that I don't know if it will be worth it.
This was my exact view on the game
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:12 pm

I love this time period in history. That's how you make a goddamn game trailer!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Lucan wrote:

I love this time period in history. That's how you make a goddamn game trailer!

lol "the one that mattered"
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:59 pm

God do I hate bursting sniper rifles
It seems all the best rifles I come across in Borderlands are burst fire
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:04 pm

First place in a helicopter race. Fuck yeah~
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Kaizy wrote:
God do I hate bursting sniper rifles
It seems all the best rifles I come across in Borderlands are burst fire
Zoom out after the first shot when trying to shoot accurately. It'll only fire the first bullet.
Burst during close range. They're badass rifles.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Lucan wrote:
Despite the undeniable fact the RE5 lacked horror I was able to over look that because the story, although over the top, was enjoyable and the Co-op added fun to the game. It was a fun action game. RE6, from what have played so far, decided to split the horror and the action. Giving Leon the horror experience we all wanted and the action to Jake and Chris. The small section of Leon's campaign seems to have done pretty well on what they are hoping to accomplish. I really like how the lighting manages to hide the enemies in darkness only feet in front of you, the silence in between encounters to give you slight tension and the way that you can easily run out of ammo and be left with nothing but your fists and knife. Chis's scenario was frustrating due to the fact the games controls got in the way like someone wearing a top hat in the front row of a movie theater. I also found the face-palm moment when the dorky grunt asks if Chris is always this awesome didn't help much either, especially since he only gave a generic good guy army speech about no one being left behind. It seemed bland. Jake's part didn't do any better really. I guess he's the middle character between the action and horror. He's slightly more durable then the other two because he's Wesker jr. although I can't imagine any woman was willing to having sex with Sr. in the first place. It was kinda cool to be able to run up and punch guys till they died and use the many weapons he came with but in the end it also seemed a bit lacking.

If the entire game was focused on Leon I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but with 2/3 of the game nothing like that I don't know if it will be worth it. I seriously hope each character gets a nice long story and not just 5 hours with each chracter totaled to make one full game.

This.

I also hope each character gets a somewhat long campaing on for each of them. I would also like to see some extra DLC's in the future to expand it even more.

Only four days till release fuck yeah
Could I play with you if you buy it? I doubt my friends on Xbox live will get it : |
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Lucan wrote:

This.

I also hope each character gets a somewhat long campaing on for each of them. I would also like to see some extra DLC's in the future to expand it even more.

Only four days till release fuck yeah
Could I play with you if you buy it? I doubt my friends on Xbox live will get it : |

I don't think I'm gong to buy it on release. I'm going to wait for a good consensus before I get it, and then I'm playing it on PC.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:20 pm

I love and loathe dark souls.

whenever you advance in this game, it opens up an entire new section, which is awesome. it opens up new paths and shortcuts, but on the downside, you have no idea where you're going. so chances are, you take the wrong path, and some huge fucking dude is sitting there, waiting to completely rape and destroy you.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I love and loathe dark souls.

whenever you advance in this game, it opens up an entire new section, which is awesome. it opens up new paths and shortcuts, but on the downside, you have no idea where you're going. so chances are, you take the wrong path, and some huge fucking dude is sitting there, waiting to completely rape and destroy you.

For every bit I love the game (alot), I fucking hate it. It's so rewarding to accomplish anything.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:30 pm

keep in mind people, mass effect is quite over yet. they said it's a trilogy, but it's not the end of the universe as far as they've stated. I mean for one, they suggested anyone who beats ME3 keep their save files.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm

So much L4D2
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Kaizy wrote:
So much L4D2

I have absolutely no reason to play this game ever again.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:14 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
So much L4D2

Why wouldnt you
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
So much L4D2

Why wouldnt you

I no longer find it fun for some reason. I want to get in the mood to play the game again, but eh... unless I have a group of people to play with, no point
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:08 pm

ohmY GOD

MASSIVE Borderlands spoilers, dont you even keep reading if you intend to play the game at all and/or havent done the mission to get the Vault Key:
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm in the Hawken Alpha tests. megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Lucan wrote:
I'm in the Hawken Alpha tests. megusta

I have no idea what games are even out there anymore... I hear about dozens of beta testing games a day that I've never heard of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next