General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread: Level 2

Go down 
+15
The Fur
Maya
Tank Abuse
Kaiser
Lucan
Lucy
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Zoe
greg-the-fox
Riv
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Random game comments thread: Level 2 Empty
PostSubject: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 pm

XoPachi wrote:
inside out vaginas

Penises?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Holy crap Crysis is definitely on my list of best games inglip
Honestly for how much you hear about the graphics you'd think the story would suck but the game is just all around awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Riv wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
inside out vaginas

Penises?
Doesn't work that way Riv... :/
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Sure as Hell doesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm

RE5's Mercenaries mode sucks compared to that of RE6, at least in single-player until you unlock some of the other characters. Okay, 5 does have more imaginative level design, but it also has much stiffer, clunkier controls and more arbitrary mechanics that make melee kills a tedious pain in the ass to pull off. And even then it's a measly +5 seconds that you most likely spent trying to set up the kill in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Holy crap Crysis is definitely on my list of best games inglip
Honestly for how much you hear about the graphics you'd think the story would suck but the game is just all around awesome.

finally, a believer.

Crysis 2 was like, a step down... but it was still good.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Fucking game just crashed Y U NO?
It was in a very graphically intense part, the lights in my room were flickering and my framerate went to shit... this game played smooth as butter at first but now it's starting to have some issues, I don't know why.

Fucking hell, that can't be the reason, I tried again and CTD'd in exactly the same spot. It's right when this guy says "Nice flying Nomad, we are two zero clicks away from th-" and then it crashes.

Well this game is broken forever and I can never play it again, so much for me liking it Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm

>New Fire Emblem coming out
>don't have 3DS
>feels bad man
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 am

What if tomorrow Nintendo made a random direct with the announcement of new game for the Lylat universe? Except it's not Starfox, but Starwolf? I'd love to play as a fucking Wolfen, raiding galactic caravans, going on foot looting and robbing or whatever O'Donnell's do in their days.

Or what if they made a little 3DS tactics Zelda game where instead of her getting kidnapped, she leads Hyrule on the offensive and also goes in the fights? Sort of like Valkyria Chronicles, or Battlefront with that lovely Twilight Princess style.

OR, a Borderlands puzzle platformer where you have to find different ways to get Claptrap up the stairs to the next level while collecting optional. random, hard to reach loot that can be transferred over to your Borderlands 2 save file?

OR, a Knuckles and Tails sandbox expedition game where you collect treasure and find upgradable items to use like Knuckles' Sonic Transformed bike, the Tornado, and digging tools, with some good combat and split screen free roaming co op? Cities, ruins, Angel Island, space all seamless.

OR a Gradius Game where you play as a Ducker Mobile Cannon trying to excavate Ancient Big Core to destroy planet Gradius for his people!?

Know what else would be cool? If Chief gets a new A.I. in Halo 5, they actually make in depth hacking mini games for her. We never really did see how Cortana did it before.

I have so many ideas. =w=
I'd play all of these.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:19 am

XoPachi wrote:
What if tomorrow Nintendo made a random direct with the announcement of new game for the Lylat universe? Except it's not Starfox, but Starwolf? I'd love to play as a fucking Wolfen, raiding galactic caravans, going on foot looting and robbing or whatever O'Donnell's do in their days.

Or what if they made a little 3DS tactics Zelda game where instead of her getting kidnapped, she leads Hyrule on the offensive and also goes in the fights? Sort of like Valkyria Chronicles, or Battlefront with that lovely Twilight Princess style.

OR, a Borderlands puzzle platformer where you have to find different ways to get Claptrap up the stairs to the next level while collecting optional. random, hard to reach loot that can be transferred over to your Borderlands 2 save file?

OR, a Knuckles and Tails sandbox expedition game where you collect treasure and find upgradable items to use like Knuckles' Sonic Transformed bike, the Tornado, and digging tools, with some good combat and split screen free roaming co op? Cities, ruins, Angel Island, space all seamless.

OR a Gradius Game where you play as a Ducker Mobile Cannon trying to excavate Ancient Big Core to destroy planet Gradius for his people!?

Know what else would be cool? If Chief gets a new A.I. in Halo 5, they actually make in depth hacking mini games for her. We never really did see how Cortana did it before.

I have so many ideas. =w=
I'd play all of these.

Unfortunately, the reason these ideas could work is the same reason they probably wouldn't, and hence won't ever get made. It's about what will guarantee maximized profits, not what will be creative, adventurous, ballsy. I'd love to see them get made just because they'd probably result in some unique curiosities of a game and put a few folks out of business, which to put it bluntly, needs to happen just so these paint by numbers, yearly installments can stop being made.

My advice would be to stop thinking about it, stop hoping for it, and stop telling people about it, because as it is, I'm being nice about it in telling you to basically keep dreaming.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 am

It's fun to dream though! That's all I'm doing really. I'm not emailing or making fliers and petitions about it. I know damn well no one would make these games...well maybe indie devs. I can bet someone would make a Sonic Generations mod for the Knuckles game. May not be perfect or truly sandbox, but something.

But after seeing what happened to Legends 3? I don't even have faith in the chance taking Platinum Games to listen to anyone let alone other companies.

If anything, I just want ports, remakes, and collections to cease for a few fucking seconds (looking at Nintahndoh and Konami).
That is something no one can shut me up about.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

Although when I think about it, people have been screaming for a 3D Pokemon for years...

May not be coincidence, but we still got what we wanted. :3
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:26 am

There are so many game breaking bugs that are ruining the ending of this game Seriously?
I don't think I'll even be able to finish it
I take back everything good I said about this buggy piece of garbage
YEP, FUCK THIS SHIT
I will just watch the ending on youtube because I can't even play it, and everyone says it's terrible anyway so why fucking bother

Finished it finally
But yeah that ending was disappointing
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 am

TF2 is on Linux now?

Oh man... Every week I get closer to switching...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 am

I spent 5 hours in a Black Ops 2 lobby with a bunch of random people who turned out to be pretty cool
That was easily the most fun Ive ever had playing the game
I was also doing the best almost every game

I need more CoD buddies
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 am

I play CoD on Xbox. It's really fun when the games get really close, on domination and TDM especially.

I am so good with the FAL.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am

Kaizy wrote:
I spent 5 hours in a Black Ops 2 lobby with a bunch of random people who turned out to be pretty cool

I need more CoD buddies

I love Blops 2, but I need to get it. I have so many other games I have to get first.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm

So I accidently unplugged my computer today when I got up while playing minecraft. I freaked out turning it back on after I plugged it back in and my world was gone. The one id spent months working on was gone. I got a bit pissed, but selected a new world. Now the old was the default name New World and so was this. I was spawned and I climbed up a gentle hill to see the roof of a house. It wasn't great but it was a village I could build off of. Then I noticed how 3 building were burned to the ground and looked exactly like the ones id burned a few days ago. At first I was thinking, no way, no waaaaay. Then I saw the volcano on the edge of the desert. NO WAY NO FUCKING WAY. I walked across the desert to find a small lake and across it a house, with a shaft mine. I kept walking and found my entire fucking compound unharmed. It spawned me back into my old world from what I assume is the name.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Kaizy wrote:

I need more CoD buddies

I only hear terrible things about CoD Not a single fuck wa
I would consider playing Battlefield 3 because it looks pretty good, but it's not on Steam and also fuck EA
People on BLR are pretty cool but I wish they were less antisocial, maybe then I might get the courage to get on mic or something. I'll play with you on that sometime if you want.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

I caught a Mew. Bye Abra, I don't need you no more. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:28 pm

WHAT THE FUCK inglip
Please tell me this is a hoax (NSFW or viewing while eating)

http://gamearthritis.org/post/5586514685/wasd-syndrome
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:33 pm

You know that girl doesn't play video games.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK inglip

Well, it reads like a parody, and if you have a look at the front page, you can clearly see a bunch of silliness.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Ok, now I'm getting sick of hearing about WW HD. It's not new. It's not innovative. It's not even hard or expensive to get. Why waste money porting something that could be played 100% on the 2 previous systems?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK inglip

Well, it reads like a parody, and if you have a look at the front page, you can clearly see a bunch of silliness.

But it has MLA cited sources, so it must be true Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread: Level 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next