General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread: Level 2

Go down 
+15
The Fur
Maya
Tank Abuse
Kaiser
Lucan
Lucy
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Zoe
greg-the-fox
Riv
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 pm

lol

This guy talking is BuzzCutPsycho, the most infamous guy in Planetside 2. He has the second highest ranking in the game and the highest of the Terran Republic, and he leads an outfit called The Enclave on the server I play on, which consists of his loyal autistic manchildren minions who desperately want to bury their heads deep in his anus. Everyone else hates him though, even his own faction outside of his outfit, as you can see from this video Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Oddly enough Gamespot gave it 8.0, which is still a fine score
but did so criticizing the stupid AI and repetitive environments
2 things that make me a little hesitant to wanna get it
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Too bad Gamespot isn't a legitimate review site. All of their reviews are paid for.

If a game gets a bad review, it's because they didn't pay for a good one.

That';s how Giant Bomb was made. Two reviewers who worked for Gamespot ended up getting fired because they gave an honest review instead of one that was paid off, then went and made their own review site.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Lucy wrote:
Well all of Skyward Sword's reviews were paid for.

That game was nowhere near as good as everyone said it was.

Shit, that's implying it was even good, which no title on the Wii is. XD

The only game on the Wii I ever found worth playing was Brawl.

SS deserved a 0/10.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Lucy wrote:
Too bad Gamespot isn't a legitimate review site. All of their reviews are paid for.

If a game gets a bad review, it's because they didn't pay for a good one.

That';s how Giant Bomb was made. Two reviewers who worked for Gamespot ended up getting fired because they gave an honest review instead of one that was paid off, then went and made their own review site.

Yeah, but I don't think Last Of Us is on the same level as Kane & Lynch, GTA, AssCreed or Halo. I know what you mean about bought reviews, but those usually completely gloss over the flaws or even fail to mention them outright. The review calls the game good, if flawed, and pretty much opens by stating that only one of the characters is remotely even relatable. The things it points out could be really damning for a lot of gamers. So I'm more inclined to agree with it. Like I said, 8 is a good score, but the review itself is hardly biased.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Oh I just remembered... the other day in PS2 I got my Scythe wedged between a rock and a building. Usually this is a death sentence. I was trying to wiggle it out... carefully... but no luck. It was stuck really hard in there (giggity)

Some people come along and I ask a guy to help me. He asks me to unlock the scythe. I do, and he gets in and immediately flies it out.

inglip
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Definitely going to buy Last of Us, it basically looks like Uncharted: Zombie edition, and I loved those games. I'm also pretty happy with NDI's work in general, their games are pretty solid. I also fucking love zombie games.

That reminds me, does anyone here play MineZ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:01 pm

I quite like Adam Sessler's reviews. I liked him on G4 and now he's even more honest online.

Anyway, up to this point I was pretty impartial to The Last of Us, but now I know where this weeks paycheck is going.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Scrubs got RAEP'D in Tribes just now. Someone on the other team was QQing talking some ugliness about Black Ops 2 being a better game. Said Tribes takes no skill.
That's why his team lost 0-5 caps and HE went 0-13. lol Not a single fuck wa

I went 22-3.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:20 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Scrubs got RAEP'D in Tribes just now. Someone on the other team was QQing talking some ugliness about Black Ops 2 being a better game. Said Tribes takes no skill.

I went 22-3.

If you're gonna say a game takes no skill, at least get a positive K/D first.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I went 22-3.

If you're gonna say a game takes no skill, at least get a positive K/D first.
Best part being that Tribes is DAMN hard.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:16 am

I deployed my sunderer right in the middle of an amp station that my platoon and several others were attacking (right in front of the SCU in the spot where everyone wants to deploy. Another sunderer comes along, and having nowhere to deploy, everyone in it comes out and starts blowing up my sundy! Seriously?

I had heard about this happening but I've never seen it before.

I raged and shot at them and that made them stop

Funny thing is, it's usually a cert mine if people are dropping like flies, but there wasn't really a fight so hardly anyone needed to respawn on it.

Vanu on Mattherson have been fucking owning everything lately, especially at night. At night we have like 70% population and crush everyone and everything with no effort. There's been tons of alerts lately, and not only have we been winning them, we've been getting continent locks, so we get max XP. The last alert gave me 40 CERTS, and I'm not even a member.

This is so awesome megusta
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh my FUCK FACE! NEW WOLFENSTEIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:38 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Oh my FUCK FACE! NEW WOLFENSTEIN!!!!

You're late. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:10 pm

no1curr
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:33 am

>Battling Cynthia in White
>have under-leveled team
>have heated battle
>down to our last Pokemon each
>Her Garchomp vs my Samurott
>Garchomp used dragon rush
>down to low yellow
>Samurott used Ice Beam
>down to red
>quick claw activates
>Samurott used ice beam

Sumurott, you glorious motherfucker Awww Yeaaah

Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Samurott2

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=498
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread: Level 2   Random game comments thread: Level 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread: Level 2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40