General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic

Go down 
+20
KigRatel
Barletta
Zaraphayx
Ouiji
Riv
Butterflygoddess
Vega
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
Lucy
Lucan
XoPachi
Monochrome Kanon
blackfuredfox
Percy
Tank Abuse
MiloTime
Zoe
greg-the-fox
SirRob
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucan wrote:
My morning wood is long gone by now. However, I always get hard again around 2 o'clock for some reason. But thats gone by now too. :V

Welp, now I know you're a guy. I'm learning fuck yeah

You... didn't know I was a guy? pokerface

I don't know a thing about you and most other new people around here :B

But... I... I've been on cam in Tinychat while you were there before.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Lucan wrote:

No offence, but I probably wasn't paying attention to you back then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucan wrote:

You probably weren't the only one. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Lmao @ all these try-hard scrubs playing Halo: CE.

It's like every single player is a lagger or some bum with a million symbols (a bunch of them being crosses) in their name.

So many noobs.

Sooooo many noobs.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Lucan wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucan wrote:

You probably weren't the only one. Okay.jpg

Nono. I was probably just there to see if Milo or Pliio were around. I wouldn't talk much otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:00 pm

The convenience of having two DS models when trading between two versions of Pokemanz. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:04 pm

I miss Pliio.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:05 pm

XoPachi wrote:
The convenience of having two DS models when trading between two versions of Pokemanz. Lovely.

You probably traded your best pokemon to your new trainer huh.

Those gyms must be a breeze.

I remember doing that in one of the older versions of pokemon. It didn't matter if that level 94 feligator was at a type disadvantage or if it didn't listen to me; every single hit he randomly did was a 1-hit KO.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:16 pm

I like that I can talk to my little brother about Death Metal xD
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
I like that I can talk to my little brother about Death Metal xD
My little brother likes music with simplistic beats and poor syntax. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

You probably traded your best pokemon to your new trainer huh.

Those gyms must be a breeze.

I remember doing that in one of the older versions of pokemon. It didn't matter if that level 94 feligator was at a type disadvantage or if it didn't listen to me; every single hit he randomly did was a 1-hit KO.

I just traded a level 44 Emolga and 49 Charizard. I had to replace two weaklings in my party.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
I slept kinda shitty and woke up pissed off at my boner... stupid thing how dare you get excited. I tell YOU what to do, not the other way around.

I was okay with mine this morning .3.
I told mine to "shut the fuck up, I don't wanna fap I want coffee"
And it was like Not a single fuck wa
And I was like Y U NO?
and it was like trollface
Then I got coffee and it was like Okay.jpg

Or something like that.

best fucking poste ever

yeah after nearly a month without busting a nut (and not for any lack of desire either), last night I was like okay, the buffwuff is gonna give birth to a few civilizations worth of little buffwuffs. and the wuffy howled once more :3

mad props to Butters for the, um, inspiration and Greg for one hell of an assist <3

then i had some of the most fucked up dreams in recent memory
imagine if new-school resident evil existed in Silent Hill's world
with those kinds of mind-fuck elements and shifting worlds

i should've had happy, yiffy dreams what the hell brain?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
I slept kinda shitty and woke up pissed off at my boner... stupid thing how dare you get excited. I tell YOU what to do, not the other way around.

And I was like Y U NO?

Or something like that.

best fucking poste ever

yeah after nearly a month without busting a nut (and not for any lack of desire either), last night I was like okay, the buffwuff is gonna give birth to a few civilizations worth of little buffwuffs. and the wuffy howled once more :3

mad props to Butters for the, um, inspiration and Greg for one hell of an assist <3

lol'd
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I never have those.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Playing Morenatsu~
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:46 pm

This Sam Adams Octoberfest is SOOOO good megusta
Since it's seasonal I should hoard a ton of it and keep it until it goes bad (which according to the label is April 2013)
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:

And I was like Y U NO?

Or something like that.

best fucking poste ever

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Going to NYC for the first time Friday. :3
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm

I haven't been there in a few years. I used to go a lot more often.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 pm

I feel like not being alive.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Lucan wrote:
I haven't been there in a few years. I used to go a lot more often.

I've never been there.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Lucy wrote:

I don't want you to feel that way :-(
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 pm

I find myself in a predicament.

My parents found my weed and bong, and threw it all away.

Thing is, I have a medical license, so they are actually now criminals, theft of prescription drugs. I would love to call the cops on them, but I'd lose this house. What to do...?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I love you marijuana <3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I don't want you to feel that way :-(

I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next