General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic

Go down 
+20
KigRatel
Barletta
Zaraphayx
Ouiji
Riv
Butterflygoddess
Vega
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
Lucy
Lucan
XoPachi
Monochrome Kanon
blackfuredfox
Percy
Tank Abuse
MiloTime
Zoe
greg-the-fox
SirRob
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 pm

"Whaaah my parents threw out my bong." Sounds like I'm back in high school geometry again...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Lucan wrote:
"Whaaah my parents threw out my bong." Sounds like I'm back in high school geometry again...
I'm 19 and a legal weed smoker. They didn't just throw out my stuff, they stole my medication. That's a crime. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Lucy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
I'm 19 and a legal weed smoker. They didn't just throw out my stuff, they stole my medication. That's a crime. Not a single fuck wa

To be fair I'm pretty sure there were 19 year old smokers in that class still.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Lucy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

So use that fucking Serious Cannon I gave you.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Lucan wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

To be fair I'm pretty sure there were 19 year old smokers in that class still.
So?
I'm not whining about not being able to smoke, I'm pissed because my parents broke the law and took the only medication that really keeps me from slitting their throats when they're asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Lucy wrote:
I find myself in a predicament.

My parents found my weed and bong, and threw it all away.

Thing is, I have a medical license, so they are actually now criminals, theft of prescription drugs. I would love to call the cops on them, but I'd lose this house. What to do...?

honestly man, you just gotta do what everyone does
find better ways to hide your habit, not behind the law
in their heads, these laws are new and frightening
and thus they pretend they don't exist, like ghosts
real talk, i was mad at how flagrant you were about it
no one with any sense smokes under their parents roof
that's what friends houses and the great outdoors are for
just get some new shit and hide it better, be sensible
you've been a good friend to me when you have no reason to
so i don't want you to feel all depressed over some weed

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I feel like not being alive.

I don't want you to feel that way :-(

I do.

now who's the mean spirited prick?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Me.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Me.

um, well, get the fuck out and take that shit with you
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
honestly man, you just gotta do what everyone does
find better ways to hide your habit, not behind the law
in their heads, these laws are new and frightening
and thus they pretend they don't exist, like ghosts
real talk, i was mad at how flagrant you were about it
no one with any sense smokes under their parents roof
that's what friends houses and the great outdoors are for
just get some new shit and hide it better, be sensible
you've been a good friend to me when you have no reason to
so i don't want you to feel all depressed over some weed
I don't smoke in the house. :U

They searched around, found my stuff, and deliberately stole it.
They're going to be punished for their breach of the law, and I am going to relish in their suffering.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Me.

um, well, get the fuck out and take that shit with you

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Mission accomplished.

Got my stuff back and scared the crap out of my dad.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Lucy wrote:
They're going to be punished for their breach of the law, and I am going to relish in their suffering.

i think you're being a tad unrealistic, dude
unless there's really a solution that doesn't end with you moving out
which legally, they could force you to
also i'm not sure how you could not be smoking in the house
considering the constant "i'm so high right now" posts
unless you post here from your phone or something
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

well if your parents are stupid/scared enough not to kick you out
yeah i guess i hadn't considered that
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucy wrote:

i think you're being a tad unrealistic, dude
unless there's really a solution that doesn't end with you moving out
which legally, they could force you to
also i'm not sure how you could not be smoking in the house
considering the constant "i'm so high right now" posts
unless you post here from your phone or something
I smoke in the back yard, duh.

Also, my parents are TERRIFIED of jail. Just the slightest threat and their buttholes clench up.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

well whatever works i guess
i was just trying to help, btw
you're totally welcome
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
well whatever works i guess
i was just trying to help, btw
you're totally welcome

Were you? I couldn't tell, it looked like you were just making comments.

I don't care if I get kicked out, as long as my parents suffer.
They have constantly made my life a living hell, and they deserve every ounce of suffering I could possibly inflict on them.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 pm

so you are gonna keep bawwwing about your folks like a lil' bitch or we gonna game or summat lol
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
so you are gonna keep bawwwing about your folks like a lil' bitch or we gonna game or summat lol
I just have a burning hatred for my parents, is all. Every time I mention them I feel the need to go off about how much I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey everybody. What's goi-ooookay then, I'll be back later Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Hey everybody. What's goi-ooookay then, I'll be back later Not a single fuck wa
*Molests*
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Nope Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Nope Not a single fuck wa
Just you wait until later, mister. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Kanon I thought you'd be happy we'd be discussing anything here that doesn't involve several furries having their way with me :3
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 pm

"You two are fucking disgusting."

Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 pm

So let us talk about dicks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic   General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 25: Textual softcore tentacle orgy friendship is magic
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next