General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Yeah. No fucking kidding. Also, why are you using the facepalm face if you've been his messanger before? Not a single fuck wa

But it seems to be ok for this to go down. Let the fun begin I guess?

Because I was facepalming BOTH of you.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Anyone wanna make s'mores with me?

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 3356767072 What kind?

The kind with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.

Is there some other kind?
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:51 am

Lucy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Yeah. No fucking kidding. Also, why are you using the facepalm face if you've been his messanger before? Not a single fuck wa

Do tell. What have I done wrong except defend myself? Hmmm?

You fascinate me, Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

You fascinate me, Lucy.

There's a new thing on the streets.

It's called ignoring people. It works. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

You virgin s'more makers...There are so many more things you can add... megusta
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 am

Lucy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

You fascinate me, Lucy.

There's a new thing on the streets.

It's called ignoring people. It works. Not a single fuck wa

You sure ignored the hell outta the situation when you crawled into my skype wanting me to forgive him. Guess that makes you a fucking puzzle hmm?
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:56 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

You virgin s'more makers...There are so many more things you can add... BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 2140580980

I like my s'mores like I like my virgins, pure.

Also you're in the show, unless there's an act in this number that calls for eating s'mores you'll have to wait for the tailgate party.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 am

Zaraphayx wrote:

Tank Abuse wrote:

You still have that shitty sig potato thief.

That's because you still have unsung affections for a certain multicolored Pegasus. Neutral

How many times must Riv whore out the edit button before you all realize I have 0 interest in all things MLP?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

Tank Abuse wrote:

You still have that shitty sig potato thief.

That's because you still have unsung affections for a certain multicolored Pegasus. Neutral

How many times must Riv whore out the edit button before you all realize I have 0 interest in all things MLP?

The lady doth protest too much.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:01 am

You shouldn't be mad at them, Butters. And it wasn't just him, either. That list is longer than you realize. They were just friends trying to help a friend. You want to be mad at someone, be mad at me. They saw a guy who wasn't letting a friend go without one hell of a fight. And thanks to them, that fight is over. But I'll tell you this much, Butters. Each and every single one of those people believed, sincerely, that what they were doing was helping to reconcile two friends, and that meant I would play by their rules, which I did. And all of them, would have much rather you had just talked to me, man to man, to either find out if that was going to be possible or not. It was as much about ending the beef you were holding onto as helping me.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 am

I tried to make peace between you when the feud was new. That obviously didn't work, now you two just need to stop talking to/about each other. We've seen enough shitfests to know you two don't like each other anymore, it's getting old as FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:15 am

Lucy wrote:
I tried to make peace between you when the feud was new. That obviously didn't work, now you two just need to stop talking to/about each other. We've seen enough shitfests to know you two don't like each other anymore, it's getting old as FUCK.

Look, you only know so much. And I appreciate what you did. But I'm sorry, it was all for naught. The dude never did really like/respect me. Maybe at first, but only about as much as you can like and respect a person you barely know. And we were never going to get to know each other much better because he took certain quirks and issues I have to mean I was either a mentally-ill loser, or that if I was upset but otherwise sane, somehow it meant I was upset directly at him.

He didn't understand I code-switch sometimes as a product of my (highly varied) background, different places I've grown up, gone to school, worked, just went to find myself, etc. So he thinks any accent that creeps into my own sometimes is "fake" when it's just as real as the way he hears me the rest of the time.

He thought the fact I'm on a forum with a lot of homophobes makes me a hypocrite without knowing that aspect is actually a huge issue for me. Enough that I warned him about it before he joined said forum like he was thinking of. Really, I've become so distant with that place I'm only there as a formality now. But Christ, what did he expect me to do, go on a crusade for gay-rights there, just for him? Fuck wasting my time on those idiots when I can preach to the choir here with my own liberal views, right?

He thought when I'd be pissed at certain people invading his personal space or not respecting his privacy (or even his property), that was actually just another sign of me being bad news. Really, it's bad that a friend encourages you not to take shit from people who need to be put in their place?

Basically this guy only ever felt sorry for me and didn't actually like me a lot, but he never told me, or it was never enough not to yiff with me and that - until I broke it off. Which frankly, it seems it's good I did because I wouldn't even have stayed friends with him if me just being me was that hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
You shouldn't be mad at them, Butters. And it wasn't just him, either. That list is longer than you realize. They were just friends trying to help a friend. You want to be mad at someone, be mad at me. They saw a guy who wasn't letting a friend go without one hell of a fight. And thanks to them, that fight is over. But I'll tell you this much, Butters. Each and every single one of those people believed, sincerely, that what they were doing was helping to reconcile two friends, and that meant I would play by their rules, which I did. And all of them, would have much rather you had just talked to me, man to man, to either find out if that was going to be possible or not. It was as much about ending the beef you were holding onto as helping me.

No fuck this shit.

You are just an abusive asshole who wants to play tough to feel like a man. Instead of a 29 year old man living with his grandmother with no job that has to get his Dad to grab work for him.

For all your pretend badassery and all the games you played on here...I'll reveal your true nature.

A baby who whines too much when you make an "oopsie"

You try to get everyone against me by "leaving the forum" but when no one wanted me gone you shit your pants with fear and "decided to stick around"

Get some powder for your diaper. I have all the people I like to talk to on Skype anyway or faf...which has no wolf-bone "baewwwwwwwwwing" for his butters.

So let the war begin asshole
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 am

f5f5f5f5f5
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:25 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

No fuck this shit.

You are just an abusive asshole who wants to play tough to feel like a man. Instead of a 29 year old man living with his grandmother with no job that has to get his Dad to grab work for him.

For all your pretend badassery and all the games you played on here...I'll reveal your true nature.

You try to get everyone against me by "leaving the forum" but when no one wanted me gone you shit your pants with fear and "decided to stick around"

Get some powder for your diaper. I have all the people I like to talk to on Skype anyway or faf...which has no wolf-bone "baewwwwwwwwwing" for his butters.

Yeah, a 29 year-old loser who lives with his grandmother, works for his dad, who was still an acceptable friend/fuckbuddy. Butters, I never denied a damn thing about myself. I know I'm in a pretty pathetic state. So did you. So why the hell does it only matter now? If that's what you thought, really, it's purely on you for being friends with such a waste of skin, manipulating him emotionally just for the sake of yiff, and then not even having the good sense to break it off with him before he does the same to you, right?

The difference is I actually regretted my hypocrisy and stupidity, and tried to atone for it. And I'm not asking you to do the same. I don't care if you do because I've lost all respect for you.

Not that it matters. You have a dead end job that stressed you out to the point it drives you to bother with the village idiot I apparently am, but you have a job at least. Just keep telling yourself that.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:26 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
f5f5f5f5f5

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:33 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

No fuck this shit.

Yeah, a 29 year-old loser who lives with his grandmother, works for his dad, who was still an acceptable friend/fuckbuddy. Butters, I never denied a damn thing about myself. I know I'm in a pretty pathetic state. So did you. So why the hell does it only matter now? If that's what you thought, really, it's purely on you for being friends with such a waste of skin, manipulating him emotionally just for the sake of yiff, and then not even having the good sense to break it off with him before he does the same to you, right?

The difference is I actually regretted my hypocrisy and stupidity, and tried to atone for it. And I'm not asking you to do the same. I don't care if you do because I've lost all respect for you.

Not that it matters. You have a dead end job that stressed you out to the point it drives you to bother with the village idiot I apparently am, but you have a job at least. Just keep telling yourself that.

No, its that you drove me to this point.

You are a spiteful fuck who wanted nothing more than to yiff me and then bitch, bitch, bitch about everything. Never one positive word outta your mouth.

And by the way, you are so totally gay. Lying and saying you are straight. You fucking sicken me.

Have the balls to admit you're bi, you pussy.

Edit:

And another thing, Admins.

Next time...deal with Wolfbone's harassment and callouts. I'm not kidding. He does this again...and it'll go just the same. Ban or not.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

No fuck this shit.

You are a spiteful fuck who wanted nothing more than to yiff me and then bitch, bitch, bitch about everything. Never one positive word outta your mouth.

And by the way, you are so totally gay. Lying and saying you are straight. You fucking sicken me.

I never wanted anything more than to be your friend. You came onto me, very strongly. You persisted, despite me making it known I was basically straight. I relented, eventually, because I really liked you, because I was sorta curious, and because I'd just had a pretty bad falling out with someone. That's when you offered to help "heal" me.

Butters, it was RP. At best, it means I'm bi-curious. And I didn't even enjoy a lot of what we did. I was willing to try it, sure, because again, there's no harm in RP except you either like it or you don't. But also, I wanted to make you happy because you were making me happy.

I can count on one hand the times I've ever even experimented with another guy in RP. And my sexuality isn't even the issue here. You're using it to distract from what it really is, which is you're just mad at me because I wasn't perfect. You talk about every little thing about me that infuriated you while I kept my mouth shut about your own quirks and disturbing behaviors, like, say, fapping in my earpiece while I'm obviously drunk and not interested.

Again, I let that shit go, because I'm not "spiteful" as you put it. I sometimes put up that front to sort of put up a wall between myself and people like you who like to take advantage. And no, that's not me trying to save face. You truly blindsided me. I was had. Well played.

Really I don't get what you're still so fucking angry about. You got what you wanted, and surely everyone thinks I'm such an irredeemable loser now, right?
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

No fuck this shit.

I never wanted anything more than to be your friend. You came onto me, very strongly. You persisted, despite me making it known I was basically straight. I relented, eventually, because I really liked you, because I was sorta curious, and because I'd just had a pretty bad falling out with someone. That's when you offered to help "heal" me.

Butters, it was RP. At best, it means I'm bi-curious. And I didn't even enjoy a lot of what we did. I was willing to try it, sure, because again, there's no harm in RP except you either like it or you don't. But also, I wanted to make you happy because you were making me happy.

I can count on one hand the times I've ever even experimented with another guy in RP. And my sexuality isn't even the issue here. You're using it to distract from what it really is, which is you're just mad at me because I wasn't perfect. You talk about every little thing about me that infuriated you while I kept my mouth shut about your own quirks and disturbing behaviors, like, say, fapping in my earpiece while I'm obviously drunk and not interested.

Again, I let that shit go, because I'm not "spiteful" as you put it. I sometimes put up that front to sort of put up a wall between myself and people like you who like to take advantage. And no, that's not me trying to save face. You truly blindsided me. I was had. Well played.

Really I don't get what you're still so fucking angry about. You got what you wanted, and surely everyone thinks I'm such an irredeemable loser now, right?

You're so full of shit. You'd say anything to hide what a loser you are.

You're just festering with regret over ragequitting me on skype cuz I have a life and you sit in a basement all day agruing on forums and waiting for me to put you on a cross and rp with you.

It's your fault and you can't stand it.

That's why you pulled a "milopost" as you so loving called it where you faint suicide then you decided to tell the whole forum...guess that's what got you banned from faf too.

No, its your fault you have no one to do that cross rp with anymore. You even tried to seduce me the final time we pm'ed here to do it. Like I'm a slut Rolling Eyes

Well, Wolf. You got what you wanted. Why so mad about it then? Why keep "bawwwwwwwing" on a public forum? Why send Lucy anf BFF to beg me to come back to you?

Move on, you 29 year old, too old for this shit, peterpan loser.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:01 am

Anywho, it's late.

And I've got better shit to do.

Toodles, GTWF. <3 ya.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:15 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
You're so full of shit. You'd say anything to hide what a loser you are.

Yeah, like admit I pretty much see myself as a loser.

Butterflygoddess wrote:

You're just festering with regret over ragequitting me on skype

At first, totally. Not anymore. I said to a friend earlier in this saga what I'm about to say to you now, and that's that increasingly, I feel more like I dodged a bullet.

Butterflygoddess wrote:
cuz I have a life and you sit in a basement all day agruing on forums

Oh give it up, B. Most of your life is also posting on these forums and going out to dinner and other events with your parents. You're hardly a rung above most of us here on the social ladder.

Butterflygoddess wrote:
and waiting for me to put you on a cross and rp with you.

Which was initially your idea, remember? I mean for fuck's sake, dude, how are you gonna do that kind of "bizarre, out there" kind of scene with someone and then try to use it against them? At best it means we're both sick fucks.

Butterflygoddess wrote:

That's why you pulled a "milopost" as you so loving called it where you faint suicide then you decided to tell the whole forum...guess that's what got you banned from faf too.

Actually, what got me banned from FAF was "sever intoxication". Meaning I drunkposted. Meaning I had a fraction of the beers I had on NYE and shitposted, mentioning I'd had a few and it was Canada Day. And really, it wasn't even as bad as what The Fur posted that got him temp-banned from here, but then it wasn't as funny either.

Butterflygoddess wrote:

No, its your fault you have no one to do that cross rp with anymore. You even tried to seduce me the final time we pm'ed here to do it. Like I'm a slut Rolling Eyes

No, B. I was just saying how I felt at the time, with some admittedly flowery prose alluding to the subject of our RP. Remember how much you said you loved the whole "redemption" theme to it? It's a sad that was lost on you.

Butterflygoddess wrote:

Well, Wolf. You got what you wanted. Why so mad about it then? Why keep "bawwwwwwwing" on a public forum? Why send Lucy anf BFF to beg me to come back to you?

I'm not mad at all right now. What I wanted was for you to basically say this shit to my face. If we became friends again, great. But I needed answers. You weren't giving those up doing things the traditional, polite, reasonable way. I kept holding out hope that everything you made me believe you were was who you really were but clearly, this is the real you I'm seeing right now. You think I want this as a friend?

I am over you, Butters. You're just not over what it took for me to wake up to my senses. You're not over yourself.

With that, I think I can call this chapter of my life closed.

Show's over folks, you can all go home now.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 am

It's literally been "over" like 5 times now.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
It's literally been "over" like 5 times now.

If the finality of this exchange isn't painfully obvious by now, I'm not sure what it'd take to convince you otherwise. Literally, the only thing I haven't done is blocked him and that's just because that's just not what I do. And I have absolutely nothing to add. If he wants the last word, he can have it. Truly, I'm happier now than I've been since this whole thing started. I'd sort of been putting my life on hold for him in the past few months (which, entirely, is my fault, not his) and now it's like I can finally pick up where I left off.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 am

Fair enough.

I really hope that's the case; as much entertainment as I get out of seeing the curtain fall and getting a glimpse of the drama behind the scenes, it's pretty sad that what was basically your (in the plural) problem has become the problem of everyone here.

It was inevitable that it was going to happen given the circumstances but it's gone on for so long now that it's getting really campy.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 am

I'm the kind of person who can get in the world's biggest fight with someone, and end up their best friend the next day. I mean, often times when I fight with people, the next day I feel no resentment or hatred toward them.

I hate that in some cases though. one of my RL friends fucked me over on more than one account, and a week later, I just end up thinking of him as a friend again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next