General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Most of my friends don't give a shit about Xbox. Not a single fuck wa

The question is do they really give a shit about you either?
I dunno.

They help me when I need a hand, they invite me to hang out, we laugh and have fun together, etc.

Basically things that good friends do. My friends and I seem to care about each other a lot. :U
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Brace wrote:
WHY ARE THESE THINGS IMPORTANT
To give sane sensible people something to lulz at. :U
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Zoe wrote:
Brace wrote:
WHY ARE THESE THINGS IMPORTANT
To give sane sensible people something to lulz at. :U
It is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Never seen someone hate on a toy or something so much.

lul and I thought I was bad with mlp.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

I just can't support something that is helping fund Windows 8.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

What's wrong with windows 8.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

It's a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

It's a piece of shit.

Everyone knows that.

Still don't know what the xbox has to do with it, unless you're saying it's running a variation of 8 or something.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

It's a piece of shit.

Everyone knows that.

Still don't know what the xbox has to do with it, unless you're saying it's running a variation of 8 or something.
How do you think Microsoft is getting money to create shit like Windows 8?

LIVE, that's how. People wasting all of their money on LIVE.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

It's a piece of shit.

Everyone knows that.

How do you think Microsoft is getting money to create shit like Windows 8?

LIVE, that's how. People wasting all of their money on LIVE.

I honestly give no fucks. I just want to play bf3.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:48 am

Bill Gates is literally Hitler, this just in from coolthingstohate.net.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:31 am

Zaraphayx wrote:

Bill Gates is a pretty cool guy — My hatred for Microsoft doesn't touch him because he was bright enough to realize, "wow, this company is now evil. I'mma take my billions of dollars and leave."
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:29 am

Riv wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

Bill Gates is a pretty cool guy — My hatred for Microsoft doesn't touch him because he was bright enough to realize, "wow, this company is now evil. I'mma take my billions of dollars and leave."

More like one day he was like

Wow I'm so fucking rich that money is worthless to me now and I think I'll just go and try to be Bruce Wayne
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 am

Riv wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

Doesn't matter he's rich and all rich people are 1% scum.

Except Steve Jobs he was basically Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Social skills 101 Lucy
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Yeah, no offense Riv, but I think you're being way too easy on Bill Gates. He might have had some epiphany that he/his company were evil, but that doesn't absolve him of his responsibility for creating the fucking thing. And I'm sure the massive tax deductions have nothing at all to do with his new found charitable spirit.

Also, as much of a soft-spot as I have for Steve Jobs (because he's an eccentric, ethnically-confused adoptee like me, not because I'm a Mac user) he was an incredibly tortured, conflicted dude who never really owned up to it. And he might've had ideas and experiments in his youth that were "totally far out, man", but like pretty much everyone from that era he proved to be a conservative, self-absorbed coward at the end of the day.

I'm only saying this because I saw shades of him in myself, albeit not until after his death, by which point I'd started to realize my own shortcomings; the self-absorption, grandiose sense of self, pushy, controlling personality.

I'm not saying Bill Gates is exactly the same. After all, he was able to let go of his company. I'm just saying I doubt he did it out of the goodness of his heart (or that there's any goodness to be had in his motives).
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Doesn't matter he's rich and all rich people are 1% scum.

Except Steve Jobs he was basically Jesus.

=/

Gates made things, and donates absolutely huge amounts of his money to charity.

Jobs made existing things shinier and defined hipsterism.

^ @ WB: You give a starving, freezing person food and shelter, and do you really think they're going to give a shit why? Who cares. If there's such a thing as an external motive for charity that works on purely selfish people, let's define it and try to amplify it. I kind of doubt there is such a motive, so I'm inclined to think such charity was (tragically) authentically motivated.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
After all, he was able to let go of his company.

Remember, though Jobs was kicked out of Apple in the 80's. It's not that Jobs demanded to be let back in, it's that Apple, spiraling into bankruptcy, begged Jobs to return and bring them back into profit and success.

Brace wrote:

Uhhh... Yeah, no.

Every element of Microsoft Windows that's worth at least its own weight in human feces was stolen from either Linux or the Mac OS.

Jobs is responsible for;

-The Modern GUI. Yes, XEROX had already made one. But it sucked huge donkey tits, so they abandoned the project, citing the fact that "nobody would ever want to use a GUI instead of a terminal." Jobs saw XEROX PARC, knew what was wrong with it, and created a GUI based on that information that was a huge commercial success.

-Pixar. After Jobs was kicked out of Apple, he launched a new company, NeXT. He also invested heavily in a small startup computer animation firm called Pixar that nobody had ever heard of. He slowly bought the entire company and pushed them in all the right directions, until eventually the company produced Toy Story and was bought by Disney. You don't become Disney's largest shareholder by "making things shinier and defining hipsterism."

-Preservation of OpenGL as a graphics standard. Anyone who knows shit about computer graphics knows that DirectX is a polished turd. OpenGL competed with DirectX successfully for years, until eventually, Microsoft employed massive FUD campaigns to crush OpenGL, destroying the Mac and Linux game markets. Apple was the only major company that made any effort to protect the open standard. Without that support, OpenGL would have likely gone the way of the dodo, giving Microsoft a total monopoly over almost all advanced graphics applications.

-The MP3 player. Yes, these existed before the iPod, but they sucked, and hardly anybody had one. In fact, even today, every non-iPod MP3 player I've ever seen has totally sucked. Especially the Zune.

-The smartphone. While these were used heavily by the business sector and certain types of computer geeks, the smartphone was of no interest to the typical American until the iPhone came out. Now everyone and their grandmother has a smartphone.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
After all, he was able to let go of his company.

Remember, though Jobs was kicked out of Apple in the 80's. It's not that Jobs demanded to be let back in, it's that Apple, spiraling into bankruptcy, begged Jobs to return and bring them back into profit and success.

Brace wrote:

Uhhh... Yeah, no.

Every element of Microsoft Windows that's worth at least its own weight in human feces was stolen from either Linux or the Mac OS.

Jobs is responsible for;

-The Modern GUI. Yes, XEROX had already made one. But it sucked huge donkey tits, so they abandoned the project, citing the fact that "nobody would ever want to use a GUI instead of a terminal." Jobs saw XEROX PARC, knew what was wrong with it, and created a GUI based on that information that was a huge commercial success.

-Pixar. After Jobs was kicked out of Apple, he launched a new company, NeXT. He also invested heavily in a small startup computer animation firm called Pixar that nobody had ever heard of. He slowly bought the entire company and pushed them in all the right directions, until eventually the company produced Toy Story and was bought by Disney. You don't become Disney's largest shareholder by "making things shinier and defining hipsterism."

-Preservation of OpenGL as a graphics standard. Anyone who knows shit about computer graphics knows that DirectX is a polished turd. OpenGL competed with DirectX successfully for years, until eventually, Microsoft employed massive FUD campaigns to crush OpenGL, destroying the Mac and Linux game markets. Apple was the only major company that made any effort to protect the open standard. Without that support, OpenGL would have likely gone the way of the dodo, giving Microsoft a total monopoly over almost all advanced graphics applications.

-The MP3 player. Yes, these existed before the iPod, but they sucked, and hardly anybody had one. In fact, even today, every non-iPod MP3 player I've ever seen has totally sucked. Especially the Zune.

-The smartphone. While these were used heavily by the business sector and certain types of computer geeks, the smartphone was of no interest to the typical American until the iPhone came out. Now everyone and their grandmother has a smartphone.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
LOL

Name one good MP3 player. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
LOL

Nah because you'll probably consider them shit due to the fact that they lack loltouchscreen and lolapps.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm

He may or may not have ever had an original idea himself, but modern tech would be shittier today if Jobs hadn't come around. I have to give him that.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
LOL

Nah because you'll probably consider them shit due to the fact that they lack loltouchscreen and lolapps.

I can play NES games on my iPod, anywhere I go.

Your argument is invalid, and you jelly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:

Social skills 101 Lucy

Sorry, doesn't apply to the Xbox for me. I will continue to talk shit on the Xbox 360 as much as I please, whenever I please.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:23 pm

People thought I was serious? :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next