General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:47 am

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Stop her?

I still need to use her for sex!
...I almost said "fuck you" but that would have just been perfect and expected

So instead I choose to say "stfu Riv"

Stfu Riv Not a single fuck wa

STFU: An internet acronym standing for; So Totally Fucking yoU.

allthe
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:49 am

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Stop her?

allthe
FUCK

YOU

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 am

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Stop her?

allthe
FUCK

YOU

Not a single fuck wa

UNF UNF UNF megusta
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
THIS JUST IN.

I HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT KAIZY IS IN FACT LITERALLY HITLER.

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 3Qqgi
That's just horrible. I mean there are so many problems with this its ridiculous. The uniforms of the guards are so fuced up. Even if there were two of them they wouldn't appear symetrical. Not to mention the Iron Cross goes on the same side as the eagle. Its also not that large. And where are the ribbons on their buttons for the crosses? The collars are also a massive fuck up. But most of all, they wouldn't be wearing those uniforms at all. If they were personal guards they'd be wearing brown shirts and caps. Im call shop on this.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Kaizy wrote:

Never denied doing that
Thats all internet arguments are Not a single fuck wa

Must be nice to be able to threaten to ban people while you're doing it though.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Hot girl sits next to me in art class.

Carrying Pokémon lunchbox.

Wearing MLP belt.

Has Nick Cage as desktop background on laptop.

Best friend I'll never have. Not a single fuck wa

Also, there's a guy in there with a Dalek tattooed on his leg. I hope that, for once, I can manage to freak out a whovian by tapping the beat of four.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Never denied doing that

Well you should know by now that I dont take kindly to insults or drama ensuing arguments directed at other members, especially since only a few days ago we had that little bit with The Fur.

I call it bad timing
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Riv wrote:

Wearing MLP belt.

Also, there's a guy in there with a Dalek tattooed on his leg. I hope that, for once, I can manage to freak out a whovian by tapping the beat of four.
See, now you have to become her best friend
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:

Wearing MLP belt.

Impossible. I can never be friends with a brony. Not until a monkey flies out of my butt.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:

Wearing MLP belt.

Impossible. I can never be friends with a brony. Not until a monkey flies out of my butt.
Nope

You have to
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Never denied doing that

Well you should know by now that I dont take kindly to insults or drama ensuing arguments directed at other members, especially since only a few days ago we had that little bit with The Fur.

I call it bad timing

Yeah, who you assumed was Foxy Boy, probably just because me and him happened to know each other, and couldn't even be arsed to check IPs. I'm sure that also had nothing to do with Riv pinning the entire motive for the "drama" I "single-handedly" "caused" down to some elaborate scheme to troll a single person. I think the main issue here is you guys just aren't all that bright, or at the very least don't cover your bases before you go and make accusations and threats to exactly the kind of members you should really consider an asset to your community.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Riv wrote:

Wearing MLP belt.

I wish I was in your class Not a single fuck wa
I'm taking this "Intro to Computer Applications and Concepts" class (yes it's stupid but at least I'll learn Excell and html, and yes sadly I have never bothered to learn either)
It's required by like all the computer or technology related degrees and yet nobody in my class is a nerd, it makes me so sad :I

My teacher was basically like "95% of computer users don't really use their computers to do anything" and he was asking people what they used computers for and people were like "lol facebook" or "youtube", and I'm like pokerface these are not my kind of people... how about asking what I DON'T use a computer for? Like where do I even begin, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut...

And my teacher was like "has anyone heard of second life?" and I was one of two people who had, and I was thinking 'welcome to like 8 years ago, what's next, you discover WOW?'

But the people in the architecture program are another story, they're pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Never denied doing that

I call it bad timing

Yeah, who you assumed was Foxy Boy, probably just because me and him happened to know each other, and couldn't even be arsed to check IPs. I'm sure that also had nothing to do with Riv pinning the entire motive for the "drama" I "single-handedly" "caused" down to some elaborate scheme to troll a single person. I think the main issue here is you guys just aren't all that bright, or at the very least don't cover your bases before you go and make accusations and threats to exactly the kind of members you should really consider an asset to your community.

Actually, I just looked up The Fur's posts, and I didn't think he was Foxy Boy. He was just an asshole. You look like a sodding saint in comparison.

greg-the-fox wrote:
how about asking what I DON'T use a computer for? Like where do I even begin, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut...

My computer is like my dick. Nobody touches it without my permission, and nobody really wants to touch it anyway. Also, it's pretty much permanently attached to my groin.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Never denied doing that

I call it bad timing

I think its hilarious you think Im part of some elaborate conspiracy on the forum where Foxy Boy is apparently still a relevant topic of discussion and I apparently think that anyone who joins is Foxy Boy and were all out to ban you. So to clear things up, lemme just say, I dont accuse anyone of being Foxy Boy. I dont recall accusing The Fur of ever being Foxy Boy.

Wolfy, no one on this forum is out to pin motives on you, and try to create some secret plot to bring anyone on the forum down. We are just two people, moderating a forum. Calm your tits.

The funniest part about this that the original reply that set Zara and me into this whole thing was supposed to be somewhat of a joke until he flew off the handle and called me Hitler. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 pm

I distinctly remember either you or Kaizy saying "we were pretty sure he was Foxy Boy" or something like that. And he's not an asshole. He just has some issues. He's actually an smod on BTNHBoard, which has been around for going on a decade and some change now. But then again they're not a bunch of paranoid tight-asses like furries tend to be. Well, at least not their overall userbase, just the two shitheads that run the joint.

Anyway, it's all well and good to say I'm not as bad as him but you were still wrong about me. Believe me or don't. Frankly I could give a fuck less anymore.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:28 pm

I said that "if I remembered who he was, we were pretty sure he was Foxy Boy."

But I didn't remember. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I distinctly remember either you or Kaizy saying "we were pretty sure he was Foxy Boy" or something like that. And he's not an asshole. He just has some issues. He's actually an smod on BTNHBoard, which has been around for going on a decade and some change now. But then again they're not a bunch of paranoid tight-asses like furries tend to be. Well, at least not their overall userbase, just the two shitheads that run the joint.

Anyway, it's all well and good to say I'm not as bad as him but you were still wrong about me. Believe me or don't. Frankly I could give a fuck less anymore.
Well I dont recall ever saying he was Foxy Boy. I recall saying some other member was Foxy Boy a while back when Foxy Boy actually WAS a relevant topic. But someone as recent as The Fur, no.

Wolfy, no one is "wrong" about you, you just assume we have some negative opinion towards who you are or something, and you think because of that, were out to get you, when really thats not even close. My opinion of you hasnt changed, I have no indifferent feelings towards you, and I have no reason to sit here and waste my time for something as petty as targeting you in a conspiracy to put blame on you for random reasons.

Also, why are we even talking about Foxy Boy anymore, hes been banned for ages, hes not relevant anymore so stop bringing him up Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Well in any event, did you guys at least un-ban him after 24 hours? I wouldn't want to see anyone just give up on you guys and seeing as how he only did that because I told him about what happened between me and B, I think it kinda gave you guys the wrong impression. Really all he felt like he was doing was sticking up for a friend and I told him, I got this, which I think I did at the end of the day. He said he probably wouldn't come back anyway though.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Well in any event, did you guys at least un-ban him after 24 hours? I wouldn't want to see anyone just give up on you guys and seeing as how he only did that because I told him about what happened between me and B, I think it kinda gave you guys the wrong impression. Really all he felt like he was doing was sticking up for a friend and I told him, I got this, which I think I did at the end of the day. He said he probably wouldn't come back anyway though.
The ban automatically lifts after 24 hours

So hes been unbanned lol
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Kaizy wrote:

The funniest part about this that the original reply that set Zara and me into this whole thing was supposed to be somewhat of a joke until he flew off the handle and called me Hitler. BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 2769935412

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 7Rh2N

Last edited by Zaraphayx on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixt)
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

The funniest part about this that the original reply that set Zara and me into this whole thing was supposed to be somewhat of a joke until he flew off the handle and called me Hitler. BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 2769935412

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Quot+dont+count+cos+ther+brown.+quot+_ab6b7eab33f233e8146fc2b19394c447
Your image is busted
Upload it to Tinypic or Imgur and repost it
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Quot+dont+count+cos+ther+brown.+quot+_ab6b7eab33f233e8146fc2b19394c447
Your image is busted

It's Tom Cruise.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Your image is busted

It's Tom Cruise.
That doesnt help me I still cant see it lol
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Adrien Brody is just a better Tom Cruise.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Lucy wrote:
Adrien Brody is just a better Tom Cruise.
Tom Cruise would kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next