General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles

Go down 
+19
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Ouiji
Lunar
Kaizy
Zoe
AthenaiS
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Llama
Tank Abuse
Riv
Zaraphayx
Azure
MiloTime
XoPachi
Daisy The Bunny
Lucy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Azure wrote:
just bump clams with the bitch already. you aint gonna get off through speech alone, so hit on her back :v

Bump clams...
Bump clams. :I

I love people older than me.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:30 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Azure wrote:
just bump clams with the bitch already. you aint gonna get off through speech alone, so hit on her back :v

Bump clams...
Bump clams. :I

I love people older than me.

Using that now.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 pm

I drank 10% abv beer. I almost feel drunk from one single bottle Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 pm

XoPachi wrote:
And rest assured, she WILL be getting fucked at some point.

By my fursona? :3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:36 pm

But she wouldn't be a faithful woman.
She'll be getting utterly fucked by her boyfriend, Mitzi. :3
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:50 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I...have perfected her.
General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Tumblr_mnphdniLFy1s65b8oo1_r1_1280

Now for victory music.

EDIT: And rest assured, she WILL be getting fucked at some point.

I really like that face.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 am

This girl's changed like a LOT.
She used to be the generic "bad kitty", but now I made her that hot urban chick you see in the city with her casual but modern style and you just wish you were good enough to date her.
Perhaps that's just me who goes through that. :I

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am

XoPachi wrote:
This girl's changed like a LOT.
She used to be the generic "bad kitty", but now I made her that hot urban chick you see in the city with her casual but modern style and you just wish you were good enough to date her.
Perhaps that's just me who goes through that. :I

Fuck you.
aint life complicated?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 am

Yes. o-o
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:17 am

fuck the bus.

especially when you wait for 40 minutes at the bus stop, see the bus drive by, only for it to switch the sign to "not in service" and pass by you.

public transportation ヽ(´ー`)┌
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 am

MiloTime wrote:
fuck the bus.

especially when you wait for 40 minutes at the bus stop, see the bus drive by, only for it to switch the sign to "not in service" and pass by you.

Man, that's some bullshit right there...
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:58 am

MiloTime wrote:
fuck the bus.

That was your time to throw something at it---and then hit the burners when the driver stopped the bus to put it into reverse.

But yeah, that shit is annoying.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 am

So I catch this guy listening to trance on spotify on his facebook feed... he used to give me SO much shit for listening to trance Not a single fuck wa

Fuck his shit, seriously
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 am

ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:54 am

So my friend found a secret music track in Sonic Riders. And by secret I mean him and the rest of us checked every large and obscure site that could talk about and have content of Sonic and secrets and NONE of them had any info on this Easter egg. I'm serious. Ever since 2004, Sonic Retro, TSSZ, Sonic Stadium, Wikipedia, YouTube, Final Fantasy Shrine, IGN, Chipsturs, and Sega sites have not documented this even in The forums. NO ONE knew about this even though you could just rip the ISO and find it most likely.
Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:37 am

XoPachi wrote:
So my friend found a secret music track in Sonic Riders. And by secret I mean him and the rest of us checked every large and obscure site that could talk about and have content of Sonic and secrets and NONE of them had any info on this Easter egg. I'm serious. Ever since 2004, Sonic Retro, TSSZ, Sonic Stadium, Wikipedia, YouTube, Final Fantasy Shrine, IGN, Chipsturs, and Sega sites have not documented this even in The forums. NO ONE knew about this even though you could just rip the ISO and find it most likely.
Amazing.

Might have to do with the fact a lot of people never played that game
and fewer who did gave enough of a damn to dig that deep into it :-/
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Amazing.
I found a really cool music track on DKC2. If you have a dog hit a Super Nintendo with its tail (while you're playing), it'll mix up the different sounds and the music becomes a symphony of kremling and beetle deaths. :3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Amazing.

Might have to do with the fact a lot of people never played that game
and fewer who did gave enough of a damn to dig that deep into it :-/

Game sold rather well for a Sonic spinoff and it really doesn't matter who plays it, but you'd think Sega would have put it out there.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 pm

I wouldn't mind a sonic adventure 3... or something along the lines
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:21 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Only if it had a chao garden.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Zoe wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

That's all I ask
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

I just hope Lost World takes as much skill to speed run as Adventure 1 or Unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 am

Zoe wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Fuck the Sonic shit, just give us a Chao-focused game
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:55 am

XoPachi wrote:
I finished fanart of an evil bitch today. :3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/eb803779d16e59ca744eb3e3f4ceb28c/tumblr_mns9ydF7bx1s65b8oo1_1280.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9ff3060796dd7bca2979e6d7147d6852/tumblr_mns9ydF7bx1s65b8oo2_1280.png

Here's the original.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/148/2/8/photo__1__by_xopachi-d66zt24.jpg
Man...I'd give up my DoDonPachi Super Limited edition to be her fucking henchman. She gives good fucking head too.
The envy I have of good anatomy is amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next