General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)

Go down 
+14
Zoe
Zaraphayx
Daisy The Bunny
Kaiser
Lunar
Lucy
Maya
Riv
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Azure
AthenaiS
Tank Abuse
RickyBobbyMew
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Azure wrote:
Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
so its a degree you havent even FINISHED?

No, I have the bachelor's degree. I am working on a doctorate degree. The degree is finished, I am getting a better one.

Quote :
and its two bricks instead of one brick? out of a whole house? please, continue to fuck off with your butthurtedness. you dont know shit, you certainly didnt demonstrate useful knowledge of it here, and your ego is the size of an elephant. congradulations! you won the internet.

You misspelled congratulations.
and you misrepresented your level of knowledge to the extreme. enjoy your GED of the working world as it relates to being a jerkoff on the internet c:

Uh... No I didn't. I claimed to have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. I never made any claim to any other effect.

And if I have a "GED", what does that make you and Ricky?

Because it sounds like it makes you pathetic high school dropouts with no concern for your future.

I mean, I would never say anything like that, but you just did.

I get the feeling that you don't know much of anything about the US educational system.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
so its a degree you havent even FINISHED?

No, I have the bachelor's degree. I am working on a doctorate degree. The degree is finished, I am getting a better one.

Quote :
and its two bricks instead of one brick? out of a whole house? please, continue to fuck off with your butthurtedness. you dont know shit, you certainly didnt demonstrate useful knowledge of it here, and your ego is the size of an elephant. congradulations! you won the internet.

You misspelled congratulations.
and you misrepresented your level of knowledge to the extreme. enjoy your GED of the working world as it relates to being a jerkoff on the internet c:

Uh... No I didn't. I claimed to have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. I never made any claim to any other effect.

And if I have a "GED", what does that make you and Ricky?

Because it sounds like it makes you pathetic high school dropouts with no concern for your future.

I mean, I would never say anything like that, but you just did.

I get the feeling that you don't know much of anything about the US educational system.
i dunno lol, it makes him paid six figures a year and me infinitely more interesting than some blowhard who gets in a tizzy about his "credentials" on the internet when he aint even got em yet? yeah, thats about right
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 pm

you're all strangely intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Azure wrote:
i dunno lol, it makes him paid six figures a year and me infinitely more interesting than some blowhard who gets in a tizzy about his "credentials" on the internet when he aint even got em yet? yeah, thats about right

And then, suddenly, Azure's head was so far up Ricky's ass that he could neither hear others nor express himself clearly. Let me try to break that down.

Quote :
i dunno lol, it makes him paid six figures a year

It makes him paid?

I think that what you were trying to say is;

"I don't know, but it's funny. He earns a six-figure salary."

Quote :
and me infinitely more interesting

What makes you more interesting, exactly? The word 'it' has not been defined in the context of this sentence. Also, 'infinitely'? What the fuck, dude? Do you know what 'infinite' means? Are you five?

Quote :
some blowhard who gets in a tizzy about his "credentials"

*cough*

I don't know what conversation you've been having, but the only people here who are 'in a tizzy' about my credentials are you and Ricky. The only reason my credentials were brought up in the first place was to put Ricky in his place for accusing me of using 'buzz words', when I was simply using my professional vocabulary.

Quote :
when he aint even got em yet

For the third time now, I have 'got em'. I currently have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. A four year degree. A degree that I earned with high honors, magna cum laude. If I turn my head just slightly, I can see my degree from where I'm sitting. You seem to be deaf, dumb, and blind, though. Sorry to hear about that.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
They actually have MEAT in them, and if I have a salad next meal I can still feel healthy *nods*

Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa

Their salads are so fucking unhealthy dude, omg
Fast food salads are an even bigger joke than "diet" soda
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:

And then, suddenly, Azure's head was so far up Ricky's ass that he could neither hear others nor express himself clearly. Let me try to break that down.

Quote :
i dunno lol, it makes him paid six figures a year

It makes him paid?

I think that what you were trying to say is;

"I don't know, but it's funny. He earns a six-figure salary."

Quote :
and me infinitely more interesting

What makes you more interesting, exactly? The word 'it' has not been defined in the context of this sentence. Also, 'infinitely'? What the fuck, dude? Do you know what 'infinite' means? Are you five?

Quote :
some blowhard who gets in a tizzy about his "credentials"

*cough*

I don't know what conversation you've been having, but the only people here who are 'in a tizzy' about my credentials are you and Ricky. The only reason my credentials were brought up in the first place was to put Ricky in his place for accusing me of using 'buzz words', when I was simply using my professional vocabulary.

Quote :
when he aint even got em yet

For the third time now, I have 'got em'. I currently have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. A four year degree. A degree that I earned with high honors, magna cum laude. If I turn my head just slightly, I can see my degree from where I'm sitting. You seem to be deaf, dumb, and blind, though. Sorry to hear about that.
tryhard.txt

considering that the running conversation has been that your "credentials" still aint got shit to do with the discussion, you are deaf, dumb, and blind as well. mr magna cum laude "they paid me to go to college even though that isnt how shit works". and yeah, a bachelors degree IS the GED of the current job market. EVERYBODY FUCKING HAS ONE AND IT MEANS FUCK ALL. try some job experience in your field, it'll get you a lot further than your supposed education.

also

infinite- immeasurably large

infinitely- adverb form of previous word

do YOU know what it means?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Oy vey... Lucy, please tell me why you brought these idiots here...

Azure wrote:
tryhard.txt

considering that the running conversation has been that your "credentials" still aint got shit to do with the discussion,

Maybe you should bring that up with Ricky, the guy who kept bringing them up.

Quote :
mr magna cum laude "they paid me to go to college even though that isnt how shit works".

Well, they did. The $2000 laptop I'm using right now is off of scholarship surplus.

Quote :
and yeah, a bachelors degree IS the GED of the current job market. EVERYBODY FUCKING HAS ONE AND IT MEANS FUCK ALL. try some job experience in your field, it'll get you a lot further than your supposed education.

Well, for starters, no everybody doesn't 'fucking have one'. You definitely don't. And I actually have been getting experience in my field. You see, I was so good at biochemistry that I have been employed by an academic research laboratory since before my graduation, and they were paying me grad-student wages while I was still an undergrad. I was published before I even earned my bachelor's.

Quote :
also

Well, unless you are 'immeasurably interesting' (this is doubtful, seeing as though you are currently on a forum dedicated to wasting time), it is impossible for you to be infinitely more interesting than me.

Last edited by Riv on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

I wonder why we can't just sit here and agree that as unhealthy as McDonald's may be, it's okay if you moderate your diet well, like having it every once in a blue moon. Doesn't take a degree to know that you are what you eat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Greg wrote:
I wonder why we can't just sit here and agree that as unhealthy as McDonald's may be, it's okay if you moderate your diet well, like having it every once in a blue moon. Doesn't take a degree to know that you are what you eat.

But everybody knows that. This whole thread is just Ricky throwing a hissy fit over Fox News airing a story with little credibility, common sense, or fact checking. (le gasp, Fox would do something like that? I always thought that they were the pinnacle of journalistic integrity!)
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Riv wrote:
Greg wrote:

But everybody knows that. This whole thread is just Ricky throwing a hissy fit over Fox News airing a story with little credibility, common sense, or fact checking. (le gasp, Fox would do something like that? I always thought that they were the pinnacle of journalistic integrity!)
That's what it was about?
Man this thread has derailed bad.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Greg wrote:
Riv wrote:
Greg wrote:

That's what it was about?
Man this thread has derailed bad.

Yup.

Mostly because Ricky lacks basic English comprehension skills.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 am

Superiority complexes over pieces of paper.

When I get a master's degree in fapping I will slap all of you with my shlong.

And you will enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Superiority complexes over pieces of paper.

When I get a master's degree in fapping I will slap all of you with my shlong.

And you will enjoy it.

You know us well
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Riv wrote:
Oy vey... Lucy, please tell me why you brought these idiots here...

Azure wrote:
tryhard.txt

considering that the running conversation has been that your "credentials" still aint got shit to do with the discussion,

Maybe you should bring that up with Ricky, the guy who kept bringing them up.

Quote :
mr magna cum laude "they paid me to go to college even though that isnt how shit works".

Well, they did. The $2000 laptop I'm using right now is off of scholarship surplus.

Quote :
and yeah, a bachelors degree IS the GED of the current job market. EVERYBODY FUCKING HAS ONE AND IT MEANS FUCK ALL. try some job experience in your field, it'll get you a lot further than your supposed education.

Well, for starters, no everybody doesn't 'fucking have one'. You definitely don't. And I actually have been getting experience in my field. You see, I was so good at biochemistry that I have been employed by an academic research laboratory since before my graduation, and they were paying me grad-student wages while I was still an undergrad. I was published before I even earned my bachelor's.

Quote :
also

Well, unless you are 'immeasurably interesting' (this is doubtful, seeing as though you are currently on a forum dedicated to wasting time), it is impossible for you to be infinitely more interesting than me.
bro i was once soooooooooo good at talking shit, i talked shit. on the internet.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:27 am

Riv wrote:

"Free radicals" is one of the most marketized, general terms that exists and it means absolutely nothing when it comes to precision, or even quantitative analysis in general. If that's your "professional vocabulary" I'd recommend you learn science somewhere else besides the tabloids.

That said, please continue talking about me.

It's making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:28 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Riv wrote:

"Free radicals" is one of the most marketized, general terms that exists and it means absolutely nothing when it comes to precision, or even quantitative analysis in general. If that's your "professional vocabulary" I'd recommend you learn science somewhere else besides the tabloids.

That said, please continue talking about me.

It's making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^;;
careful man, hes got "professional vocabulary"

shit is dangerous nigga
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:57 am

I ate McDonald's once.

I woke up in jail three days later.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 am

Nobody has any 'credentials' on the fucking internet.

I could spin a story about being an expert in XYZ and have as much credibility as anyone else save for the fact that I've already told a lot of the people here what my education/employment status is.

I wouldn't really have any reason to doubt that my crappy furry
forum is run by Bill Nye, except you'd think a scientific mastermind
would have the ability to discern that dick-waving about your real life
accomplishments on the internet is only going to make people mock you.

The internet is a level playing field where your job, money, and status can't be used as a shield to hide behind when people question what you say; jerk yourself off somewhere else.

And they manage to come up every time someone questions Riv's integrity lately, funny that.

Not that Riv can even read what I wrote because he's a coward and blocked me or something. :V

P.S. I heard they were discontinuing the Angus Burgers and I hope Ronald McDonald chokes on Grimace's turgid purple cock.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:

I could spin a story about being an expert in XYZ and have as much credibility as anyone else save for the fact that I've already told a lot of the people here what my education/employment status is.

I wouldn't really have any reason to doubt that my crappy furry
forum is run by Bill Nye, except you'd think a scientific mastermind
would have the ability to discern that dick-waving about your real life
accomplishments on the internet is only going to make people mock you.

The internet is a level playing field where your job, money, and status can't be used as a shield to hide behind when people question what you say; jerk yourself off somewhere else.

And they manage to come up every time someone questions Riv's integrity lately, funny that.

Not that Riv can even read what I wrote because he's a coward and blocked me or something. :V

P.S. I heard they were discontinuing the Angus Burgers and I hope Ronald McDonald chokes on Grimace's turgid purple cock.
the angus burgers arent even different meat from the quarter pounder meat. its a special seasoning blend they shake on to it before it hits the 2 sided teflon grill.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:

Your posts tend to be very insightful and you know what you claim to know. That's hard to find on the internet, since Google makes everyone knows everything. If I look something up I didn't know I'll be careful to say "I looked that up and..." otherwise I feel like a douche.

As for "credentials" well, I've stated my opinion on that. Like you said, it's meaningless on the internet and to be honest, it's meaningless IRL too. If someone has a degree in something they probably aren't COMPLETELY ignorant about it, but you really have to be using stuff on a constant basis to be any sort of an expert. For example, in one of my previous jobs our chief software architect was actually a PhD in Chemistry. I had a chem question once so I asked him, and he didn't have a clue how to answer it.

Even if IT IS someone's job, most people end up getting so pigeon-holed in their career they don't know their field aside from their little niche. For example, most developers I've worked with know Java and web stuff and that's about it. That's why I try to do side projects and read a lot, so I won't get thrown in that bucket. If I hadn't done some of the side projects I did, I wouldn't have known enough to get the job I have now.

Zaraphayx wrote:

FFFFFFFFF- yeah, you're right.

I thought maybe they ran out but I just went in and STILL no Angus burgers >.<

I bet it's because the Angus burgers actually had MEAT on them, not a thin layer of "meat" film.

It looks like they are replacing them with new "designer" Quarter Pounders.

I just ordered a double Quarter Pounder with cheese.

Azure wrote:
the angus burgers arent even different meat from the quarter pounder meat. its a special seasoning blend they shake on to it before it hits the 2 sided teflon grill.

They definitely had more meat on them. They are also apparently 44g of protein, vs. 29 for the Quarter Pounder. I'm not sure if the meat itself was any different; it was just more substantial.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:40 am

They were pretty much the only reason I ever went to McDonalds.

Also the spicy chicken sandwiches because they're like a buck and I can get 5 of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:08 pm

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 F6e4487b6d83953c3bcf84f27ab7791b
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:27 pm

I'd hit eat it.
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Meh, KFC is better for you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:
Meh, a moderated diet and exercise is better for you anyway.
FTFY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next