General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)

Go down 
+14
Zoe
Zaraphayx
Daisy The Bunny
Kaiser
Lunar
Lucy
Maya
Riv
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Azure
AthenaiS
Tank Abuse
RickyBobbyMew
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Riv wrote:
It's not backpedaling if I write it at the same time, you incompetent dildo trebuchet. It was all in one sentence. Specific numbers of calories were mentioned. The word 'average' was used.

So, on average people who burn more calories die sooner...

That doesn't change anything.

And if you were talking about someone who specifically consumes 2000 calories and someone else who specifically consumes 4000 calories, and that any other amount of calories would change the... fuck why am I even bothering? That makes absolutely no sense and you know it. This is ridiculous.

Riv wrote:
And you can suck my balls.

Just suck 'em dry.

Keep dreaming. =P
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 pm

We're seriously bickering over calorie burning? .-.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 pm

XoPachi wrote:
In these cute little...heh heh..."arguments" is either side really going to say without sarcasm "You know what? You're right. I concede."

Well, I won't, because Ricky is not only wrong, but also stupid, and completely without honor. If people like him are allowed to win arguments, it inflates their ego and feeds their narcissism, turning them into even worse people.

Now, if he had approached this argument carefully, used only sound arguments, and avoided fallacies, I would be willing to partially or fully concede, depending on the state of the argument.

But the fact of the matter is that his very first post in this argument was steeped in fallacies and made false, libelous claims. That's the basis of his entire argument.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Annnnnnnd he's gonna come back and deny everything you've said and accuse you of the SAME thing with some "witty" insults peppered in the post. So what's the fucking point?

The more either of you continue, the dumber BOTH of you look. Equally.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Annnnnnnd he's gonna come back and deny everything you've said and accuse you of the SAME thing with some "witty" insults peppered in the post. So what's the fucking point?

I don't care how I look, I care how he feels. If I keep this up until he finally is too emotionally drained to carry on with the argument, it's a victory for rational people everywhere.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Believe I posted this earlier...

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Adc1
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 pm

XoPachi wrote:

And when you continually post like a broken record trying to stop the trainwreck already in full motion how does that reflect on you?

Welcome to the funny farm, here's your hat; don't worry, we're a friendly bunch as long as you don't have any opinions. :3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

And when you continually post like a broken record trying to stop the trainwreck already in full motion how does that reflect on you?

Welcome to the funny farm, here's your hat; don't worry, we're a friendly bunch as long as you don't have any opinions. :3

Gotta love the one "above it all".
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:06 am

XoPachi wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Gotta love the one "above it all".

Ironic, considering that's basically the role you were playing in this particular episode of the GTWF soap opera.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:11 am

Taking bets on how long it will be until Lucy ragecloses this thread. :L
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:17 am

Ricky I think you better call on your sockpuppets, er, friends to put your rep back up to where it was
this is just brutal
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:20 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Taking bets on how long it will be until Lucy ragecloses this thread. :L
Prob'ly when she gets back on.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:23 am

XoPachi wrote:

Not really.

I was on a different forum most of the night, having actual intelligent conversation.

I figured I'd check back here and it was pretty much what I thought it'd be XD

Keep it classy, guys. :V
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 am

I fucking love you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am

<3 <3
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
Riv wrote:
Granted, I'm not a medical professional
then fuck off.

So then, I should simply allow Ricky to say stupid shit with an air of authority and allow others to believe him? When I know for a fact that what he is saying is false?

This is the same guy who thought he was qualified to give medical advice regarding joint health because... he ran.

I'm serious. Somebody complained about pain in his knees, and Ricky insisted that the solution was to 'walk it off', and that he should 'definitely not see a doctor'. When I protested that that was bad advice, he tried to claim authority on the topic by claiming that he ran all the time, and that I probably didn't run.

Azure wrote:
also you have a bachelors degree. which is pretty much the GED of college. so basically Not a single fuck wa

I'm in a PhD program. This shit takes time. It's still better than being an ignorant hick like Ricky; I've probably read more peer-reviewed articles on human metabolism than he's read the titles of.
so its a degree you havent even FINISHED? and its two bricks instead of one brick? out of a whole house? please, continue to fuck off with your butthurtedness. you dont know shit, you certainly didnt demonstrate useful knowledge of it here, and your ego is the size of an elephant. congradulations! you won the internet.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 pm

The next person who talks about having a degree like it actually fucking means something is getting banned.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Lucy wrote:
The next person who talks about having a degree like it actually fucking means something is getting banned.

Not a single fuck wa

Including Riv?

Anywho, I feel like I'm the only person disappointed that McDonald's stopped serving chicken selects...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:23 pm

I personally can no longer eat McDonald's burgers without getting sick anymore.

I can eat their fries, though.

Their delicious, crack-level-addictive fries...
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm

I like McDonalds food, I just hate clowns. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:41 pm

last I remember, when I still ate meat, their burgers were like, 1/3 inch thick.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
last I remember, when I still ate meat, their burgers were like, 1/3 inch thick.
when was this?

very related

Lucy wrote:

they used to cook the fries in REAL LARD!

mcdonalds used to be god tier french fry kingdom

id suck a clowns dick for those fries again, FUCK PEANUT OIL
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Lucy wrote:

I think their fries taste good, but I don't usually eat them =P

I'll have one of their Angus burgers every now and then, however.

They actually have MEAT in them, and if I have a salad next meal I can still feel healthy *nods*
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 am

Azure wrote:
so its a degree you havent even FINISHED?

No, I have the bachelor's degree. I am working on a doctorate degree. The degree is finished, I am getting a better one.

Quote :
and its two bricks instead of one brick? out of a whole house? please, continue to fuck off with your butthurtedness. you dont know shit, you certainly didnt demonstrate useful knowledge of it here, and your ego is the size of an elephant. congradulations! you won the internet.

You misspelled congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
so its a degree you havent even FINISHED?

No, I have the bachelor's degree. I am working on a doctorate degree. The degree is finished, I am getting a better one.

Quote :
and its two bricks instead of one brick? out of a whole house? please, continue to fuck off with your butthurtedness. you dont know shit, you certainly didnt demonstrate useful knowledge of it here, and your ego is the size of an elephant. congradulations! you won the internet.

You misspelled congratulations.
and you misrepresented your level of knowledge to the extreme. enjoy your GED of the working world as it relates to being a jerkoff on the internet c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next