General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here

Go down 
+25
TangoDelahunt
Skullmiser
Vae
Maya
Azure
Taz
Llama
Zaraphayx
HAXX
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaiser
XoPachi
Joeyyy
Zoe
Lunar
Lucan
Riv
Tank Abuse
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Lucy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:35 am

:justpost:
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Tumblr_nut9t8xPBS1s2yegdo1_400

Man this picture brought on flashbacks.

When I was young(er) and cared about getting laid I sort of had this thing going with this girl in one of my classes. One afternoon she starts texting me like "my roommate is being a bitch can I stay over with you" and starts trying to bribe me with dinner and a blowjob and sure that sounded good.

She comes over and just wants to vent about her roommate for like an hour after getting me all excited for a blowie that's never going to happen so like halfway through the conversation I just walk into the bathroom and start rubbing one off, I guess she breaks her attention from watching netflix on my big screen to notice I've been gone because she opens the bathroom door and I hear "what are you doing" and I just sort of turn around, one hand on dick, and slowly shut the door so I can finish.

After the most frustrated orgasm of my life I beeline right for the computer and start playing Starcraft II.

She spent the entire night trying to get me to fuck her after that.

Oh and I had to make my own dinner too.

This is why I have intimacy issues.

Well, you still got an orgasm and dinner. They weren't achieved the way you wanted, but you got 'em. I've had worse close encounters of the sexual kind, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 pm

Yeah I mean it wasn't horrible but I basically got used for my comfy bed and netflix subscription.

She was usually a good lay though and we're still friends on Facebook so I guess things could have turned out worse. :V
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:30 am

My friend got a Smash 4 sponsorship from Sky Williams and...I think he said Team Curse? Something. I don't know much about gaming teams. So his flights to tournaments are paid for now. :3
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 9:05 pm

XoPachi wrote:
My friend got a Smash 4 sponsorship from Sky Williams and...I think he said Team Curse? Something. I don't know much about gaming teams. So his flights to tournaments are paid for now. :3

That's really cool. All I know about Sky Williams is what a few of my friends who follow him have showed me but he seems really cool.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:52 am

Lucan wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

That's really cool. All I know about Sky Williams is what a few of my friends who follow him have showed me but he seems really cool.

He is funny as FUCKING Hell. I slept on him for a while because he mainly does League videos, but I started watching him because he's fucking adorable and I found one of the funniest gamers on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:25 am

RIP Phoenix forums 09/15 - 09/15
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:55 am

Zaraphayx wrote:

We were living the dream. :[
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Man, fuck this. Just when we were making headway. :/
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Is anyone in contact with the staff there and knows what even happened lol
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:14 am

There was a small notion in the back of my mind that 'this is too good to be true' after the "amicable" split happened, and I ignored it. Shoulda expected IMVU to be meanie poo-poofaces about it. No fun allowed...
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:09 am

Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

We were living the dream. :[

It's only the dream if we all got free dragon dildos.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Winter is upon us. @w@
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:04 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Winter is upon us. @w@

Can't wait for another disappointing year without rain.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:58 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
free dragon dildos.

I heard this from miles out and came running. What are the terms?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:00 am

Riv wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
free dragon dildos.

The terms are these:

Comeras mi brillante pajaro cula, gato.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:06 am

Maya wrote:
Riv wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
free dragon dildos.

The terms are these:

Eh, not worth it. I've already got two dragon dildos as is, and that bird is nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:58 am

Riv wrote:
Maya wrote:
Riv wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
free dragon dildos.

The terms are these:

Eh, not worth it. I've already got two dragon dildos as is, and that bird is nothing but trouble.
Damn it, Riv. You know I just need my feathery cooter massaged by your dripping, sandpapery mouth muscle.

I should collaborate on the new Fifty Shades book.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:03 pm

That was disgusting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 11:25 pm

XoPachi wrote:

Furries are sickening.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:19 pm

XoPachi wrote:

Buddy, you don't even know the half of it.

I mean this is light sinning for me, and compared to Kaizy I'm an amateur.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:48 am

Riv wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Wow rude.
I am pure and innocent like mashed potato.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:03 am

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Wow rude.
I am pure and innocent like mashed potato.

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Tumblr_inline_nvsi9q8mnk1ryj8gs_500
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:18 am

Alright so we're creeping up on the better part of an hour into this exercise and so far i hear not one word from anyone and the thread i started to try to get the ball rolling on a dialogue has been spirited away. be honest, do you even want to reconcile or even compromise? or do you just want to control me. because the latter is not happening. you're not going to confuse or manipulate me into reversing course, if it happens. you're going to have to do this one clean, by the book. and that means respecting the time of the guy you're trying to get to cooperate. so far it's not going great.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:35 am

Look, I'm done waiting. Maya made a proposal to people, it seemed like people were willing to take her up on the offer, next thing I know I'm here, she's vanished, and frankly I feel like I've been had. If you're seriously refusing to engage me right now just because I don't have the ability for my Skype to show certain things or send/recieve to certain people, then how am I supposed to accept that you even have issues with me that I need to address? How can I be convinced to not take my podcast in the direction I've been indicating I felt I had to?

Maya came to me wanting this thing resolved, she actually had to do a lot of talking and thinking to get me to be open to it. And the minute I am this is what happens?

Stuff like this is why I became hostile in the first place. Just taking people's time, effort, and people in general for granted.

I've been up all day for this. This isn't a job. I need to get some sleep so maybe I can be good enough to look for one tomorrow. Don't anyone consider that either though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next