General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is not a Skyrim thread.

Go down 
+15
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
HAXX
MiloTime
8-bit
Brace
Lunar
Darkwing
Spawts
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Dragon Named Red
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 am

Why is Legate Rikke ineligible to marry? ;~; All the sexy as hell leaders... damnit...
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 am

Lunar wrote:
Why is Legate Rikke ineligible to marry? ;~; All the sexy as hell leaders... damnit...

Ay yo fuck that, I'm pissed they won't let me marry the werewolf you free from that prison then meet out in the woods. For real dawg, I'm talkin' like, they set up this whole scene where he's standing on a rocky cliff, naked, muscles glistening under the biggest, reddest full moon a nigga done ever saw. They make the lighting all spooky and romantic n shit. This game a str8 cocktease knowwhatI'msayin'?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Ay yo fuck that, I'm pissed they won't let me marry the werewolf you free from that prison then meet out in the woods. For real dawg, I'm talkin' like, they set up this whole scene where he's standing on a rocky cliff, naked, muscles glistening under the biggest, reddest full moon a nigga done ever saw. They make the lighting all spooky and romantic n shit. This game a str8 cocktease knowwhatI'msayin'?
Yes, I do believe I know what you are saying!
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 am

Lunar wrote:

Yes, I do believe I know what you are saying!

I switched the game up and pretty much whiteknighted on his behalf, slaughtering the hunters. I think he killed maybe 2 of them. I got a silver wuff ring in the end. I will just pretend it's an engagement ring :3

buff wuffs <3
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

Well I haven't played Skyrim in forever...
They seem to have fixed the issue with the volume, I don't have to crank it up anymore.
But now I get horrible shadow glitches, whenever I move my mouse it flickers. Also really bad ghosting on NPCs, they'll leave a white afterimage when they move sometimes. I had shadow glitches before, but this is just on a completely different level of bizarre.
How is this game still so buggy? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:38 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
How is this game still so buggy? Seriously?

It's made by Bethesda.

Are you waiting for more? What more information do you need? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:32 am

Only 3 more levels to go in smithing before I can has dragon armor. 3 levels to go total before I get the level 50 trophy. 20,000 moar jewgolds to go before I got the trophy for 100,000 as well.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Another awesome thing that happened:
After killing a dragon (at night) I was absorbing its soul, and a bear managed to crawl under the dragon carcass somehow and charged at me, surrounded by dragon soul inglip

It was fucking badass, too bad I didn't get a picture. Would've made an amazing wallpaper
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 pm

I finally got my smithing skill to 100. But I'm gonna hold off on the dragon armor for at least a little while because I got some ebony ingots to improve all the ebony gear I'd stashed away and I think it looks pretty badass. What's really sweet is I got the last skill point by way of a skill book I found in the middle of completing a bounty. I also found an item for a quest I'd forgotten about in the same mine, where I also mined a shitload of... Orchiaelium? Whatever the fuck Orkish gear is made with.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:18 am

Dafuq is wrong with this picture? inglip

Spoiler:

Oh Bethesda...
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 am

I dunno, the amityville horror windows?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 pm

I married Aela and stayed a werewolf. I felt bad that she wasn't going to take the cure, and Sovngarde looked about as interesting and relaxing as an all-you-can-eat buffet filled with drunken vikings. My game is still glitched on one of the last Thieves Guild quests and it's really flustered me, because I'm so close to 100% completion.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Brace wrote:
I married Aela and stayed a werewolf. I felt bad that she wasn't going to take the cure, and Sovngarde looked about as interesting and relaxing as an all-you-can-eat buffet filled with drunken vikings. My game is still glitched on one of the last Thieves Guild quests and it's really flustered me, because I'm so close to 100% completion.

I bet anything I know which one it is. I don't suppose you saved just before the room that part happens in? I only had to reload once.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 am

No such luck for me. It's the Nightingale initiation ceremony, and I've tried like 6 things and many combinations therein and it's still broken =/
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Brace wrote:
No such luck for me. It's the Nightingale initiation ceremony, and I've tried like 6 things and many combinations therein and it's still broken =/

wonderful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not a Skyrim thread.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7