General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 am

...he's gone
His father is...just gone
I just...dont even know what to say to him right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 am

That sucks so much ass :< My condolences.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 am

Fluttershy wrote:
...he's gone
Its hard to be able to think straight when this stuff happens. Best you can do is remember him.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 am

Fluttershy wrote:
...he's gone
Who is 'he'?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 am

Zenia wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
...he's gone
Who is 'he'?
The father of one of my closest friends
Ive known the man for years, his family has treated me like their own family
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

These cramps are fucking terrible. I lose so much iron that I can't stay awake worth shit and my tummy hurts so bad I can barely move.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:41 pm

oh, ew.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:00 pm

I didn't go into extreme detail. pokerface Didn't mention blood or anything.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Lunar wrote:
I didn't go into extreme detail. pokerface Didn't mention blood or anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cot8-WEZxOM
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:57 am

So on Friday, during that assload of bad weather and tornadoes that hit Kentucky and southern Indiana, a 14-month old girl was tossed through the air and landed in a field; she survived the initial landing. Her entire immediate family was killed by the tornadoes, so she was placed in the custody of her grandparents and other relatives, but stayed in ICU for a couple of days. Yesterday, she died due to the multiple injuries she sustained. So yeah, her entire family was killed. I feel more emotional about it than I should...
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 am

Its past 0100, I have school tomorrow, im out $70, we have nothing to eat, and I can't drive my truck tomorrow. Ffffffffuuuuuuuck.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:16 am

your life sucks sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Went to take my English Assessment test, the one requirement thats keeping me from a degree. I needed a 95 or better to pass the requirement. I got an 85...again. The problem here is that I specifically went in a week ago and asked for a study guide. They directed me online where one could be found. I go on and look through it, and theres about 10 questions total, all of which a fucking toddler could answer. So naturally I went in today thinking this test was going to be the fucking easiest thing Ive ever taken...yeah, no. The questions on the fucking test are ridiculously harder and more detailed than the ones on the study guide, they gave answers that were both technically correct to confuse you...it was fucking bullshit.

I actually complained after the test about the lack of help the study guide was giving...I never send in complaints...like ever. So basically, I may have gotten fucked over by my school again. I have 2 more chances in the middle of May to retake the test, but if I fail those, I HAVE to take the Reading class. I would have taken that fucking class but they waited so goddamn long to tell me that I needed that class that its too late to join it now, and apparently all the summer courses at my college are cancelled this year (wow, what the fuck kind of coincidence is this), meaning I could end up stuck here for another full winter semester.

Seriously, what the fuck...
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm

And then they wonder why no shortage of people believe in some vaguely defined conspiracy that "education" isn't really about educating anyone as much as filtering out all but an exceptionally narrow field of personality types from positions of wealth and power. You know, anyone who isn't a God damned schizophrenic psychopathic Randroid.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Well, its not that, its that they werent telling me shit from the beginning and just when Im about to finish my degree, I have this one annoying, tedious thing left to do that no one bothered to tell me about until it was too late to deal with it early. Im not prevented from getting the degree, its just going to waste more of my time to get something that should have been mine 4 months ago.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm getting over my dad's death pretty fast. it's pretty weird to think about. I don't think it's a good thing that I'm not as effected by my dad's death as I should be.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 am

So excluding last Tuesday, I haven't seen my girlfriend in almost two weeks. I don't count Tuesday because we were only together for a couple of hours. I know I'm selfish for feeling this way, but I can't help it. I miss her so much.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:35 am

DAMN IT WHY DOES THIS GAME ALWAYS CRASH!
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am

I'm kind of frustrated with my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am

Cheerilee wrote:
I needed a 95 or better to pass the requirement. I got an 85...again.

What kind of fucked up test makes you get a 95 to pass? Seriously?

Cheerilee wrote:
So basically, I may have gotten fucked over by my school again. I have 2 more chances in the middle of May to retake the test, but if I fail those, I HAVE to take the Reading class.

Oh I get it, they just want your money Not a single fuck wa
You never had any option in the first place, you were just deluded into thinking you did. They probably made the test unpassable on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:32 am

Lunar wrote:
I'm kind of frustrated with my girlfriend.

That happens sometimes. But you gotta get over it. Or else you go through a breakup, and all of us without girlfriends just stare in disbelief and say, "wtf, you had a great relationship, I can't fap to this!"

And then we fap anyway because we're forever alone.

pokerface
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 am

It's just been so long since I've seen her (nine days, firstworldproblems lol) and I feel so terrible and selfish because of it, but I feel like she doesn't miss me at all.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:06 am

Lunar wrote:
It's just been so long since I've seen her (nine days, firstworldproblems lol) and I feel so terrible and selfish because of it, but I feel like she doesn't miss me at all.

you mean you actually believe the person who you tell us basically treats you like a goddess, doesn't miss you?
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 am

Lunar wrote:

only speaking from personal experience; the ones that I think miss me the least usually end up being the ones that miss me the most. i think it's the sharp contrast of being around that person a lot to never at all.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:49 am

melomethis wrote:
Lunar wrote:

only speaking from personal experience; the ones that I think miss me the least usually end up being the ones that miss me the most. i think it's the sharp contrast of being around that person a lot to never at all.

in my case, it's the one's that forget I exist until I post on their wall Not a single fuck wa

to be honest, I think all of these theories of thinking the one's who pay the least attention to you, only like you more, to be bullshit. from my experience, when someone likes someone, they try striking up conversations and being all awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next