General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 9

Go down 
+19
Dev
FakeKaizy
Aetius
katmandu
Pliio
8-bit
Lucy
Brace
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Riv
Wolf of Ruins
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Lunar
Taz
Zenia
Daisy The Bunny
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
yeah, you didn't murder the conversation but you raped the layout something proper

Somehow he used an avatar which is twice the size my control panel supposedly limits avatars to.

Edit: Fixx'd.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
yeah, you didn't murder the conversation but you raped the layout something proper

Somehow he used an avatar which is twice the size my control panel supposedly limits avatars to.

Edit: Fixx'd.

1. we figure out how he did it
2. you turn this into a program we can sell
3. I design some fancy packagins
4. PROFIT
Back to top Go down
Wolf of Ruins

Wolf of Ruins

Humor : Anything that IS funny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:57 pm

I just got the picture off bing lol
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Speaking of avatars... *changes hers* hehe Someone on Tumblr asked me what my favorite TV show was. One of them is 'Xena' so I drew my fursona in her gear. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Wolf of Ruins wrote:
Is it odd for a announcer to say your girls hockey team is organized like the red soviet army? Not a single fuck wa
That's a compliment. megusta Soviet Army + girls in a uniform getting all sweaty = Lunar happy fun times.

Or, Ruins, you could talk about vagina instead of cock. pokerface
How 'bout that vag? *murr*
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Whenever I forget that I locked my door earlier and then my dad tries to open it and talk to me I'm like

OH GOD HE KNOWS inglip

Also every time I do... that... I play music to cover up the sound and a lot of times I take a shower right afterwards, and then I'm like

EVERYBODY DEFINITELY KNOWS, THERE IS NO DOUBT OF IT inglip inglip inglip
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Okay, Kaizy, can you make sure people know to keep Skyrim posts in the Skyrim thread? pokerface It hardly ever gets any traffic and all the Skyrim posts are on the GTW forum.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Whenever I forget that I locked my door earlier and then my dad tries to open it and talk to me I'm like

OH GOD HE KNOWS inglip

Also every time I do... that... I play music to cover up the sound and a lot of times I take a shower right afterwards, and then I'm like

EVERYBODY DEFINITELY KNOWS, THERE IS NO DOUBT OF IT inglip inglip inglip

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Okay, Kaizy, can you make sure people know to keep Skyrim posts in the Skyrim thread? pokerface It hardly ever gets any traffic and all the Skyrim posts are on the GTW forum.
That's the reason I made it. No one goes to that thread. Its been almost a month since the last post there, and almost everyday this thread gets flooded with skyrim shit. I love skyrim but I don't need to hear about how great argonian cock is every time I log in.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
That's the reason I made it. No one goes to that thread. Its been almost a month since the last post there, and almost everyday this thread gets flooded with skyrim shit. I love skyrim but I don't need to hear about how great argonian cock is every time I log in.

continuously bitching about it isn't going to help it die down

also I think wolfbone made a good point. we all talk about fallout ALL the time on this thread and others. why is that not a big deal?

I don't really care what we talk about... I don't even care if you guys talk about MLP anymore. I just don't understand this double standard
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:14 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Honestly, I shouldnt have to say it, it should just be kind of obvious that the Skyrim thread is for Skyrim

Ponies wont bleed outside their thread most of the time, so i expect Skyrim to do the same
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I think wolfbone made a good point.

Oh, hey, I'm glad someone realizes that for a change. Usually people are too busy letting their flowery, sensitive lil' emotions get in the way of not completely missing it.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

continuously bitching about it isn't going to help it die down

also I think wolfbone made a good point. we all talk about fallout ALL the time on this thread and others. why is that not a big deal?

I don't really care what we talk about... I don't even care if you guys talk about MLP anymore. I just don't understand this double standard
The times he's talked about Fallout pales in comparison to everything posted about skyrim. And you don't understand this double standard? Then why do we have the MLP thread, because it was there.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 pm

I called off work to go to a DDR tournament. It hasn't started yet but I think I'm winning.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 pm

I'll just talk about harvest moon then Forever ALONE!

I hate it when I leave my hammer in my inventory, and when I go up to talk to people, I accidentally hit them with my hammer and lose a friendship level. it's like, seriously? you don't just naturally talk to the person instead? cause clearly EVERYONE goes around holding hammers and hitting people with them Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 pm

...ok Milo, that's... special...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
...ok Milo, that's... special...

I lost a friendship level with chase! god DAMMIT. I meant to give him orange juice... it's just not fair Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Sherlock Holmes, there's a good time-wasting game.

After seeing this, I don't think Jeff the Killer's really all that bad. I think if he was cuter like that chibi, I'd like to hug him or something. ;~; He just needs a little love, is all. Same goes for that girl from The Grudge.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:33 pm

jeff the killer... fuck it, I don't want to know
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 pm

MiloTime wrote:
cause clearly EVERYONE goes around holding hammers and hitting people with them Seriously?
Well... what are you SUPPOSED to do with hammers then? pokerface
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Zenia wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
cause clearly EVERYONE goes around holding hammers and hitting people with them Seriously?
Well... what are you SUPPOSED to do with hammers then? pokerface
STORE THEM IN OLD GREG'S MANGINA.

Not you, Greg. Old Greg.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 am

Im in pain, IM IN PAIN, IM WET, AND IM HYSTERICAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 am

^ sucks Sad

I won my first match of the tournament, and my second is against a scrub so I'm on track to victory thus far.

Edit: I won my second match. I'm pretty sure there's not actually a way for me not to place at this point.

EditEdit: I lost my third. It was against the best player in the state. I'm still in it though. Guaranteed third, probably second.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:37 am

wait are we still allowed to talk about Fallout in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:43 am

I took second. And I can pass 10 footers still
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 9   General Time Wasting Thread 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 9
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next