General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.

Go down 
+5
MiloTime
8-bit
Riv
Kaizy
greg-the-fox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 pm

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-i-got-the-moves-like-oh
I know that feel, pony
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:40 am

I came across some sort of fanfic titled "Cheerilee's Garden"

I was kind of bored reading through some play or something...then the teacher suddenly starts going insane, which wasnt too bad...then she uses some sort of machine to trap Scootaloo and right around the part where the machine crushed her ankles I stopped reading pokerface

I mean, if youre going to make a fanfic on insanity, at least make it tasteful...breaking Scootaloos little ankles is a bit much :V
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 am

Fluttershy wrote:
I mean, if youre going to make a fanfic on insanity, at least make it tasteful...breaking Scootaloos little ankles is a bit much :V

Says the guy with an axe murderer fluttershy avatar :V
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:

Says the guy with an axe murderer fluttershy avatar :V
The difference is mine is from an over the top parody

The story I was reading was being legit
Shattered Scootaloo ankle legit
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 am

Fluttershy wrote:

Sounds like an average fanfic to me Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:10 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:

Sounds like an average fanfic to me Not a single fuck wa
I thought it was only Cupcakes that could talk about violently killing ponies
Course, I never read that one either Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 am

See, I tried exploring some of the fanfiction for this fandom
I used to read lots of fanfiction back in the day, around the time when I was big into Pokemon and such
So I figured, "Hey, maybe I should give some of these a read, I mean I like the show..."

Some arent bad, typical shipping and such, thankfully tame too
I actually found some of them to be very well done and adorable

...then I came across that Cheerilee's Garden one
And about 5 minutes ago, I came across another one that was...well...

Applebloom goes to Big Mac and asks for him to help because she knows how to get a cutie mark. He agrees and she pulls out a creme pie for him, which he eats. Apparently, he blacks out, and wakes up bound and whatnot, and she walks in looking all smiley and evil. He asks what shes going, she says hes gonna help her get a cutie mark, he asks what kind of cutie mark, she responds with "forced castration".
And thats the point where I closed that one pokerface

Stay tuned for more of Kaizy's Expedition Into MLP Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

Fluttershy wrote:
she says hes gonna help her get a cutie mark, he asks what kind of cutie mark, she responds with "forced castration".

My Little Nazi, My little nazi...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Fluttershy wrote:

I was kind of bored reading through some play or something...then the teacher suddenly starts going insane, which wasnt too bad...then she uses some sort of machine to trap Scootaloo and right around the part where the machine crushed her ankles I stopped reading pokerface

It got more delicious after that.

Oh man, what happened to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon lol

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Derpy__s_new_pet_by_voodoo_tiki-d4rw0hg
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:57 pm

8-bit wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:

It got more delicious after that.

Oh man, what happened to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon lol
Did she break their ankles too?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 am

This is awesome inglip

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 am

lol it's weird scrolling down and seeing nothing but fluttershy avi's.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 am

MiloTime wrote:
lol it's weird scrolling down and seeing nothing but fluttershy avi's.
because fluttershy is best pony!
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:07 am

Fluttershy wrote:

I forget who was in what , but they were both tortured together.

Silver Spoon was on a torture device with a button to halt the machine (it had already scrambled her left eye and shredded her tongue before she pressed it). Diamond Tiara was in a glass cylinder hung by manacles. The button halts the machine, but slowly fills the tub with highly corrosive acid. :3

I ain't gonna spoil the story, but it is

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:24 am

8-bit wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:

Silver Spoon was on a torture device with a button to halt the machine (it had already scrambled her left eye and shredded her tongue before she pressed it). Diamond Tiara was in a glass cylinder hung by manacles. The button halts the machine, but slowly fills the tub with highly corrosive acid. :3

I ain't gonna spoil the story, but it is

That sounds like some serious Saw shit...how the hell does a pony do something like that inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 am

8-bit wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:

your family must be proud
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 am

Actually my question still remains...where the hell does a pony get access to enough corrosive acid to fill a tub
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Actually my question still remains...where the hell does a pony get access to enough corrosive acid to fill a tub

Science?

One probably wouldn't want to handle conc. acid with hooves, so it must have been on of the telekinetic ponies.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Fluttershy wrote:

That sounds like some serious Saw shit...how the hell does a pony do something like that inglip

Who gives a fuck, it's awesome My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Mlp-alol

MiloTime wrote:

your family must be proud

You're assuming I care what they think My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Mlp-decheeks

Last edited by 8-bit on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Derpfocks wrote:

Science?

One probably wouldn't want to handle conc. acid with hooves, so it must have been on of the telekinetic ponies.

Equestrians work differently than our ponies.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 pm

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-flutterseal
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:56 pm

8-bit wrote:
Derpfocks wrote:

Science?

Equestrians work differently than our ponies.
Equestria Girls
Theyre pony-fabulous
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm

I got bored, tried reading more of that Cheerilee's Garden fic

...so not only does she smash Scootaloo's little ankles, she smashes Scootaloo entirely...wat
Im at that part with the other two girls now, this one feels...well, like Saw but with ponies, to which I have to say, Im pretty impressed. Im still wondering how a pony gets that much acid or how a teacher was able to build Saw-like death traps within a short span of time or how no one can hear any of them screaming under the stage...but I suppose its not...bad?

It makes me cringe like Saw thats for sure...so I suppose its as decent as Saw was

...that is something I never thought Id say pokerface

EDIT: Finished the death scene with those two...it was like Saw, but much crueler at the end

The way she killed Snails was pretty mild so I could fully enjoy that one without cringing

I just started Sweetie Belle, and now that the rats have been mentioned, I know exactly how this is going to end

EDIT2: Yup, I finished the story and I only feel somewhat queasy...truly a new record for me Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
I finished the story and I only feel somewhat queasy...truly a new record for me Not a single fuck wa

What kind of goals are these, even?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Derpfocks wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
I finished the story and I only feel somewhat queasy...truly a new record for me Not a single fuck wa

What kind of goals are these, even?
I dunno, getting over my easy queasiness?

Also, I may have proved that the shock factor to these stories is totally overblown
I saw comments saying they couldnt even make it through the first death scene without either blacking out or being on the verge of throwing up...or maybe Im a little more desensitized to it lol I dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II Second Edition.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next