General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.

Go down 
+6
MiloTime
Kaizy
greg-the-fox
blackfuredfox
Riv
8-bit
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Riv wrote:

inglip

From the outside! From the outside!

I nuzzled up against her while she was sleeping. She was kind of a maternal figure.

That's why I love her, as bizzare as that is. She's so motherly and warm and kind. Ive met only one other person like that before.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:56 pm

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

I nuzzled up against her while she was sleeping. She was kind of a maternal figure.

That's why I love her, as bizzare as that is. She's so motherly and warm and kind. Ive met only one other person like that before.

Huh. Interesting. I can see where you're coming from on that.

Kaizy;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Riv wrote:
Mother Of God!

Apparently bloody pony vaginas are very sexually polarizing.
I weighed it like this, bloody vagina or shitty butt. Of course my attitude toward sex is very Roman as in IDGAF. Though what gets on me, yes. I don't care as much with some bodily fluids, but poop. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
This is of course different from a relationship though, I don't care about sex as much as being happy with somepony.

I still love Big Mac though.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Worst Pony;
Spoiler:

blackfuredfox wrote:

Is he your shmoopy-doopy sweetie-weetie pony pie?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Riv wrote:
Worst Pony;
Spoiler:

blackfuredfox wrote:

Is he your shmoopy-doopy sweetie-weetie pony pie?
Damn straight mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Riv wrote:
We've been over this. He doesn't. He's just some kind of sick fuck who doesn't have a problem lying to someone who loves him.
Not a single fuck wa
Oh god shut up
Fine Ill enjoy your weird little pony wet dreams with Applejack, now everyone go away Not a single fuck wa

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

Alright, now I can understand that little obsession you have with her

Riv wrote:
Kaizy;
Spoiler:

Applejack needs to let her hair down more
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
We've been over this. He doesn't. He's just some kind of sick fuck who doesn't have a problem lying to someone who loves him.
Not a single fuck wa
Oh god shut up
Fine Ill enjoy your weird little pony wet dreams with Applejack, now everyone go away Not a single fuck wa

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

Riv wrote:
Kaizy;
Spoiler:

Applejack needs to let her hair down more
I do agree. She should. I still like the wet pony pictures.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:38 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Spoiler:

now I'M insulted. I wouldn't be particularly happy if they replaced quite possibly, the most sought after scientific anomalies... for a pony Seriously?

but all is fine. all is well. there is order in this world Not a single fuck wa

Last edited by MiloTime on Sun May 13, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Kaizy wrote:

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

I know it sounds silly, but my heart swells whenever i think about her. Of course i wanna do dirty things to her, but its because Id dedicate all of myself to her. Yes Im aware she isnt real; i want to be able to love a real person like I love her.

Im going to lose my mind sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:49 pm

sometimes, a fictional personality is just too perfect to be real... or you just know you'll never find someone as close to you as the way a fictional character is portrayed.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:57 pm

MiloTime wrote:
sometimes, a fictional personality is just too perfect to be real... or you just know you'll never find someone as close to you as the way a fictional character is portrayed.

Excactly. For me, Princess Celestia is too pretty, too kind, too wonderful. I cried once that registered in my head. I dont wanna be Forever ALONE! but I dont know if Ill find anyone like her. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:25 pm

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

I know it sounds silly, but my heart swells whenever i think about her. Of course i wanna do dirty things to her, but its because Id dedicate all of myself to her. Yes Im aware she isnt real; i want to be able to love a real person like I love her.

Im going to lose my mind sometime in the near future.
See, I can understand something like that

Guess now that I really understand it, Ill have to lay off any Celestia jokes
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-haters-got-nothing-on-bronies

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-every-time
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm

lol I almost feel that strongly for fox... but everybody makes fun of me for that, so I'm used to it Not a single fuck wa

same with rocko. everybody thinks that's such a fucking weird character to like. I'm basically a furry with bad taste in furry characters... oh well, I'd do things to fox that can only be legal in a few states megusta
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm

MiloTime wrote:
lol I almost feel that strongly for fox... but everybody makes fun of me for that, so I'm used to it Not a single fuck wa

same with rocko. everybody thinks that's such a fucking weird character to like. I'm basically a furry with bad taste in furry characters... oh well, I'd do things to fox that can only be legal in a few states megusta

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. 617066325_fee42ecc4f_m

I love how you equate being a brony to wanting to fuck the characters Seriously?
Even most of the people who do still love the show for non-sexual reasons
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. 617066325_fee42ecc4f_m

I love how you equate being a brony to wanting to fuck the characters Seriously?

shut the hell up dude. I have an emotional attraction to fox as well. which I'm sure you'd sooner make fun of me for, but hey, it's perfectly ok. it's JUST starfox amirite. which is ironic, considering it's something just about everyone has insulted me for at one point

I wasn't concluding that you're all in it for the sex. so you know. stfu and whatnot. as a matter of fact, I was sympathizing with 8-bit for having an emotional attraction

Last edited by MiloTime on Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
lol Yeah. I love MLP, but not for sexual reasons at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:40 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-every-time
Why Fluttershy is best pony
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Me x Celestia otp :mlp-pponyplease:
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Zenia wrote:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6702362/ For 8-bit

that's an awesome look. I like the way the eye and mouth were done. I think the muzzle in general was well done
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Zenia wrote:
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Can-i-be-your-lawyer-of-course-you-can-240x180
I love you, Celestia.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Zenia wrote:
That is one nice style

Oh wait, I think I watch them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next