General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 pm

You would be amazed at the number of people working in Law Enforcement- on drug task forces, even- who could give two shits if marijuana was legalized tomorrow, and would probably light up a fatty if it was.

But the boss says "get me more drug arrests for the paper" and weed smokers are low-hanging fruit ripe for plucking, so...

...which brings to mind the Nuremburg trials, and the whole "I was just doing what I was ordered to do" mentality...

...I need to stop drunk posting...

Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 pm

YEAH FIGHT THE POWER
Today there were two cops on motorcycles sitting there watching traffic, which there ALWAYS are, why don't I remember this...

Anyway, I was driving in my car, blasting music, driving with one hand and eating a bagel with the other and I make eye contact with the cop and I'm like

inglip

*slowly lower bagel*

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
YEAH FIGHT THE POWER
Today there were two cops on motorcycles sitting there watching traffic, which there ALWAYS are, why don't I remember this...

Anyway, I was driving in my car, blasting music, driving with one hand and eating a bagel with the other and I make eye contact with the cop and I'm like

inglip

*slowly lower bagel*

pokerface

Wait, what? Are we not allowed to eat bagels in the car in Florida?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Riv wrote:
Wait, what? Are we not allowed to eat bagels in the car in Florida?

My mom said you're not supposed to eat in the car or drive with only one hand. She said my dad got pulled over for it once.

Personally, I think a lot of cops just let stuff slide. One time a cop pulled up behind me while I had expired tags, luckily I had temporary registration printed out. I was getting it ready because I was certain he would pull me over, but he didn't. (the day before I got a citation while parked at my house)

And I'm pretty sure there's an 'acceptable' amount over the speed limit you can drive Not a single fuck wa
But when anyone sees a cop they slam on the brakes and drive like 10 mph under the speed limit
It's really funny when it's not a cop and just a guy with a crown vic
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:31 am

I slam on the brakes whenever I see one of those mobile speed check vans. I don't speed much, it's just my speedometer is shit so I never know how fast I'm going.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 pm

katmandu wrote:
You would be amazed at the number of people working in Law Enforcement- on drug task forces, even- who could give two shits if marijuana was legalized tomorrow, and would probably light up a fatty if it was.

No I wouldn't, and a lot of them probably do it anyway.

katmandu wrote:

But the boss says "get me more drug arrests for the paper" and weed smokers are low-hanging fruit ripe for plucking, so...

...which brings to mind the Nuremburg trials, and the whole "I was just doing what I was ordered to do" mentality...

I'm not going to attribute your views to being drunk as much as figure you always knew deep down you basically worked for the antichrist and only consciously think about it when you're drunk so as to avoid becoming suicidal or whatever.

Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

I'm not going to attribute your views to being drunk as much as figure you always knew deep down you basically worked for the antichrist and only consciously think about it when you're drunk so as to avoid becoming suicidal or whatever.

Ehhhh, I wouldn't say the antichrist. I worked with 90% good people doing a difficult job for shit pay and little recognition and 10% idiots who certainly never should have been in a position with that much authority or responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:06 pm

katmandu wrote:
Ehhhh, I wouldn't say the antichrist. I worked with 90% good people doing a difficult job for shit pay and little recognition and 10% idiots who certainly never should have been in a position with that much authority or responsibility.

I'd say things like cannabis still being illegal and the kinds of systematic discrimination that routinely take place in not just law enforcement, but in virtually all institutions is a manifestation of some kind of evil. All the power we have, collectively, to enforce the will of evil, would seem to trump the good of individuals. Even if that's a simple lack of knowledge or power with which to do otherwise, it still serves evil. It's not a new philosophical view at all.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:35 am

I think Grandma thinks I wanna be a drag queen...

Jimmies severely rustled
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm

this day isn't going to be very good...
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

I got into a fight with a hornets nest and lost. Badly. It doesn't hurt anymore but the infernal itching is driving me to the point of insanity! I wish I knew how to properly cut my leg off right now just for relief from the itch...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Lucan wrote:
I got into a fight with a hornets nest and lost. Badly. It doesn't hurt anymore but the infernal itching is driving me to the point of insanity! I wish I knew how to properly cut my leg off right now just for relief from the itch...

and I made the mistake of going to my mothers and step dads house.

on a sidenote, I have to really think of what I truly want to do. I can't make a living off of photography, and I'm on the fence about technical stuff... nothing else interests me.

I wish I could just figure out what I want to do.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 pm

What the hell is that? They tried to choke you!?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Lucan wrote:

got in a fight with my step dad lol. it's nothing. he's so easily enraged, you could look at him slightly wrong, and he'll run after you Not a single fuck wa

it started because I saw my step dad was making my mom cry because apparently he thinks she's cheating on him (with some guy on facebook whose message he saw)

he's... not bright
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:23 pm

What an uptight cunt. But I know what that can be like...
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

got in a fight with my step dad lol. it's nothing. he's so easily enraged, you could look at him slightly wrong, and he'll run after you

Fuck.

Can I palm-heel strike your step-dad in the nose?

'cause I'm totally an internet badass.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:21 am

after 8 years without skipping a beat, my sonicare toothbrush unexpectedly took a shit today, so i had to use a regular toothbrush like a peasant.

i will miss that thing
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Uuuuh, yeah, Milo?
someone really needs to intervene
before the law does, I'm not joking
if that's what he'll do to you
he'll do worse to her
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Uuuuh, yeah, Milo?
he'll do worse to her

EDIT: WRONG CONTEXT

Last edited by Kaizy on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Uuuuh, yeah, Milo?
he'll do worse to her

EDIT: WRONG CONTEXT

uh yeah i know
i posted that before i found out
i don't get how it's any less relevant/tru for it
or what your reply has to do with it
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
i posted that before i found out
i don't get how it's any less relevant/tru for it
or what your reply has to do with it
Oh wait...OOOoooh

...oops

WRONG CONTEXT, ALLOW ME TO FIX EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Kaizy's just so excited to talk about his recent ban.

Pussy ass lil' Admin. <3
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:27 am

yeah, speaking of that
um, guys?
look, i know milo's a douche and everything
but don't you think this kind of sheds light on why?
that one pic shows he was basically assaulted
and god knows how that man treats his wife
come on, most of us lash out over less
or at least would've at one point in our lives
this guy needs some help
help with his issues, yes
but help just getting out of that situation
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 am

I outstretch my hand to Milo all the time.
He just needs to take said hand and work with me.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy's just so excited to talk about his recent ban.

Pussy ass lil' Admin. <3
betch shut up i wil ban u 4evr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next