General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
grossed out by a natural substance that's produced by the human body.

Diarrhea.

Quote :
Also, you're not funny Riv. Not a single fuck wa

Thank you for saying that, I really hate being laughed at. allthe

Also, don't kill me for saying this, but your sig is too long.

Oh really.

Let me make it bigger then.

I can edit your sig at any time I want. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
grossed out by a natural substance that's produced by the human body.

Diarrhea.

Quote :

Thank you for saying that, I really hate being laughed at. allthe

Also, don't kill me for saying this, but your sig is too long.

Oh really.

Let me make it bigger then.

I can edit your sig at any time I want. Not a single fuck wa

That's not cool.

That's not cool at all. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
That's not cool.

It's pretty cool. megusta
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
That's not cool.

Riv, you should give me this power. I swear I'll only use it for the lulz. (or moderating purposes... but mostly lulz)
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
That's not cool.

Riv, you should give me this power. I swear I'll only use it for the lulz. (or moderating purposes... but mostly lulz)

I was considering it, until you said you might do actual moderation. We can't have any laws or enforcement around here, it would ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
That's not cool.

I was considering it, until you said you might do actual moderation. We can't have any laws or enforcement around here, it would ruin everything.
Fuck the po-lice. I see your point. I was blind before but I hadn't smoked any weed yet. Give me an other chance. D:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
That's not cool.

Fuck the po-lice. I see your point. I was blind before but I hadn't smoked any weed yet. Give me an other chance. D:

You think I want weed musk all over the super secret administrative fortress of solitude.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
That's not cool.

You think I want weed musk all over the super secret administrative fortress of solitude.
Obviously I'd never make you go through that unless you were smokin' too.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
That's not cool.

Obviously I'd never make you go through that unless you were smokin' too.

You know that becoming an admin depends on completing the Seven Sacred Rites, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Riv wrote:

You know that becoming an admin depends on completing the Seven Sacred Rites, don't you?
It's cool, I found the triforce of wisdom. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Being an admin would be fun. .3.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Lucy wrote:

The day begins in the GTWF.

Lucy, having just received his (or her) mod powers from Riv, is chilling in the GTWF's chat box with Wolf-Bone, Tank Abuse, Percy, Bloodshot Eyes and oddly enough, Milo.

Milo, feeling hungry, leaves the chat in search of something edible in his house. Tank Abuse, unaware of Milo's sudden urge to answer his stomach's call for attention, questions Milo's sudden leave of absence, but eventually ceases to give a damn and goes back to playfully insulting Bloodshot_Eyes and how much of a damn weeb cat they are.

Tank Abuse suddenly says something that pisses Wolf-Bone off. The two begin arguing, with Wolf-Bone relying on actual facts and Tank Abuse utilizing the power of half-assed insults and sarcastic humor to egg his opponent on. Lucy, pissed off and unable to hold a conversation with Percy regarding Counter Strike and RE6, tells both Tank Abuse and Wolf-Bone to "stop whining" and to "take it to the PMs".

The two continue to argue.

Bloodshot_Eyes disconnects due to boredom, and Percy's low tolerance for drama causes him to quit the chat. Butterflygoddess enters, seeing both Wolf-Bone and Tank Abuse once again arguing about something completely retarded. Butters does what Butters does best: attempting to defuse the situation with friendship and magic.

Lucy is busy spamming "shut up" messages every few seconds. Kaisy arrives, but soon leaves in order to concentrate on drawing ponies. Full, Milo returns to the chat, but quickly disconnects without even uttering a word.

"The one time Milo decides to come into the chat and these two bumfucks make him leave." Lucy thinks to himself (or herself).

"Bro, and yet you're still mad. Look my good Wolf why are you always pissed." Tank Abuse says.

Wolf-Bone is not amused. "im always pissed because you're so fucking stupid," the Wolf responds. "you should have fucking stayed on that shithole FAF with the xaerun and all of the other dumbfucks."

"lolololo you serious. yet you're still mad." Tank abuse replies, unimpressed with Wolf-Bone's hurtful words.

"you're a fucking idiot."

"WHAT THE FUCK I HATE BOTH OF YOU," Lucy rages. "WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP. WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU TWO SHUT UP. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT. THREE WEEK BANS FOR BOTH OF YOU."

Both Wolf-Bone and Tank Abuse are banned from the forum for several weeks. Wolf-Bone, fed up with this joint, retreats to the forum he moderates, while Tank Abuse returns to FAF only to be banned by Corto for shit posting way too much.

Riv, upon returning from fapping to Rainbow Dash's horsevag, sees the destruction caused by Lucy the mod, and removes Lucy's ability to moderate the GTWF.

Butters slips into a depressive state at the loss of Wolf-Bone.

Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Lucy wrote:

no it's not
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
...Riv, upon returning from fapping to Rainbow Dash's horsevag...

Nuh-uh!

I prefer anal. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Lucy, having just received his (or her) mod powers from Riv, is chilling in the GTWF's chat box with Wolf-Bone, Tank Abuse, Percy, Bloodshot Eyes and oddly enough, Milo.

Milo, feeling hungry, leaves the chat in search of something edible in his house. Tank Abuse, unaware of Milo's sudden urge to answer his stomach's call for attention, questions Milo's sudden leave of absence, but eventually ceases to give a damn and goes back to playfully insulting Bloodshot_Eyes and how much of a damn weeb cat they are.

Tank Abuse suddenly says something that pisses Wolf-Bone off. The two begin arguing, with Wolf-Bone relying on actual facts and Tank Abuse utilizing the power of half-assed insults and sarcastic humor to egg his opponent on. Lucy, pissed off and unable to hold a conversation with Percy regarding Counter Strike and RE6, tells both Tank Abuse and Wolf-Bone to "stop whining" and to "take it to the PMs".

Bloodshot_Eyes disconnects due to boredom, and Percy's low tolerance for drama causes him to quit the chat. Butterflygoddess enters, seeing both Wolf-Bone and Tank Abuse once again arguing about something completely retarded. Butters does what Butters does best: attempting to defuse the situation with friendship and magic.

Lucy is busy spamming "shut up" messages every few seconds. Kaisy arrives, but soon leaves in order to concentrate on drawing ponies. Full, Milo returns to the chat, but quickly disconnects without even uttering a word.

"The one time Milo decides to come into the chat and these two bumfucks make him leave." Lucy thinks to himself (or herself).

"Bro, and yet you're still mad. Look my good Wolf why are you always pissed." Tank Abuse says.

Wolf-Bone is not amused. "im always pissed because you're so fucking stupid," the Wolf responds. "you should have fucking stayed on that shithole FAF with the xaerun and all of the other dumbfucks."

"lolololo you serious. yet you're still mad." Tank abuse replies, unimpressed with Wolf-Bone's hurtful words.

"WHAT THE FUCK I HATE BOTH OF YOU," Lucy rages. "WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP. WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU TWO SHUT UP. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT. THREE WEEK BANS FOR BOTH OF YOU."

Both Wolf-Bone and Tank Abuse are banned from the forum for several weeks. Wolf-Bone, fed up with this joint, retreats to the forum he moderates, while Tank Abuse returns to FAF only to be banned by Corto for shit posting way too much.

Riv, upon returning from fapping to Rainbow Dash's horsevag, sees the destruction caused by Lucy the mod, and removes Lucy's ability to moderate the GTWF.

lol longpost
yeah i didn't read it
Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:

lol longpost
yeah i didn't read it
Not a single fuck wa

Oh, you sly dog you.

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Nuh-uh!

I prefer anal. pokerface

The worst.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Nuh-uh!

I prefer anal. pokerface

The worst.

You know you love me. Now come. Join me. We shall fap to the finest pony porn together.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Nuh-uh!

I prefer anal. pokerface

The worst.

You know you love me. Now come. Join me. We shall fap to the finest pony porn together.

That's the main reason why me and you will never see eye-to-eye on anything.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Nuh-uh!

I prefer anal. pokerface

The worst.

You say that about everything. There are like, 8 different main reasons why we'll never get along at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Nuh-uh!

I prefer anal. pokerface

The worst.

You say that about everything. There are like, 8 different main reasons why we'll never get along at this point.

I like to keep long lists.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

And most of the time, when you say that, I'm being sarcastic. So you have decided you dislike me for a long list of facetious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

And most of the time, when you say that, I'm being sarcastic. So you have decided you dislike me for a long list of facetious reasons.

You make these things up.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

You make these things up.

Just watch your weeb-pony-gangnam-style videos and be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:57 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

No, it just annoys me that so many people are grossed out by a natural substance that's produced by the human body.

What makes it really funny is that, being furries, you'd think they'd be into it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

that moment when you write out something dramatic to someone you like, and you have your mouse on the "send message" button for 10 minutes.

I instantly regret sending it. fuck fuck fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next