General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Ouiji wrote:
When you get out of the city is when Arizona is nice in my opinion. Any city.

there's not much of a city here. just liquor stores, grocery stores, cigarette stores, and mexican fast food places. and you'll see maybe two or three people on the sidewalks. it's basically a ghost town with the exception of cars passing through.

I want to live in a huge city.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:59 pm

MiloTime wrote:

we get that all the time. I think I can safely say that about 20 of these were my father. one time, my dad passed out naked in the front yard... I was walking home with my friends.

but yea, everybody in arizona seems to be drunk half the time. those who aren't drunk, are high out of their minds, staring at you on the bus.

To be fair there is NOTHING else to do here unless you really like sports, the internet, or clubbing.

Ouiji wrote:

The desert can be really beautiful (since we actually have plantlife :V), but it's too damn hot to spend any time outside here 9 months out of the year. Flagstaff and the other non-desert areas are pretty nice too. and I would travel up there more often if I could afford it.

It's starting to cool down so I'm looking forward to that though.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

there's not much of a city here. just liquor stores, grocery stores, cigarette stores, and mexican fast food places. and you'll see maybe two or three people on the sidewalks. it's basically a ghost town with the exception of cars passing through.

Like Manhattan, Dallas, Seattle, Tel Aviv?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

Like Manhattan, Dallas, Seattle, Tel Aviv?

yea, but I'd rather just move to a city somewhere in europe altogether.

but since there's no possible way of doing that, I'd be happy settling with moving anywhere in the east... I'm rather tired of the west. nothing for me here
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Northern or Southern? I'm a bit biased to the Northern East Coast myself.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
sometimes i have to fap
yeah i don't like my dick
even though it's not his fault

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously?

i got not 1, not 2, but 3 WTF's out of you
and so... a small victory on my part....
heh...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Ouiji wrote:

definitely the northern. I never paid much attention to the south in general lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:10 pm

I've lived in a big city all my life.

All I want now is my own corner of land in the middle of nowhere where people will fuck off and leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
sometimes i have to fap
yeah i don't like my dick
even though it's not his fault

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously?

i got not 1, not 2, but 3 WTF's out of you
and so... a small victory on my part....
heh...

You're enjoying this.

That isn't supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

definitely the northern. I never paid much attention to the south in general lol.

I think Boston would be cool. One place I haven't been yet.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am

I've figured out my computer's pattern. I'm allowed to play up to 2 hours of video games every other day. if I play 2 hours of a game one night, it'll eventually blue screen, and if I try to play a game that same night, it'll blue screen within the first 5 minutes. so I have to wait for a day or two to be able to play games again.

so there's that...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

MiloTime wrote:
I've figured out my computer's pattern. I'm allowed to play up to 2 hours of video games every other day. if I play 2 hours of a game one night, it'll eventually blue screen, and if I try to play a game that same night, it'll blue screen within the first 5 minutes. so I have to wait for a day or two to be able to play games again.

so there's that...

Sounds like heat issues
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

so there's that...

Sounds like heat issues

why all of a sudden, is it heat issues? I can track this problem all the way back to the first time it happened, when I was playing minecraft a few months ago. after that, I've been able to play games less and less on my computer. soon, I'll be lucky if I can get up to 30 minutes worth of play time before my computer blue screens.

I assumed it was my graphics card or something...
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:49 am

Why must my brother give me a hard time for cooking a vegetarian dish as a main course...why?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 am

Ouiji wrote:
Why must my brother give me a hard time for cooking a vegetarian dish as a main course...why?

what does that even mean? is it so hard to imagine a main course that doesn't involve meat? I haven't been paying attention to this kind of stuff lately.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:13 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

what does that even mean? is it so hard to imagine a main course that doesn't involve meat? I haven't been paying attention to this kind of stuff lately.

I am by no means a vegetarian, but sometimes I'll make a stew, some variety of pasta, or something without meat. He's really good at cooking too, but whenever I make something out of his comfort zone, G'd forbid. I already can't use milk because he's lactose intolerant, which if I cook something for myself, I end up feeling guilty that can't have any.

I'm gonna stop there, I don't like ranting about him.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

Same reason why some vegetarians or vegans can't imagine some dishes that involve meat lol.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

Same reason why some vegetarians or vegans can't imagine some dishes that involve meat lol.

there's a difference. vegetarians have cut meat out of their diet. omnivores have not cut vegetables out of their diet.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:28 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

there's a difference. vegetarians have cut meat out of their diet. omnivores have not cut vegetables out of their diet.

So if I cut vegetables out of my diet what will I be.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:31 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

a... carnivore?

a very very obese unhealthy carnivore with the heart strength of an exposed vital organ
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

a... carnivore?

a very very obese unhealthy carnivore with the heart strength of an exposed vital organ

Inuits do it.

Never really saw a fat Inuit.

Plus how do you know I'll be sitting around all day getting fat lol.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:39 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

Inuits do it.

I'm more or less going on the american stereotype.

it's extremely unhealthy to become a carnivore. and to save myself from extreme bias, it's also dangerous to become an herbivore/vegetarian. but unlike being a carnivore, it's healthier if you know how to live that way.

hence why humans are meant to be omnivores.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Inuits do it.

I'm more or less going on the american stereotype.

it's extremely unhealthy to become a carnivore. and to save myself from extreme bias, it's also dangerous to become an herbivore/vegetarian. but unlike being a carnivore, it's healthier if you know how to live that way.

hence why humans are meant to be omnivores.

I spent the healthiest years of my life so far eating nothing but meat and eggs. I don't do it anymore because I don't get much exercise, but when I was doing it I had great blood pressure, never got sick, and had lots of energy.

Some people can tolerate certain food better than others, and some are active enough/have good enough genes that they can eat complete junk and still be in top physical form.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:55 am

Our dental structure, metabolic requirements, and evolutionary heritage technically makes us frugivores. Which is not surprising, given that our great-ape ancestors lost the ability to synthesize vitamin C long ago, forcing them into a topical-fruit-based diet.

You can get vitamin C from meat, but typically only from the liver and brain. I don't usually eat liver or brain.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 am

Riv wrote:
Our dental structure, metabolic requirements, and evolutionary heritage technically makes us frugivores. Which is not surprising, given that our great-ape ancestors lost the ability to synthesize vitamin C long ago, forcing them into a topical-fruit-based diet.

You can get vitamin C from meat, but typically only from the liver and brain. I don't usually eat liver or brain.

Mmm, liver and onions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next