General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 pm

I just want to figure this BSOD out.... I hate those errors that have millions and millions of possible causes, making it nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact cause.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I just want to figure this BSOD out.... I hate those errors that have millions and millions of possible causes, making it nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact cause.

There is one surefire solution:

Give it a viking funeral and buy a Mac trollface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 pm

I love how the doctor never told me that if I was another day or so late getting to the hospital, I'd probably be dead. But he tells my family and then they get frustrated when I wonder why they made such a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm

I broke away and was left behind... I have no one to blame but myself.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Lunar wrote:
I love how the doctor never told me that if I was another day or so late getting to the hospital, I'd probably be dead. But he tells my family and then they get frustrated when I wonder why they made such a big deal.

Yeah, they tend not to think about things like that sometimes :/.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 pm

ok fuck this. unless anyone knows the solution to this, I give up until I somehow am able to afford a new computer or whatever hardware in my computer is causing this shit.

Last edited by MiloTime on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Zoe wrote:
What does that even mean? D:
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Taz wrote:
Zoe wrote:
What does that even mean? D:
Nothing. pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:32 pm

seriously, anyone? riv knows things about computers...
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 pm

MiloTime wrote:

System Restore the whole thing.

Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm

MiloTime wrote:
ok fuck this. unless anyone knows the solution to this, I give up until I somehow am able to afford a new computer or whatever hardware in my computer is causing this shit.

Oh look
I typed 0x and that error code popped up immediately
I think it's a common problem
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

System Restore the whole thing.

it only goes back as far as a week. this problem first arose back in march.

and yes greg, I've done about 300 of those forum suggestions. none of them have done shit. I'm currently in the process of trying the same things OVER again. my worst fear being I have to buy new hardware
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:42 pm

MiloTime wrote:

What are you doing when the BSOD comes up?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

90% of the time, it's caused when I play a game. like I said before, sometimes I'm able to play for a while before it crashes, and sometimes it crashes instantly.

but I'd heard that it's not always the graphics card failing. sometimes it's a program/game you installed that you never paid attention to, with bad scripting or something like that.

and yes, we could all say "just stop playing games, and problem solved". well most, if not all of my games I've ever bought are on my PC. I don't like that wasted feeling of having bought a game I can't play ever again.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:54 pm

I might try a "clean install" soon... I don't really have anything to back up my hundreds of gigs worth of data though...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:12 am

System restore won't cut it. At this point your best bet is to back up all the files you want to keep (pictures, music, etc.), and only important things that you REALLY want and could never get back again. Wipe your entire hard drive after that. If it's a decent-sized computer with a lot of memory, it'll take at least a few days before it's up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:50 am

Milo, my limited knowledge of bluescreens suggests that's a memory error. Have you tried checking your RAM with memtest?

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

90% of the time, it's caused when I play a game. like I said before, sometimes I'm able to play for a while before it crashes, and sometimes it crashes instantly.

but I'd heard that it's not always the graphics card failing. sometimes it's a program/game you installed that you never paid attention to, with bad scripting or something like that.

and yes, we could all say "just stop playing games, and problem solved". well most, if not all of my games I've ever bought are on my PC. I don't like that wasted feeling of having bought a game I can't play ever again.

Almost the problem I had, I had a bad power supply. The fact that your getting bsod is the only difference.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 pm

LEAVE ME ALONE! I don't want happy dreams, they're not real.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Riv wrote:
Milo, my limited knowledge of bluescreens suggests that's a memory error. Have you tried checking your RAM with memtest?

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

I'll try this. although it doesn't seem to me it has any solutions... just checking if there's any errors.

but this test is supposed to take around 7 hours... so I'll probably just do it before I go to bed, and leave it running.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:49 am

apparently my brother brought a gun to a store and tried to rob it.

wow, I didn't think my brother would go THIS far. usually he just does petty theft.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 am

MiloTime wrote:

wow, I didn't think my brother would go THIS far. usually he just does petty theft.

Your family sound like a stable group of individuals. pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:06 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

oh absolutely. a suicidal mother, a dead confederate father, a vixen/bitch party animal pill popping sister, a 'tries too hard to be black' brother, and a psychopathic step father.

and then there's me. the worst of them all according to my family. the "gay person in the family"
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 am

MiloTime wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

oh absolutely. a suicidal mother, a dead confederate father, a vixen/bitch party animal pill popping sister, a 'tries too hard to be black' brother, and a psychopathic step father.

and then there's me. the worst of them all according to my family. the "gay person in the family"

Being called a monster by monsters would make one a saint, no?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 am

I'm pretty homophobic now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next