General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:27 am

Brace wrote:
I'm pretty homophobic now.

You can become homophobic?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:29 am

Riv wrote:
Brace wrote:

Yes. On account of I am female rather than a faggot. Although there are lots of gay homophobes too.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 am

Brace wrote:
Riv wrote:
Brace wrote:

Yes. On account of I am female rather than a faggot. Although there are lots of gay homophobes too.
What happened to make you a homophobe?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am

Same proportion of ignorance among gays as straights towards trans issues, but also a lot of specific transphobic sentiment among gays. Lots of gays think transfolk are parasites on the gay community, are homosexuals in denial, or are "dragging down gay rights". I am more likely to encounter bullshit in an LGB space than in a straight cisgender space. Gays think marriage rights are all-important while transfolk are literally being executed in the streets and they don't give a shit. There have been many cases where gay activists have padded murder, homelessness, and joblessness statistics with those of transfolk because the statistics for gay people were barely any worse than those of straights, but they then used these statistics to push only for protections for gays, casting transfolk aside because we're politically unpalatable.

Aside from politics, gay men are disproportionately complete manchildren, or else obsessed with turning everything into a narrative about proving they're a man. They're prone to political extremism just as a consequence of being rejected by conservatives, so you find a lot of gay communists. They approach everything from an angle of image, so all art reduces to aesthetics in their mind and the message is irrelevant, all speech reduces to rhetoric and the message is irrelevant, and so forth; just fucking obsessed with form over function, pathologically. I recently lost $800 in a rent scam run by two gay men which left me homeless in the dead of winter for the second time in my life, so they're criminal also.

Gay people were literally removed from the DSM because the APA was infiltrated by gays who overturned the diagnosis, meaning that if you accepted clinical psychology as valid (which granted I don't), they basically usurped it and should still be considered insane. They've since managed to gain rights and acceptance basically just by throwing billions of dollars into a PR campaign. Billions of dollars which undeniably establish that, at least in certain professional circles, homosexuality is not a hindrance. Scientific evidence has never vindicated that homosexuality is valid. Granted, neither has it shown that it is a disorder, but the important thing is that scientific evidence HAS vindicated transsexuality, yet because we don't have the numbers or the ability to pass for cis straight people, we can't pull the same APA infiltration stunt, nor can we drown the airwaves because there are no professional circles tolerant of transsexuals so we can't amass that kind of money. Homosexuality has become mainstream not as a consequence of rational discourse or evidence but as a consequence of social engineering, which is bullshit, when rational discourse HAS validated transfolk but we still get socially fucked because we don't have the resources or conditions to let us play popularity games.

Gay people just aren't real people. There's more but I can't remember it right now.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Brace wrote:
Same proportion of ignorance among gays as straights towards trans issues, but also a lot of specific transphobic sentiment among gays. Lots of gays think transfolk are parasites on the gay community, are homosexuals in denial, or are "dragging down gay rights". I am more likely to encounter bullshit in an LGB space than in a straight cisgender space. Gays think marriage rights are all-important while transfolk are literally being executed in the streets and they don't give a shit. There have been many cases where gay activists have padded murder, homelessness, and joblessness statistics with those of transfolk because the statistics for gay people were barely any worse than those of straights, but they then used these statistics to push only for protections for gays, casting transfolk aside because we're politically unpalatable.

Aside from politics, gay men are disproportionately complete manchildren, or else obsessed with turning everything into a narrative about proving they're a man. They're prone to political extremism just as a consequence of being rejected by conservatives, so you find a lot of gay communists. They approach everything from an angle of image, so all art reduces to aesthetics in their mind and the message is irrelevant, all speech reduces to rhetoric and the message is irrelevant, and so forth; just fucking obsessed with form over function, pathologically. I recently lost $800 in a rent scam run by two gay men which left me homeless in the dead of winter for the second time in my life, so they're criminal also.

Gay people were literally removed from the DSM because the APA was infiltrated by gays who overturned the diagnosis, meaning that if you accepted clinical psychology as valid (which granted I don't), they basically usurped it and should still be considered insane. They've since managed to gain rights and acceptance basically just by throwing billions of dollars into a PR campaign. Billions of dollars which undeniably establish that, at least in certain professional circles, homosexuality is not a hindrance. Scientific evidence has never vindicated that homosexuality is valid. Granted, neither has it shown that it is a disorder, but the important thing is that scientific evidence HAS vindicated transsexuality, yet because we don't have the numbers or the ability to pass for cis straight people, we can't pull the same APA infiltration stunt, nor can we drown the airwaves because there are no professional circles tolerant of transsexuals so we can't amass that kind of money. Homosexuality has become mainstream not as a consequence of rational discourse or evidence but as a consequence of social engineering, which is bullshit, when rational discourse HAS validated transfolk but we still get socially fucked because we don't have the resources or conditions to let us play popularity games.

Gay people just aren't real people. There's more but I can't remember it right now.
The only trans person I've ever said anything negative about was an asshole who blamed someone close to me for having "it" raped. I call the person an "it" because they are such a blight on society they don't deserve a gender. Because of their mannerisms and behaviour, not who or what they are. I sympathize with the trans issues, I really do, and I support it all the way. But you could extend the same courtesy to me as a lesbian and not group all the bad gay people together; I don't do that with transfolk and I'd appreciate the civility.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 pm

I don't really have a problem with lesbians comparatively. Degendering someone is pretty bullshit, especially since it sounds like you're doing it because they became emotionally unstable after being raped. Maybe I'm misunderstanding but if so that's pretty fucked on your part.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 pm

That's the thing, though. They weren't raped. They were drunk, had consensual sex with someone they wouldn't be attracted to if they were sober, then wanted to bitch about it and claim they were raped and blame everyone else for letting it happen. I can sympathize with losing one's virginity and feeling heavy remorse, but you just don't fuck with people like that and start shit and try to make everyone else's life hell because you can't hold your liquor.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Grey area.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 pm

It's really not. It's pretty plain what happened, and I should know; I was there the whole time it was happening.

My point is, I do hate someone who is trans and wouldn't be sad if something happened to them (not wishing ill, I just wouldn't care) but I don't hate all trans people because of that one person. Even if it was a group of transfolk who had really fucked me over, it's not fair to hate the entire trans population. Just like it's not right for you to hate every gay person because they screwed around with you and your money.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:17 pm

I don't hate all gay men, I'm just inherently suspicious of them. I give them the benefit of the doubt but they tend to immediately break it.

And you're basically hating someone because they had a bad thing happen to them and then got angry about it. That's kind of like being angry that the sun rose. Your friend wasn't even the alleged rapist if I understand your story correctly, so the entire scope of the problem here is "hurt feelings". What I listed has much broader implications and comes from experience with literally dozens upon dozens of gays, over a course of years and in a multitude of different contexts.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 pm

And I understand you being apprehensive about engaging in any sort of contract, friendship, whatever with a gay man considering all of that. But to go as far to say that "gays aren't real people", I'm sorry, but that's just hitting way below the belt.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Lunar wrote:
But to go as far to say that "gays aren't real people", I'm sorry, but that's just hitting way below the belt.

I agree.

Brace, you can dislike them all you want, and even though I think it's silly, I can't stop you from making massive sweeping generalizations about them.

But to say they aren't real people is totally inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 pm

I'm just done with it. The next person who mouths off to me to my face in any sort of protracted way is probably getting shot, and they're probably going to be a gay man. If I'm going to shoot someone it's probably best I don't consider them human.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Brace wrote:
I'm just done with it. The next person who mouths off to me to my face in any sort of protracted way is probably getting shot, and they're probably going to be a gay man. If I'm going to shoot someone it's probably best I don't consider them human.

I suggest you turn in your gun immediately and see a doctor. That's not an okay thought to be having.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm going to assume you're serious about that and if so, you might not wanna go making random threats. People take that shit very seriously. I'm not saying I do, I hardly ever do, but the wrong person is gonna come across something like that and be legitimately scared of you. Like, reporting-you-and-calling-authorities type of scared.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:36 pm

You're right, I can do better. I've been suicidal lately. Everything in me is pointing me towards it. I refuse to kill myself though. I guess it's pointed me towards the thought of killing other people since that's something that tends to get you killed anyway, so it's like a useful version of suicide.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Then you should probably get help for the suicidal thoughts and tendencies, too. This kind of shit really scares and worries people, and the sooner you get help, the better.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:40 pm

I have been seeing therapists literally since I was 8 years old. It should be pretty clear that they're not helpful. They're especially not helpful now. Talking about problems doesn't equate to resolving them. Puberty is a one-way chemical transformation and I'm permanently physically fucked, trapped in a society that uses this as an instant flag for abusing me, denying me resources, and otherwise trying to kill me as passive-aggressively as possible. Talking is not going to change that.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Medication, then? Something's gotta give, that doesn't involved putting lives in jeopardy.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Escape from reality as a solution to problems. I don't see how that's different in principle from suicide except for the part where I have to keep on living. Can't afford medication anyway. Can barely afford the hormones that aren't working.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Just a thought, Brace, but seeing people who identify as a certain way sexually, including yourself, as akin to different species probably might be at the heart of some of your issues...
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Brace, the way you're talking is starting to remind me of Charles Whitman, to an extent. Maybe its an actual physical issue. You may want to see an actual doctor about getting an MRI done to check for possible medical issues like swelling or a possible tumor pressing against a particular part causing these feelings.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Brace, you should pet soft things like rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:21 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Brace, the way you're talking is starting to remind me of Charles Whitman, to an extent. Maybe its an actual physical issue. You may want to see an actual doctor about getting an MRI done to check for possible medical issues like swelling or a possible tumor pressing against a particular part causing these feelings.

It won't do much good if you're right. Those kinds of tumors are 100% fatal 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

It won't do much good if you're right. Those kinds of tumors are 100% fatal 100% of the time.
Even so its better to do something than to just sit on your hands. If it kills you it kills you, but to know its an actual disease bordering on the lines of a parasite to rational thought may be just what she needs. To know these feelings aren't her fault, from there you can at least combat it to a point where you can be rational about things instead of opening fire on people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next