General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

BAWW thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 am

MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Speaking of drugs
I love it when I talk shit on pot, and then people are like, "You don't know until you try."
THANKS
I'D LOVE TO TRY
BUT I'D DIE IF I DID
NOT WORTH IT

I guess because I don't have the same excuse, I'm ignorant... *sigh*

so I have to try pot, risk getting into it, only to shell out money I don't have to support my habit? shit.... well if it'll make me not ignorant anymore...
Really?
You're going to askew a simple bawwing about my asthma to fuel your inferiority complex?
Milo, you are not ignorant for not trying something that has yet to be fully tested. It's that simple.
To be less ignorant on it? Read up on it.
It's like saying you can't know about lava unless you jump into Erta Ale.
(Plus, if you're afraid of it, that's your mind's way of saying "it is going to mess you up."_
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 am

Pliio wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Speaking of drugs
I love it when I talk shit on pot, and then people are like, "You don't know until you try."
THANKS
I'D LOVE TO TRY
BUT I'D DIE IF I DID
NOT WORTH IT

so I have to try pot, risk getting into it, only to shell out money I don't have to support my habit? shit.... well if it'll make me not ignorant anymore...
Really?
You're going to askew a simple bawwing about my asthma to fuel your inferiority complex?
Milo, you are not ignorant for not trying something that has yet to be fully tested. It's that simple.
(Plus, if you're afraid of it, that's your mind's way of saying "it is going to mess you up."_

what? no. I wasn't attacking your asthma. I was being sarcastic. but I'm serious in saying you're lucky that you at least have an excuse.

I can't tell you how many people have told me how ignorant I am for not trying it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 am

Barnabus wrote:
I, for one, think you guys shouldn't do it, ever. Or alcohol. Ever.

I don't have the money, and I'm probably so fucking weak-willed, I'd end up doing something that ends in my death
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 am

MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Speaking of drugs
THANKS
I'D LOVE TO TRY
BUT I'D DIE IF I DID
NOT WORTH IT

Really?

what? no. I wasn't attacking your asthma. I was being sarcastic. but I'm serious in saying you're lucky that you at least have an excuse.

I can't tell you how many people have told me how ignorant I am for not trying it.
It isn't good.
Yeah- it increases your imagination and relaxes you. But let's face it- pot is addictive to most people. And it is also a gateway drug. (Actually, a chemical in pot and nicotine actually allows you to become addicted easier)
But you can be knowledgeable without being experienced.
Maybe you should try to not worry about their opinions.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:43 am

Barnabus wrote:
I, for one, think you guys shouldn't do it, ever. Or alcohol. Ever.
True
Im more okay with alcohol, but only in moderation
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 am

I DON'T know all the facts. all I know is from observation. and considering my step dad smokes it, I can only imagine 20 times a day.... seriously, every time I step out of my room, I hear his lighter, or him coughing, or inhaling... it's probably costing us hundreds of dollars a week, but if it keeps him from throwing me out a window, why the hell not
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 am

MiloTime wrote:
I DON'T know all the facts. all I know is from observation. and considering my step dad smokes it, I can only imagine 20 times a day.... seriously, every time I step out of my room, I hear his lighter, or him coughing, or inhaling... it's probably costing us hundreds of dollars a week, but if it keeps him from throwing me out a window, why the hell not
Fair enough reason to dislike it.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 am

MiloTime wrote:
it's probably costing us hundreds of dollars a week

That'd be about an ounce (28 grams) a week, by the way.

Last time I had any was less than half a gram, and I haven't needed to do it for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:57 am

Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Last time I had any was less than half a gram, and I haven't needed to do it for two weeks.

I'm uneducated, so I don't know math.

I'll just assume that's a lot

eeeeh fuck, let me baww about that. I know you're supposedly a fucking genius at math, and look at me... I wish I could have stayed in school. ugh
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

An ounce is 1/16 a pound.
So that's very little mass-wise. A good deal pot-wise.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 am

MiloTime wrote:

eeeeh fuck, let me baww about that. I know you're supposedly a fucking genius at math, and look at me... I wish I could have stayed in school. ugh

Mathematics becomes very abstract at the level I'm at currently, which has made me extremely uncomfortable for the entire quarter. So much that I decided to try other avenues. I'd rather study a subject where the Mathematics relies more on intuition about the physical world than about formulating logical structures. I am looking more towards Chemistry at the moment. So basically, I wasted my time, but that's nothing new with my college career. A LOT of wasted time.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 am

Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Mathematics becomes very abstract at the level I'm at currently, which has made me extremely uncomfortable for the entire quarter. So much that I decided to try other avenues. I'd rather study a subject where the Mathematics relies more on intuition about the physical world than about formulating logical structures. I am looking more towards Chemistry at the moment. So basically, I wasted my time, but that's nothing new with my college career. A LOT of wasted time.

you wasted time? try four years lol.

plus an added 3 years of not having a job... even though I've searched endlessly and gone through hell LOOKING for one
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 am

MiloTime wrote:

Yeah that's about my situation. Except you're referring to HS. If I include that I've wasted 8 years of my life. :v

But that's the price you pay for being indecisive and trying a ton of different things to find what you truly love.

Last edited by Barnabus on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 am

Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Yeah that's about my situation. Except you're referring to HS. If I include that I've wasted 8 years of my life. :v

But that's the price you pay for being indecisive and trying a ton of different things to find what you truly love.

I've never even had the chance to try something I love. sure, if I get the camera I want, but what does that have to do with education.

in other words, I think it's safe to say, I'm fucked, unless I find a crappy job and a few people I've met over the internet to live with... that's pretty much my only shot at not being homeless lol
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:27 am

MiloTime wrote:
I've never even had the chance to try something I love. sure, if I get the camera I want, but what does that have to do with education.

in other words, I think it's safe to say, I'm fucked, unless I find a crappy job and a few people I've met over the internet to live with... that's pretty much my only shot at not being homeless lol

It's entirely possible that neither of our passions are academic. But I continue searching.

When I began at a community college at age 18 I loved General Chemistry, and I was envisioning myself as a Chemistry major for the longest time. But then after Organic Chemistry I became restless somehow, and wanted to try other things. It ended up that none of them worked out, so I feel like I've been derailed for a long time. I've kind of felt derailed from life in general. But who knows, maybe I needed that kind of experience, to find out what is truly best for me. Otherwise, how could I be so sure?

The point is, try stuff. It's okay. Expensive, and time-consuming, and frustrating, but okay.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 am

MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Speaking of drugs
THANKS
I'D LOVE TO TRY
BUT I'D DIE IF I DID
NOT WORTH IT

You do know that it's a non-habit-forming drug, right? It's different from other drugs because with other stuff you're like "I NEED ALCOHOL/COKE/METH/CIGARETTES NOW, DAMMIT" and with pot it's like "Well, fuck, I have no pot. Oh well."

...or so I've heard. I'm not going anywhere near weed. Or any drug, for that matter. I quit smoking and I'm not picking anything else up before enlistment.

Also, Milo, your posts depress me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 am

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Speaking of drugs
THANKS
I'D LOVE TO TRY
BUT I'D DIE IF I DID
NOT WORTH IT

You do know that it's a non-habit-forming drug, right? It's different from other drugs because with other stuff you're like "I NEED ALCOHOL/COKE/METH/CIGARETTES NOW, DAMMIT" and with pot it's like "Well, fuck, I have no pot. Oh well."

...or so I've heard. I'm not going anywhere near weed. Or any drug, for that matter. I quit smoking and I'm not picking anything else up before enlistment.

It doesn't form habits as strongly as most other drugs, but since it (the active compound THC) stimulates dopamine production, it does have addictive properties, especially at high concentrations, like those found in synthesized THC or in modern marijuana crops which have been selected for higher THC concentrations (currently around 4 times higher than typical weed in the 70's).

So, like any mind-altering substance, it's not a great idea to start taking it, because addiction is a likely outcome of regular casual use.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Riv wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Speaking of drugs
THANKS
I'D LOVE TO TRY
BUT I'D DIE IF I DID
NOT WORTH IT

It doesn't form habits as strongly as most other drugs, but since it (the active compound THC) stimulates dopamine production, it does have addictive properties, especially at high concentrations, like those found in synthesized THC or in modern marijuana crops which have been selected for higher THC concentrations (currently around 4 times higher than typical weed in the 70's).

So, like any mind-altering substance, it's not a great idea to start taking it, because addiction is a likely outcome of regular casual use.
^ This so much.
It's still addictive- chemically and psychologically.
Used to only be psychologically addictive.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:40 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Speaking of drugs
THANKS
I'D LOVE TO TRY
BUT I'D DIE IF I DID
NOT WORTH IT

people defend that point so strongly, it becomes a matter of "what is it that makes people want more then?" I mean if it's non-addictive, what would you call a person who shoves out money he doesn't have for it?

yes I know. I depress everyone around me. ironically, my biggest aspiration is to make sure all of my friends are happy.... but I end up ruining it for them. what kind of horrible person does this to people.

riv. you've known me for a while. you've known I was always pessimistic... but I think I've only gotten worse since last year. I don't know, I'm afraid it's only going to get worse and worse, and I don't know what the hell to do.

I'm kind of scared
Back to top Go down
Darkwing

Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I'm kind of scared

*hugs*

You know we all looove you Milo c:

And yeah, IMO weed is pretty gross and stuff :I

I won't lose respect in anyone though if they did smoke it. I could even tolerate them talking about it once and a while. Though if they try pressuring me into smoking it, that's when I start losing respect :I

Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Rave: Yay, only two more days 'til I can see Shelby again!
Rant: FUCKING TWO MORE DAYS.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Darkwing wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm kind of scared

*hugs*

You know we all looove you Milo c:

And yeah, IMO weed is pretty gross and stuff :I

I won't lose respect in anyone though if they did smoke it. I could even tolerate them talking about it once and a while. Though if they try pressuring me into smoking it, that's when I start losing respect :I

my optimistic side believes that. my pessimistic side says "it's only a matter of time before you guys end up hating me"

but on the topic of pot, I'd totally be a dealer if it meant money... I mean fuck. I could steal from my step dad's stash, and sell it to people.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:14 pm

^There's an idea.

Just kidding, don't do that, that's illegal.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
^There's an idea.

Just kidding, don't do that, that's illegal.

nobody's hiring. what the fuck else is there to do? lol

no really. if ANYone here has an idea of how I could make money that's not ridiculous, I would LOVE to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Make and sell crafts or whatever you're good at. I'm still open for story commissions, btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next