General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

BAWW thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:29 am

And thats the kind of shit Im going through
I have to listen to how much they like other people, and then theyll turn around and get all affectionate and clingy to me when they arent having any luck, its like Im being used because they know that Im not fucking going anywhere because Im trying to be committed to this while theyre flirting with everyone else in front of me, and they act like their little crushes are such a big goddamn deal despite lasting a few weeks to a few months

It kills me that my best friend manages to always get sucked into my love life, whether it be indirectly or directly
All this shit is not having any good effects on my emotional status
Were it not for the recent things turning out so well for me in my everyday life, Id be a fucking mess right now

I honestly wish they would just wake the hell up and at least ACKNOWLEDGE this, or at least have the decency to fucking tell me they doesnt want to be involved with me or isnt interested anymore
WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO FUCKING DO
JUST TELL ME YOU ARENT INTERESTED ANYMORE
STOP LEADING ME ON AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT
This wouldnt be such a problem if this didnt happen EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. I HAVE A CRUSH

I swear to fucking god, if it ends like I think it will, Im done for good with this garbage, I cant take this shit anymore
Fuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 am

you made it apparent by "making an observation", but have you truly sat him down and talked about it? I don't think being passive aggressive about the situation by making an observation is going to help, so have a serious talk about it. tell him you're not there for his own gain. that it hurts you to see him take advantage of your situation and feelings for him, only for him to turn around and dump you once you've done your part for him.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 am

Well, lets see what happens when I try something along those lines

I told them only the small bit of this, that one little observation...they got hurt, stopped talking, posted something mopey on Twitter and disappeared for the night
They havent talked to me all day, and I think theyre still moping about it

...that ONE little bit of ALL THAT SHIT I just said and they arent talking to me
If I said all that, Id probably end up killing them

Im not gonna waste my breath because I know its gonna end in a big shitstorm
If it comes down to it, Ill just fucking end it and move on with my life
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 am

Kaizy wrote:
Well, lets see what happens when I try something along those lines

I told them only the small bit of this, that one little observation...they got hurt, stopped talking, posted something mopey on Twitter and disappeared for the night
They havent talked to me all day, and I think theyre still moping about it

...that ONE little bit of ALL THAT SHIT I just said and they arent talking to me
If I said all that, Id probably end up killing them

Im not gonna waste my breath because I know its gonna end in a big shitstorm
If it comes down to it, Ill just fucking end it and move on with my life

that sounds a little selfish...

"hey, you know how I have a crush on you, yet you exploit that and take advantage of me to get with someone else? could you maybe... not do that?"

"WHAT?! how could you say that to me! *bawww*"

...are you kidding me? Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:04 am

I didnt call them out on that, I called them out for the fact that theyre blowing little crushes out of proportion
Its a crush, not a fucking Shakespeare romance
Dont talk to me like I have no idea how you feel about that person when I spent over 5 years hopelessly swooning over them and getting more close and personal than you know whereas youve had about 5 months tops of crushing
Just...stop

Whats funny is I think theyre flirting it up with someone right now
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 am

Kaizy wrote:
I didnt call them out on that, I called them out for the fact that theyre blowing little crushes out of proportion
Its a crush, not a fucking Shakespeare romance
Dont talk to me like I have no idea how you feel about that person when I spent over 5 years hopelessly swooning over them and getting more close and personal than you know whereas youve had about 5 months tops of crushing
Just...stop

Whats funny is I think theyre flirting it up with someone right now

sorry, I meant "how you have a crush on me" so it sounded like I was referring to you. I was referring to him.

it's selfish that he'd expect you to be fine and dandy after emotionally devastating you, and then freak out when you try to tell him you're not ok with it
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 am

I dont think they know that its making me feel like shit because Im trying not to flip out on them...Im trying to be tactile about this because I still kinda like them and I dont want to fuck up a friendship over it
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:28 am

._. *offers hug to Kaizy*
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 am

Well isn't this great. I finally start to have some happiness in my life again, then the same shit that happened 6 years ago is probably going to happen again. Brb, going to see if my boot laces can hold 172 lbs from a basement rafter without breaking.
Back to top Go down
Darkwing

Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Well isn't this great. I finally start to have some happiness in my life again, then the same shit that happened 6 years ago is probably going to happen again. Brb, going to see if my boot laces can hold 172 lbs from a basement rafter without breaking.

What's wrong Blackfox? :<

Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:59 am

Darkwing wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Well when my brothers car was repod we had to get $1500 for him to get it back. The first effect of that being I lost 5lbs when we had no food to eat. Im used to not eating, but the money we gave him was not only the money to eat, but the money for rent and a car payment here. We have no money at all to keep us afloat so odds are were going to loose our house and starve, all im doing is unwinding my mortal coil faster if I coil a rope around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Darkwing

Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:10 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Darkwing wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Well when my brothers car was repod we had to get $1500 for him to get it back. The first effect of that being I lost 5lbs when we had no food to eat. Im used to not eating, but the money we gave him was not only the money to eat, but the money for rent and a car payment here. We have no money at all to keep us afloat so odds are were going to loose our house and starve, all im doing is unwinding my mortal coil faster if I coil a rope around my neck.

Nooo don't say that. I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and I wish I could help somehow, but keep in mind, at the end of every dark tunnel there is a light, I can't say for sure you'll be fine, but all things seem to work out somehow.

Don't see this as the end, things can get better for you, life is a bitch but at the same time an adventure, you can't say it'll get worse because you'll never know for sure what happens next <:

Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Darkwing wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Darkwing wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Nooo don't say that. I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and I wish I could help somehow, but keep in mind, at the end of every dark tunnel there is a light, I can't say for sure you'll be fine, but all things seem to work out somehow.

Don't see this as the end, things can get better for you, life is a bitch but at the same time an adventure, you can't say it'll get worse because you'll never know for sure what happens next <:

After a certain point of only bad things happening and still trying to keep a smile, you just loose hope. I'm having trouble seeing how my mom still believes in god and how I have for so long. The closest escape I have is 6 months. That is the absolutely closest chance I have and then its to "average summer high of 100oF" San Antonio, Texas. That's the abso-fucking-loutely closest escape I have, beside of course killing myself.
Back to top Go down
Darkwing

Darkwing

PostSubject: ~`   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
After a certain point of only bad things happening and still trying to keep a smile, you just loose hope. I'm having trouble seeing how my mom still believes in god and how I have for so long. The closest escape I have is 6 months. That is the absolutely closest chance I have and then its to "average summer high of 100oF" San Antonio, Texas. That's the abso-fucking-loutely closest escape I have, beside of course killing myself.

Awww, well, just hang in there. You can get through this <:

*hugs*

Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

I got straight A's my first semester, second semester I feel burned out and fucking lazy Not a single fuck wa

Come one Greg, pull it together
Ugh why does this always happen to me? I've already dropped out of two degrees... Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I got straight A's my first semester, second semester I feel burned out and fucking lazy Not a single fuck wa

Come one Greg, pull it together
Ugh why does this always happen to me? I've already dropped out of two degrees... Seriously?

I think the best grade I got before I dropped out was a C- Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I think the best grade I got before I dropped out was a C- Okay.jpg
When I have the motivation and work really hard I can definitely get As. The problem is I run out of motivation quickly.
The second something stops being brand new and interesting though, I loose interest. Ugh I'd never make it through a 4 year degree. Universities just doesn't move at my ADD pace (don't actually have ADD) What I mean is, they just go more and more in depth into shit I really don't care about Not a single fuck wa I'm more of a 'skim stuff quickly and absorb basic important information and then move on' kind of guy. I like to figure out the complexity through trial and error on my own. Or just leave it to someone else (or the internet) to tell me. That's why I like the first semester because they just introduce the basics. Gah I'm just going to forget 80% of what they're teaching me in a few years anyway.

And I'm afraid I'll have no chance of being hired if I don't get at least a Bachelor's degree. Yes you only need an Associate's to do CAD work but my teacher warned me that I'll be competing against people with 4 year degrees so I'd have to compensate with speed. But I am just not fast at CAD yet Okay.jpg And I'd rather play Skyrim than practice...
Ugh it's like I have the intelligence but I'm being sabotaged by my stupid easily bored brain.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 am

People not knowing why the Civil War was fought.

UGH.

FUCKING

UGH
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 am

lunar_helix wrote:

UGH.

FUCKING

UGH
I've got one worse, kid in my class thought Dr. Martin King jr was the first black president because when Lincoln was shot that being a Dr he saved Lincoln and was made presidentfor doing so. You get more than a sign for that, you get the whole damned short bus and a customized helmet with a flashing light and a flourecent orange flag atop it.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 pm

lunar_helix wrote:

UGH.

FUCKING

UGH

Are you one of those people who think it was a state's rights issue?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Brace wrote:

Here's basically what happened in a nutshell:

North: "Hey, South. We need cotton. Like, now. So, you need to give it to us. Now."}
South: "Alright, but it'll take a while. Picking all that cotton and running it through the gin takes time, y'know. *gets slaves AS WELL AS white workers to pick cotton*
North: "WAIT A MINUTE! You guys can't use slaves, that's unfair!"
South: "How else do you expect it to get done?"
North: "NO SLAVES! SLAVERY IS WRONG!"
South: "Fine, then. Fuck you. We're keeping our cotton and we're gonna be our own country."
North: "I don't fucking think so."

**WAR**

blackfuredfox wrote:

I've got one worse, kid in my class thought Dr. Martin King jr was the first black president because when Lincoln was shot that being a Dr he saved Lincoln and was made presidentfor doing so. You get more than a sign for that, you get the whole damned short bus and a customized helmet with a flashing light and a flourecent orange flag atop it.
Was it Seth?

Last edited by lunar_helix on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Brace wrote:

Here's basically what happened in a nutshell:

North: "Hey, South. We need cotton. Like, now. So, you need to give it to us. Now."}
South: "Alright, but it'll take a while. Picking all that cotton and running it through the gin takes time, y'know. *gets slaves AS WELL AS white workers to pick cotton*
North: "WAIT A MINUTE! You guys can't use slaves, that's unfair!"
South: "How else do you expect it to get done?"
North: "NO SLAVES! SLAVERY IS WRONG!"
South: "Fine, then. Fuck you. We're keeping our cotton and we're gonna be our own country."
North: "I don't fucking think so."

**WAR**

blackfuredfox wrote:
Was it Seth?[/quote]
If it was I would be in Washington right now getting the Congressional Medal of Win for wiping someone that stupid who isn't retarded from the earth and gene pool even if there was no chance of him getting laid.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm

I kind of feel like bawwing about this

ok so about a week ago, I went to a little tiny party at 10 pm with a gay 'friend' (I use quotations because he's an egotistical ass who's more of a guy to hang out with, than a friend)

little did I know they were going to play strip poker. he only invited me to the party because he wanted me to get naked. so I said I'd rather not play. besides, there were only 2 dudes, and the rest were chicks.

of course THEY all got naked and started touching eachother and I was like "uh... ok then..." and I just went and did my own thing.

I swear, I feel like every time I go out and socialize with people, all they ever think about is sex. don't get me wrong, I'm a sexual person, but I'm tired of being around douchebags I hardly know, who just want to fuck
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:07 pm

I get that sometimes, but I usually get friends.
Then it is friends with benefits.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Milo you keep passing up chances to have sex Seriously?
I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing in your place but come on
The universe is trying to tell you something Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next