General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HAXX

HAXX

BAWW thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 am

My FA note says otherwise. Anyway, if that really is the case, excuse me. But stop being such a jerk with every exchange.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 am

HAXX wrote:
Poured you heart out? It was awkward as fuck especially when I have been stating fuck relations for the longest time. You quit being the douchebag and making people feel awkward.

I'm tired of your crap. Stop making passive aggression comments towards everyone. Learn to smile for once you sad excuse for a person.

And i'll take the egotistical douche comment. I get that when I see a person who is always out to deviant themselves and put others down.

Edit: You were banned from the Skype group chat for a reason. Don't make me ban you from tinychat. I know it is Shape's but I am sure she would see the reasoning with a little bit of reasoning with.

Don't you fucking dare talk to Milo like that.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:46 am

HAXX wrote:
My FA note says otherwise. Anyway, if that really is the case, excuse me. But stop being such a jerk with every exchange.

haxx, all you are to me now, is just another person who's too good for me. it's not that I hate you. it's that I know for a fact you are and have always been superior to me. so instead of hoping one day you'll see me as an equal person, I just figured I might as well not waste your time.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:48 am

oh and if you have to ban me, you can. however I don't expect to get into any confrontation with you after this. we simply won't talk to eachother anymore. you think I'm a fucked up individual. I think you're too good to be talking to me. so we'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 am

I don't place people on a list, Milo. Nor do I hold grudges.

It is attitudes I get angry about.

And if you don't want to talk anymore, then that is fine. Be a coward and avoid me.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:53 am

HAXX wrote:
I don't place people on a list, Milo. Nor do I hold grudges.

It is attitudes I get angry about.

And if you don't want to talk anymore, then that is fine. Be a coward and avoid me.

wait... wasn't the whole point of this because YOU were the one who always avoided ME? :U

I wouldn't mind talking to you if I didn't feel like every time I so much as attempted to start a conversation, you weren't on the other end rolling your eyes, thinking I was a waste of time. Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:56 am

I'm not the one quitting tinychat over someone. Nice try.

Try not to insult me so much and I won't be irritated.

There yet again with the inferior complex. Grow up, get a dream, achieve. Stop with being a child.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:58 am

HAXX wrote:
I'm not the one quitting tinychat over someone. Nice try.

Try not to insult me so much and I won't be irritated.

There yet again with the inferior complex. Grow up, get a dream, achieve. Stop with being a child.

to be fair, I left cause I was talking with kanon, more than I was paying attention to the main chat.

lol I'd imagine that would work in your favor though. I mean someone with an inferiority complex is just grade A fodder. you could emotionally devastate me if you wanted to. I know I'm your least favorite person here. use that to your advantage. destroy me allthe
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 am

I'm about to knock both your heads together if this keeps up. Haxx, there was no need for you to get anything started. I agree, Milo does need to be more ambitious, but for fuck's sake, there's no reason for you to be an ass about it. Stop acting so high and mighty and sod off.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 am

lunar_helix wrote:
I'm about to knock both your heads together if this keeps up. Haxx, there was no need for you to get anything started. I agree, Milo does need to be more ambitious, but for fuck's sake, there's no reason for you to be an ass about it. Stop acting so high and mighty and sod off.

you'd be more in the right to be taking his side. he doesn't need the grief, and I gave it to him. it's like being at a bank during a robbery. it ruins your day, and the robber is probably aware of it. he most likely feels bad too. but eh, might as well rob the bank since you're already there lol
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

I can't fucking stand it when people are assholes for no reason. I might not know the whole story with you and Haxx, but I for damn sure don't like what I see.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:18 am

lunar_helix wrote:
I can't fucking stand it when people are assholes for no reason. I might not know the whole story with you and Haxx, but I for damn sure don't like what I see.

eh why not, we're in the baww thread after all Not a single fuck wa

I had a crush on him, and came off as creepy. so I don't blame him for ignoring me. I was like one of those furries you see on fa, that you hope you never have to know in RL.

megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:22 am

now my only question remains, what has he been saying in tinychat during this argument. I'm not stupid. if it were me, I'd say a thing or two. like

"lol this faggot on GTWF is psychologically fucked. let's make fun of him and shit"

actually, I wouldn't say anything like that... that's just mean :c
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 am

MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

I had a crush on him, and came off as creepy. so I don't blame him for ignoring me. I was like one of those furries you see on fa, that you hope you never have to know in RL.

megusta

You don't ignore someone just 'cause they like you and you don't feel the same way about them. That's so rude on so many levels. I'll at least tell someone to fuck off (nicely).
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:25 am

Lunar, you don't know know why I am an asshole because you weren't there. Shut the fuck up when you know nothing and get off your mighty horse thinking you know a damn thing.

I can't fucking stand it when idiots butt in and think their opinion means something.

MiloTime wrote:
now my only question remains, what has he been saying in tinychat during this argument. I'm not stupid. if it were me, I'd say a thing or two. like

"lol this faggot on GTWF is psychologically fucked. let's make fun of him and shit"

I just said nothing has been said in chat when it has all been said here.

Last edited by HAXX on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 am

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

megusta

You don't ignore someone just 'cause they like you and you don't feel the same way about them. That's so rude on so many levels. I'll at least tell someone to fuck off (nicely).

actually I have to agree.

I've been told to fuck off by someone I liked. it was harder to take, but it didn't do much more damage after that one moment. it was mostly just "he told me to fuck off... *sobs*" then like, a week later I slowly recuperate. where as with someone who strings me along, it's MUCH more emotionally abusive. just tell the person to fuck off. it's much easier in the long run
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 am

HAXX wrote:
Lunar, you don't know know why I am an asshole because you weren't there. Shut the fuck up when you know nothing and get off your mighty horse thinking you know a damn thing.

I can't fucking stand it when idiots butt in and think their opinion means something.

MiloTime wrote:

I just said nothing has been said in chat when it has all been said here.

Fuck you, dude, I'm sticking up for a friend.
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 am

Fuck you, I'm sick of his constant passive aggressive comments. I'm sick of been treating me like shit because he feels like I have something he doesn't. I'm sick of trying to get this up for another year!

You brought on my attack when you attacked me, don't feel like you didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 am

HAXX wrote:
Fuck you, I'm sick of his constant passive aggressive comments. I'm sick of been treating me like shit because he feels like I have something he doesn't. I'm sick of trying to get this up for another year!

You brought on my attack when you attacked me, don't feel like you didn't deserve it.

You're being a total dick to my friend, and I'll be damned if I let that go on. You need to shut your fucking face.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 am

me PERSONALLY, I don't blame you for how you feel about me. I'm a bit worse than that. so I don't blame those who tell me to fuck off.

Last edited by MiloTime on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:39 am

Milo? I still consider him a friend. And I don't give a damn if you let it go or not. I don't know you and don't care to know you.

You're an idiot, plan and simple. Just some "badass" thinking she can do something about a conflict between two people.

Shut my face? That was laughable.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 am

I'm guessing your mom never popped you in the mouth or anything when you were a kid.

I do not need this shit right now. I'm trying to get my stuff together for tomorrow morning when I get to go put my fucking dog to sleep.

NO ONE needs your shit right now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:46 am

eh this is what I don't like about public arguments. regardless of the person I'm arguing against, I don't like the idea of people taking sides. thank you lunar for considering me a friend, but I still don't blame him for how he feels.
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:47 am

MiloTime wrote:
you don't know how to handle someone who's a lot less emotionally stable. people have problems, I have friends with flaws. let me use pliio as an example. he's the kind of person you wouldn't be able to get along with. and that's because he doesn't fit your criteria. he's emotionally unstable like me in some cases. given the right circumstance, he can say the wrong thing to you. in other words, he might be considered a chore to be friends with depending on who it's with. the problem is, because of this, people don't see him as he really is. a fun guy who can be really nice and intellectual.

so yes, I hate to admit this, but you think you're too good for certain people. people may have flaws, but at least they give other's a chance. you just go for the people you'd soon rather party with, than have a serious conversation with

me PERSONALLY, I don't blame you for how you feel about me. I'm a bit worse than that. so I don't blame those who tell me to fuck off.

Milo, you keep saying you think I think I am too good for people. I don't think you really grasp the concept of that statement. I am better that no one, as I have said before.

There are aspects that I don't like about people, as I am sure you too can say. That doesn't mean I hate them. I don't hate Pliio either as for he has never given me any problems. Nor do I hate black furred fox (course a dork would think otherwise).

I bitched about people's since of intellectual superiority because everybody pushed him up there to think that. I can't help roll my eyes watching it happen for over a year.

I'm not emotionally stable either as for I wear my emotions on my sleeves. Usually, I just log off.

And to say I don't give people chances is the stupidest thing you have said thus far. I don't quit on people after on agrument. The only person who I got completely fed up with would be Tao, and as we see, the entire forum did to and voted him out.

And I wouldn't say I go for the people who party. I go to people who can smile. And it is true, I don't handle serious talks very well.

lunar_helix wrote:
I'm guessing your mom never popped you in the mouth or anything when you were a kid.

I do not need this shit right now. I'm trying to get my stuff together for tomorrow morning when I get to go put my fucking dog to sleep.

NO ONE needs your shit right now.

Funny you say that but need to get the last word in, like a child. Some mother figure you had to, eh?
Hurry up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:48 am

MiloTime wrote:
eh this is what I don't like about public arguments. regardless of the person I'm arguing against, I don't like the idea of people taking sides. thank you lunar for considering me a friend, but I still don't blame him for how he feels.
You can't blame anyone for how they feel. The way some people handle themselves is what pisses me right the fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next