General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

BAWW thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Tried to kill myself tonight from weeks of stress building up from goodthings to bad things. Instead I passed out and the boot band around my neck came loose. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
My heart sank reading that. Losing you would be painful for all of us.
I second that, especially me. You're my bestest friend in the whole wide world. If you went and did something like that, that rip would be in my heart forever.

no offense, but if I remember correctly, you specifically said that you encourage people who want to commit suicide, to go ahead and do it, as "the world would be better off without them"
Because BFF is the only person I've met with a legitimate reason. He literally breaks his back for people who give him nothing in return... and sometimes that includes me. Everyone else who wants to kill themselves? Drama whores that would make a teenage Barbie girl tell them to shut the fuck up.

Also, thanks for ruining a golden moment, Milo :<
the only thing I have to look forward to is this place. do you know how pathetic that is? the place where I have maybe 2 friends at best?.... maybe... otherwise, I'm just an eyesore

the only difference between me and bff, is I'm too much of a fucking pussy to go through with it.

and um, sorry for ruining your moment :<
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 pm

What I can't stand about most people (myself included) is why you wouldn't want to try to turn things around, get out of your comfort zone, for the better. I've started a bit, since meeting my girlfriend, and you wouldn't believe the kinds of things the world has to offer, if you only try to look.

I'll get off my soapbox now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
What I can't stand about most people (myself included) is why you wouldn't want to try to turn things around, get out of your comfort zone, for the better. I've started a bit, since meeting my girlfriend, and you wouldn't believe the kinds of things the world has to offer, if you only try to look.

I can't tell you how hard I'm trying to. there's not much out there for a 21 year old highschool drop out who can't even afford to get a G.E.D. ($80 per test.... is ridiculous for someone like me) my best hope is to keep on searching through craigslist, as I've already applied at every single store within a 2 mile radius from where I live.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm

MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

I can't tell you how hard I'm trying to. there's not much out there for a 21 year old highschool drop out who can't even afford to get a G.E.D. ($80 per test.... is ridiculous for someone like me) my best hope is to keep on searching through craigslist, as I've already applied at every single store within a 2 mile radius from where I live.
No one will help you pay for it? That sounds like the sort of thing your parents would be happy to help you with, as long as it'll get you started somewhere.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:10 pm

The arguing never helps. It makes things worse for me because I try to be a peacemaker for my friends, in the end it never lasts. Seriously the way it makes me feel hearing my friends argue, especially over something as pointless as me makes me want to stop going on.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:11 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

No one will help you pay for it? That sounds like the sort of thing your parents would be happy to help you with, as long as it'll get you started somewhere.

ohoho parents. they're the reason I was homeless 3 different times lol it's only because I was too young to legally be kicked out, they had to take me back in lol (well the first 2 times)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 pm

MiloTime wrote:

ohoho parents. they're the reason I was homeless 3 different times lol it's only because I was too young to legally be kicked out, they had to take me back in lol (well the first 2 times)

Mine have chucked me out, too. Luckily I could still go to my dad's or something.

blackfuredfox wrote:
The arguing never helps. It makes things worse for me because I try to be a peacemaker for my friends, in the end it never lasts. Seriously the way it makes me feel hearing my friends argue, especially over something as pointless as me makes me want to stop going on.

Now that's no attitude to have. If I could afford it I'd get you the biggest, most bestest Christmas gift ever.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh, also, I went back to a friend's to get some of the stuff I'd left there from when I lived with her for a couple weeks. She had been robbed, which means my German helmet (forgot the name) and my N64, along with Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie, were gone. Oh, and Pokemon FireRed, which pissed me off greatly. Thank god the little shit didn't get my book about the Civil War; that thing's over 100 years old.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:23 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Mine have chucked me out, too. Luckily I could still go to my dad's or something.

blackfuredfox wrote:

Now that's no attitude to have. If I could afford it I'd get you the biggest, most bestest Christmas gift ever.
Thats the thing that does it though, arguing and trying to tell me im better than the way it is. Im pathetic. Im an obsolete relic. A prototype too different to be pushed into production, and too unique to be scrapped. Best thing to do is leave me to collect dust. Because what I was made to do I can't.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:33 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

blackfuredfox wrote:

Thats the thing that does it though, arguing and trying to tell me im better than the way it is. Im pathetic. Im an obsolete relic. A prototype too different to be pushed into production, and too unique to be scrapped. Best thing to do is leave me to collect dust. Because what I was made to do I can't.
Let me tell you something, I don't make friends with pathetic people. Think me a bitch, but it's true. I don't consider any of my friends useless, and you're no different.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, my mom took the dog to the vet this morning... evidently, she has congestive heart failure and is probably getting put down today. As if that weren't enough, we're getting our diabetic cat put down after Christmas. Can't afford medication or surgery for either one of them.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:09 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

let me make it fucking apparent to you since I guess you can't see this. you are worth more than I will EVER hope to amount to. your place on this earth is more valuable and important than mine is.

calling yourself pathetic is just calling me something lower than that, because if you're pathetic, than I can only hope to amount to that level some time in my life. I don't even deserve to be called pathetic, because my life is about as important as a pebble hidden underneath a pile of rocks that nobody will ever come across.

you're making waves with people. making a difference. I hide myself underneath a pile of rocks, just so I don't have to annoy the people who can already barely stand to look at me.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 am

Sassie (my dog) has been scheduled to be euthanized on Saturday morning. And after the holidays, we get to put my cat down, too! /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:25 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Sassie (my dog) has been scheduled to be euthanized on Saturday morning. And after the holidays, we get to put my cat down, too! /sarcasm

oh man. and here I am still coming to terms with my last dog I lost :\
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Putting down an animal...wish the would never die. However, it is part of life and death is never pretty. That's helped me with our past babies but I am still dreading the loss of my current one...rescued him at a shelter so we don't know his age. It is starting to show though.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm gonna lose my shit when Sheeva dies (kitty) Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:38 pm

The worst part of my last rattie dying was not being informed until she was incinerated by the vet. I would have liked to have her ashes... I love my rats more than I do myself.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Thlayli wrote:
The worst part of my last rattie dying was not being informed until she was incinerated by the vet. I would have liked to have her ashes... I love my rats more than I do myself.

:C
that1 goes for my last reply to
apparently it doesn't mean that
but it looks like he's crying
at first
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Why would they not tell you about euthanizing your pet? ;~; That's pretty awful...
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 pm

I remember the day my cat was euthanized... She had been there all ten years of my life, and belonged to my mother for over a decade before that. I cried more on that day than I ever have in my life. I'm even tearing up a little bit right now.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:35 am

Riv wrote:
I remember the day my cat was euthanized... She had been there all ten years of my life, and belonged to my mother for over a decade before that. I cried more on that day than I ever have in my life. I'm even tearing up a little bit right now.
We had to put my mom's cat to sleep last year. It was hard on everyone, since we had her for so long, and it was right after my grandma on my mom's side died. My mom was unapproachable for at least a few weeks. Losing pets like that ain't easy at all. :/
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 am

I remember a few weeks before our yorkie died, she just got real sick and threw up bloos, big puddles of it too. I can't tell you anymore without breaking down, except that the smell, I its still fresh in my nose 6 years later.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:20 am

lol, to think I had a crush on this one guy... only when I pour my heart out, do I realize what an egotistical douche he is.

edit: given the timing, I should mention, it's nobody from the internet
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:34 am

Poured you heart out? It was awkward as fuck especially when I have been stating fuck relations for the longest time. You quit being the douchebag and making people feel awkward.

I'm tired of your crap. Stop making passive aggression comments towards everyone. Learn to smile for once you sad excuse for a person.

And i'll take the egotistical douche comment. I get that when I see a person who is always out to deviant themselves and put others down.

Edit: You were banned from the Skype group chat for a reason. Don't make me ban you from tinychat. I know it is Shape's but I am sure she would see the reasoning with a little bit of reasoning with.

Last edited by HAXX on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 am

HAXX wrote:
Poured you heart out? It was awkward as fuck especially when I have been stating fuck relations for the longest time. You quit being the douchebag and making people feel awkward.

I'm tired of your crap. Stop making passive aggression comments towards everyone. Learn to smile for once you sad excuse for a person.

And i'll take the egotistical douche comment. I get that when I see a person who is always out to deviant themselves and put others down.

not. you.

I haven't liked you for over 2 months. my last message was simply to admit that I felt anything for you in the first place. and that's exactly why I stopped trying to talk to you.

the person I'm talking about is a good friend I had my first experience with. left me a bit in the dust after that. which is bad, considering he acknowledged me like not many others do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next