General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HAXX

HAXX

BAWW thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:50 am

lunar_helix wrote:
You can't blame anyone for how they feel. The way some people handle themselves is what pisses me right the fuck off.

Then go cry about it? I don't care how pissed you are.

Yet you have a problem how I feel, hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:51 am

HAXX wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
You can't blame anyone for how they feel. The way some people handle themselves is what pisses me right the fuck off.

No one was fucking talking to you, you narcissistic son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:53 am

lunar_helix wrote:
HAXX wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

No one was fucking talking to you, you narcissistic son of a bitch.

Ruh roh, more profanity! Keep cussing child. I know it makes you "feel" stronger.

Anyway, I was talking to you. Get used to it, you're on a public forum.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 am

HAXX wrote:

Milo, you keep saying you think I think I am too good for people. I don't think you really grasp the concept of that statement. I am better that no one, as I have said before.

There are aspects that I don't like about people, as I am sure you too can say. That doesn't mean I hate them. I don't hate Pliio either as for he has never given me any problems. Nor do I hate black furred fox (course a dork would think otherwise).

I bitched about people's since of intellectual superiority because everybody pushed him up there to think that. I can't help roll my eyes watching it happen for over a year.

I'm not emotionally stable either as for I wear my emotions on my sleeves. Usually, I just log off.

And to say I don't give people chances is the stupidest thing you have said thus far. I don't quit on people after on agrument. The only person who I got completely fed up with would be Tao, and as we see, the entire forum did to and voted him out.

And I wouldn't say I go for the people who party. I go to people who can smile. And it is true, I don't handle serious talks very well.

I think that's why we won't be able to be anything beyond just people who talk on tinychat. I'm a serious person who occasionally likes to joke around. you're a silly person who occasionally can have serious talks

I'm a pessimistic person. you're an optimistic person. it's hard to make a friendship work when the two constantly get in eachother's way
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 am

Oh god, came across a Jeff the Killer reference.

That's okay, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 am

lunar_helix wrote:

....apparently this... creepy pasta thing made even kanon scared...

I can only hope I never come across this. inglip
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 am

MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

Jeff specifically? That is one scary motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 am

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

Jeff specifically? That is one scary motherfucker.

...oh fuck me, I googled it...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 am

Yeah, don't do that. Probably shoulda warned you. Sorry. ;A;

Oh well. Now I can stay up and work on drawing stuffz. While looking at my closet which I can't close 'cause my stepdad got pissed and busted the door off the hinges. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 am

MiloTime wrote:
I think that's why we won't be able to be anything beyond just people who talk on tinychat. I'm a serious person who occasionally likes to joke around. you're a silly person who occasionally can have serious talks

I'm a pessimistic person. you're an optimistic person. it's hard to make a friendship work when the two constantly get in eachother's way

I just takes time. I'm still not ready to call it a quits over some hostility, if you aren't.

Sadly, it doesn't help when someone jumps in and instead of being a rational adult, trying to figure what the problem was, jumps in and cusses up a storm like a child. But I'll leave it at that, like I tried to do already.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:01 am

OH GOD WHAT WAS THAT NOISE. DEAR JESUS HE'S COME FOR ME.

Edit: Dude. Drop it already.
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 am

lunar_helix wrote:
OH GOD WHAT WAS THAT NOISE. DEAR JESUS HE'S COME FOR ME.

Edit: Dude. Drop it already.

l2read, kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 am

HAXX wrote:

l2read[/quote]

That. The hell does that mean.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 am

HAXX wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I just takes time. I'm still not ready to call it a quits over some hostility, if you aren't.

Sadly, it doesn't help when someone jumps in and instead of being a rational adult, trying to figure what the problem was, jumps in and cusses up a storm like a child. But I'll leave it at that, like I tried to do already.

well we'll see how it works.

come to think of it, it's not crushes that get me. when I feel close to someone, I let them in way too soon. I open up to people that make me feel wanted.

it's easier to talk to people when I don't feel that way. maybe it's easiest for me when I keep my distance from everyone
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:07 am

Your ignorance is okay. Let me help you.

BAWW thread - Page 20 Illjus10
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 am

I'm at Mount Battle in Pokemon Colosseum; there's 100 opponents to defeat. My Pokemon are all on Lv. 50. The opposing Pokemon started on Lv. 13 at the first step and they're increasing by an average of half a level from there. This is so boring I'm going to puke tears.

Edit: In no way would I consider myself ignorant, and neither would anyone around me. So I'll chalk that up to you being so bullheaded and looking down on anyone who opens their mouth against you.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:17 am

just be glad that people actually like you haxx. I give people the benefit of the doubt whenever we're in an argument, that they've already won.

edit: melo, are you a robot with a sensor that tells you to come on here ONLY at the lightest hint of me making a fool of myself?
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Edit: In no way would I consider myself ignorant, and neither would anyone around me. So I'll chalk that up to you being so bullheaded and looking down on anyone who opens their mouth against you.

Funny how you specifically fit this too. What was that funny word...ironic! Yes-ah!
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 am

Know what, I'm done here. I'm pretty damn tired of being called a moron and ignorant. I think Haxx has gotten the message through quite clear that I'm just a fucking retarded pathetic excuse for a person and I should take my sorry ass elsewhere. Thank you for reiterating that and drilling it into my brain over and over again.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:53 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Know what, I'm done here. I'm pretty damn tired of being called a moron and ignorant. I think Haxx has gotten the message through quite clear that I'm just a fucking retarded pathetic excuse for a person and I should take my sorry ass elsewhere. Thank you for reiterating that and drilling it into my brain over and over again.

I would never agree with that.

the only person I've ever met that deserves that title is my step dad Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:55 am

MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

I would never agree with that.

the only person I've ever met that deserves that title is my step dad Not a single fuck wa
Probably mine too. My stepdad's called me all that to my face.
Back to top Go down
HAXX

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:56 am

You started into it, you reap what you sow.

And the last post was only stating you were what you called me based off your recent actions.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 am

Well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that your opinion of me is bullshit from where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:02 am

And why the hell haven't I seen anywhere else that carries Baja Blast Mountain Dew besides Taco Bell? Not even retail stores, man. The fuck.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:10 am

lunar_helix wrote:
And why the hell haven't I seen anywhere else that carries Baja Blast Mountain Dew besides Taco Bell? Not even retail stores, man. The fuck.

I've never tasted baja blast, but considering mountain dew is my favorite po-....soda (us southerners are used to calling it pop), I have this hype built up in my mind of what it'll taste like and..... I want to find out real bad :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next