General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

BAWW thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Thlayli wrote:
For the responses on the last page.

well if it's any consolation, I'd totally hit that. and I'm gay Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Well shucks

.///.
Back to top Go down
Darkwing

Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Thanks guys <3

No problem, a lot of us can relate to your situation :p

Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:10 am

TMI probably

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
TMI probably

Spoiler:

aw, feel better :<
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 am

Nevermind I feel fine now I think
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Nevermind I feel fine now I think

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 am

Well, my girlfriend has taken notice to the fact that my wardrobe is very, very limited. There's a reason why I do a shit ton of laundry and wear the same clothes all the time. And she wants to buy me clothes. And I have no money. And it just highlights my brokeness and poorness even more and that is not a happy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 pm

The husky next door will not shut the fuck up. Don't get me wrong, I love Neela to death, but not when I'm trying to sleep and she's baying and howling at fucking NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:38 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
The husky next door will not shut the fuck up. Don't get me wrong, I love Neela to death, but not when I'm trying to sleep and she's baying and howling at fucking NOTHING.

The major downside of dogs no one seems to talk about pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

The major downside of dogs no one seems to talk about pokerface
What, the barking? I don't care if it's like, in the middle of the day or if I have my headphones in, and she's really a sweet dog, but the noise is just so fucking... ugh.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 am

I slipped on a patch of ice outside when I was walking to the door and fell down the steps onto my back. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck this hurts.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:29 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I slipped on a patch of ice outside when I was walking to the door and fell down the steps onto my back. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck this hurts.
Are you gonna be okay? ;~;
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:35 am

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Are you gonna be okay? ;~;
Should, unless my spine fragmented like gregs hard drive and send bony bits everywhere, in which case id probably be on the ground outside without being able to move my legs or anything below the waist for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 am

Ugh, I know how that back pain feels, man. I was on vacation once and we were rafting down a river, we went through some rapids and hit a rock, I was thrown off the raft and fell right on top of a sharp rock.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 am

Hey, BFF, I gotta favor to ask... do you have school tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Ugh, I know how that back pain feels, man. I was on vacation once and we were rafting down a river, we went through some rapids and hit a rock, I was thrown off the raft and fell right on top of a sharp rock.
Oooooh. Damn, I know pain but that. Right now though im lucky to be able to walk. If I slipped in the right spot there I would just be waiting out there for hypothermia, I use my legs too much to be a paralelogram. And no lunar I do not.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:43 am

Windows is annoying me and I'm being a whiny macfag Seriously?
Why does boot camp only let me use two finger multitouch functions (right click, scrolling) and not 3 fingers? You mean I actually have to click the back button? pokerface Also scrolling is annoying. I miss my kinetic scrolling...
And this font is fucking ugly and I miss my text smoothing and the display is all blue like I'm underwater. It seems like every computer and TV is all blue these days I don't know why... And WHOA when I hold delete it goes way too fast. So many preferences I need to change. Not a single fuck wa

This is still a million times better than Parallels though
Also holy shit Autocad is taking forever to install Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Windows is annoying me and I'm being a whiny macfag Seriously?
Why does boot camp only let me use two finger multitouch functions (right click, scrolling) and not 3 fingers?
Because Microsoft doesn't respect the greatest input device ever made.

Quote :
You mean I actually have to click the back button? pokerface
Yes.
Quote :
Also scrolling is annoying. I miss my kinetic scrolling...
Don't we all?

Quote :
And this font is fucking ugly and I miss my text smoothing and the display is all blue like I'm underwater. It seems like every computer and TV is all blue these days I don't know why... And WHOA when I hold delete it goes way too fast. So many preferences I need to change. Not a single fuck wa
Windows is ugly. Get over it!

Quote :
This is still a million times better than Parallels though
Also holy shit Autocad is taking forever to install Seriously?

WINE.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Riv wrote:
Windows is ugly. Get over it!

But I'm gonna use Paint Tool SAI to draw with it pokerface
I suppose images do look pretty good, I'll just get used to the tinting. Can't tell if it really is blue-ish, or my mac is just yellow-ish and it looks different in comparison inglip (well I think my Mac is supposed to simulate natural lighting or whatever)

In any case, if this is how most other people will be viewing my art then it would probably be good to use this color profile to draw. (my stuff on FA looks fine so no worries) And I'm starting to notice the tint less the more I use it, I suppose the whites look white enough which is the most important thing, it's just the midtones which are kind of questionable. I thought about taking photos of my screen, like with a camera to compare the two Not a single fuck wa No really pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 am

SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO BE RUSSIAN. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 am

I like a boy, he's charming, very good looking I dare say it, Hot even; however, he offends me in such strange ways, like he actually offends me sometimes, not an easy feat mind you, but thing is... I like it. It's just really weird to me, being so enthralled by a boy that I find him to be extremely charming, sweet and surprisingly genuine. The thing is, he insists I choose be girl, or be boy, and being somewhat in the middle is completely off limits, that part offends me to some degree, because thought of surgery bothers me, like it really bothers me, I can't think about it because when I do I think "Gee this thought really bothers me, I don't want to think about it anymore."

Also he is heterosexual, and homophobic, not that either of those things bothers me too much, but I find it very becoming of him to try and get past the fact that I am biologically male and like me. He does like me and he says I never should have told him, but that would have made me feel guilty. I was surprised he still liked me and wanted to talk to me after I told him I am trans, it is a welcome and delightful change.

This feels like a diary entry. :U
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 am

My ass and hips are constantly sore because I have to walk up this big hill to and from school every day and I'm really THAT out of shape that it bothers me Okay.jpg

Or maybe it's these AWFUL hard chairs I have to sit in...

And sometimes my hip does this like popping thing when I walk, like the tendons that hold my leg in are loose or something, and I go limping around like Dr House.

WHY DO I FEEL SO OLD? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 am

Poor diet, not enough stretching, and lack of sleep and milk.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 am

UGH, I'm tired of my ears going crazy whenever loud noises occur. I can barely fucking enjoy music at a decent level, cause then one of my ears goes "LOLNOPE"

I might as well be deaf if I can't even enjoy the simplest sounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next