General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weed Thread

Go down 
+22
Barletta
Zaraphayx
d.batty
The Fur
jcstinks
TangoDelahunt
Brace
Tao
Sam 007 NL
Tank Abuse
Jesusfish
MiloTime
Riv
Psycho
Joeyyy
Daisy The Bunny
Zoe
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
Lucy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam 007 NL

Sam 007 NL

Humor : Immature

The Weed Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Lucy wrote:
Sam 007 NL wrote:
Might aswell post this as I'm Dutch, stereotypes FTW
The Weed Thread - Page 4 Yolowe10
I can't wait to go to the Netherlands. megusta
Don't get too excited,Theres like nothing to do over here, Want to have fun? Best to go to Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Scheveningen.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Hard luck.

Amsterdam have closed their weed-smoking cafes to tourists.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Hard luck.

That ain't gonna stop me from getting weed from one. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 pm

It kinda does! Unless you're a resident, you ain't getting in.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
It kinda does! Unless you're a resident, you ain't getting in.
That ain't gonna stop me.

Ain't hard to bribe a resident to go in, buy a pack of joints, come out, and give 'em to me.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Hard luck.

So do they want to lose all of their tourism money? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Tao

Tao

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:05 am

I've never smoked weed but when I worked at a Boy Scout camp, one weekend me and some buddies went and had a few beers and some weed cookies.

I ate 3 and had 12 beers. I was completely high for 48 hours straight, maybe longer. I don't remember @_@
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:13 am

Tao wrote:
I've never smoked weed but when I worked at a Boy Scout camp, one weekend me and some buddies went and had a few beers and some weed cookies.

I ate 3 and had 12 beers. I was completely high for 48 hours straight, maybe longer. I don't remember @_@
Sounds like a fun night. fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Sam 007 NL

Sam 007 NL

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Why does everybody come to the Netherlands for drugs? thats not what our country is about. I'm pretty sure there are more things to do than to get high. I dislike drugs peronally.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Sam 007 NL wrote:
Why does everybody come to the Netherlands for drugs? thats not what our country is about. I'm pretty sure there are more things to do than to get high. I dislike drugs peronally.

A bunch of movies made Amsterdam out to be the marijuana capital of the world. I don't know how true it is, but that's how it's portrayed in our media.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sam 007 NL

Sam 007 NL

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Riv wrote:
Sam 007 NL wrote:

A bunch of movies made Amsterdam out to be the marijuana capital of the world. I don't know how true it is, but that's how it's portrayed in our media.
It is, but I don't see why you would want to go here just to buy some drugs. You should come here to see our sights and our culture. Not to buy some lame-ass drugs.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Sam 007 NL wrote:
Riv wrote:
Sam 007 NL wrote:

It is, but I don't see why you would want to go here just to buy some drugs. You should come here to see our sights and our culture. Not to buy some lame-ass drugs.

Americans > interested in culture and art instead of sex and drugs.

The Weed Thread - Page 4 Willy_Wonka

Tell me more about how Americans are sophisticated and intelligent.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 pm

I gotta side with Riv on this one. Besides, haven't you considered the way pot tends to make people a bit more open to new things? They might initially come for the pot and find other things to like, such as the way people don't greet one another with scowls and insults quite as often. Either way, you need to lighten up. People travel to all sorts of countries for stupid reasons, like the fact that it's easier to get underage prostitutes. Damn, no one goes to Asia for the culture anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Sam 007 NL wrote:
Riv wrote:
Sam 007 NL wrote:

Well yeah, I'd do that, too.

I'd just be stoned while I saw everything. Vacation = 10000% better.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

This weed is making passionate love to my sense of smell. megusta
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Legal in my state. Too bad nobody will sell to me for some inexplicable reason.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Brace wrote:
Legal in my state. Too bad nobody will sell to me for some inexplicable reason.

it's because they don't fuckin know you so you're just another bad news sketchbag far as they concerned
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Mushrooms are better.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Mushrooms are a little bit scary though. I also hear that repeated use can leave you feeling after effects for sometimes months.
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Brace wrote:
Mushrooms are a little bit scary though. I also hear that repeated use can leave you feeling after effects for sometimes months.

There really aren't any after effects to speak of. All that I noticed when I was on them for about 3 months was a general improvement in my mood. Oh, and for those that don't know I was taking them once a week for three months, not every damned day. You build a quick resistance to them that eases off over a week.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 pm

I took a pretty large dose of mushrooms last Sunday. All I can say is I don't need to trip again for a while. I'm cool off that.
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Lucy wrote:
I took a pretty large dose of mushrooms last Sunday. All I can say is I don't need to trip again for a while. I'm cool off that.

Last time I had a really good trip was at RMFC. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to smuggle that through airport security.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Last time I had a really good trip was at RMFC. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to smuggle that through airport security.

I completely depersonalized for 4-5 hours. It was nuts.
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Lucy wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I had that happen once. It was the closest thing to having a 'bad trip'' that I ever had. Mostly what happens to me is that the walls breath, I can hear music that isn't there, or things become 'more real'. I'm just glad I had someone to share them with that last time. I usually trip with Vizaxyn (my other girlfriend and yes, Brace and Vixazyn know about each other and are cool with the relationship). Though I now need to see both Tropic Thunder and Primer without mushrooms. I have seen Tropic Thunder three times and every time was tripping. It's an amazingly good stoner movie.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:21 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:
Lucy wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I had that happen once. It was the closest thing to having a 'bad trip'' that I ever had. Mostly what happens to me is that the walls breath, I can hear music that isn't there, or things become 'more real'. I'm just glad I had someone to share them with that last time. I usually trip with Vizaxyn (my other girlfriend and yes, Brace and Vixazyn know about each other and are cool with the relationship). Though I now need to see both Tropic Thunder and Primer without mushrooms. I have seen Tropic Thunder three times and every time was tripping. It's an amazingly good stoner movie.

I actually have four pages of scribbled nonsense at my friends house. I need to get a hold of that shit, it could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weed Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next