General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 18

Go down 
+28
Daisy The Bunny
blackfuredfox
Aristóbulo
Taz
SIX
Kangarooboy
Vega
Fatigue
Riv
Green_Knight
d.batty
greg-the-fox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Maya
Butterflygoddess
Ouiji
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Lucan
Aetius
Wolf-Bone
Kaizy
MiloTime
Percy
Lucy
Yago
Zoe
SirRob
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:56 am

Fatigue wrote:
Yago wrote:
Fatigue wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of the staff, and from my unbiased viewpoint they're all excellent people.

Who're you on FAF?

I'm Xaerun :3
Sup?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:58 am

Fatigue wrote:
Yago wrote:
Fatigue wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of the staff, and from my unbiased viewpoint they're all excellent people.

Who're you on FAF?

I'm Xaerun :3

YAY! So you can watch our streams still. I knew your ass was an incognito mod.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 am

t-t perce im uber stream retarded. (I hate that search system) i'm gonna sleep anyway. I'll check it out another day. Goodnight GTWF! (So begins the Walton moments of the last one XD)
Back to top Go down
Fatigue

Fatigue

Humor : Plays liaison for fun

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 am

Yeah not much- how are y'all?

And yeah, figured it might be good to get in on ground floor and explain the situation to people. 95% of the GTWT users migrated here, I think, but maybe I'll add to the locked thread a link to here? I... don't think many people peruse Lynx Plox.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.furaffinity.net/
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
t-t perce im uber stream retarded. (I hate that search system) i'm gonna sleep anyway. I'll check it out another day. Goodnight GTWF! (So begins the Walton moments of the last one XD)
No problem. I'm probably just going to stream another time. Good night. c:
Fatigue wrote:
And yeah, figured it might be good to get in on ground floor and explain the situation to people. 95% of the GTWT users migrated here, I think, but maybe I'll add to the locked thread a link to here? I... don't think many people peruse Lynx Plox.
I wouldn't say we're quite at 95%, but almost all of the regulars did.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

Humor : Whatever I am these days

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:02 am

Fatigue wrote:

Doing alright, not happy with the fact I have 8am classes.
Back to top Go down
Yago

Yago

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 am

Fatigue wrote:

The situation being?

Sorry, I hate allusions to other things and pronouns. I almost made a thread about pronouns. I hate the bastards.

Gay erotica is the worst. Trying to mentally picture the acrobatics a character is doing only to realize oh, the other he. That makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 am

Fatigue wrote:

NO. We all understand. No one is angry. NO ONE. RIGHT GUYS!? Right...?

They all agree no need to further the drama in any way.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 am

Welcome to Team Not a single fuck wa, Xaerun.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

Humor : Whatever I am these days

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:06 am

Well, im hitting the sack.

Cya guys.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 am

Aetius wrote:

Cya guys.

Peace out, A-Dawg.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 am

XoPachi wrote:
Fatigue wrote:

NO. We all understand. No one is angry. NO ONE. RIGHT GUYS!? Right...?

They all agree no need to further the drama in any way.
I'm pissed as hell, I'll rip your fuckin' head off right now. :U
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Aetius wrote:

Cya guys.
Good night.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 am

God?
no God...
Back to top Go down
Fatigue

Fatigue

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 am

Yago wrote:
Fatigue wrote:

The situation being?

Sorry, I hate allusions to other things and pronouns. I almost made a thread about pronouns. I hate the bastards.

Gay erotica is the worst. Trying to mentally picture the acrobatics a character is doing only to realize oh, the other he. That makes more sense.

The locking of the GTWT. Or other things, if any questions arise. It's nice to be able to explain things without the whole bright blue name thing that causes half the regulars to ignore you unless you PM them directly :3

And Xo, are you teasing me/the staff? I am confused :c

edit: Holy balls this thread moves fast.
Back to top Go down
Yago

Yago

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 am

Fatigue wrote:
Yago wrote:
Fatigue wrote:

The situation being?

The locking of the GTWT. Or other things, if any questions arise. It's nice to be able to explain things without the whole bright blue name thing that causes half the regulars to ignore you unless you PM them directly :3

And yeah the name in blue thing kinda makes people avoidant of you. I know i don't talk to you at all because of it.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:12 am

Fatigue wrote:

I tease, yes. I tease Mentova all the damn time. He actually took it seriously at first and infracted me. xD

And the thread will move quick and then die for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 am

The thread moves fast when it actually moves.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 am

Fuck, using this forum on mobile is bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Fatigue

Fatigue

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 am

Yago wrote:
Fatigue wrote:
Yago wrote:
Fatigue wrote:

The situation being?

And yeah the name in blue thing kinda makes people avoidant of you. I know i don't talk to you at all because of it.

So talk to me here! Or Skype/Steam. As always, nothin' sent to me away from FAF will ever be used or considered FAF-side.

That sentence made more sense in my head. You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:15 am

Ahkmill wrote:
The thread moves fast when it actually moves.

Now it's not really moving.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:15 am

Lol, you're welcome here, Xae. Is coo'.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:18 am

Ahkmill wrote:

Actually he's not. He leaves tonight. And once he's gone, he stay gone...or he BE gone. He lost all his time wasting privileges.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:18 am

XoPachi wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Actually he's not. He leaves tonight. And once he's gone, he stay gone...or he BE gone. He lost all his time wasting privileges.

You have no authority here. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:19 am

Everyone leave the forum, Im tired of seeing updates

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 18   General Time Wasting Thread 18 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 18
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next