General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread

Go down 
+20
Butterflygoddess
Daisy The Bunny
tallylol
Brace
Ouiji
Zaraphayx
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Percy
Lucy
Lucan
Zoe
MiloTime
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Riv
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Random game comments thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
How is it that in EVERY mission I have played on Professional difficulty in RE6 I get an S rank? Is it really that easy? Also, I luv Ada's crossbow :3

if it's anything like RE5, it probably gives you a bit more leeway in exchange for the higher difficulty. But if you know the game that well, it doesn't end up being that much more difficult so you tend to get a better score.

Well, I have to agree that completing missions the 2nd time was easier and faster since I knew how to do or how to kill 'X' thing (for example, Chris' last boss, the puzzles in Jake's and Ada's campaing). That and my accuracy is way better than when I started (from 60%-70% to 75%-90%)

I couldn't figure out how to get past that one level as Sherry when you lose all your weapons
and I guess one of the serpent emblems can only be obtained by her in that level
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

I couldn't figure out how to get past that one level as Sherry when you lose all your weapons
and I guess one of the serpent emblems can only be obtained by her in that level

You mean the part where you hide in the locker and wait for a guard to open the door so you can see the password he uses? I figured that out in 30 seconds Not a single fuck wa

Also, I love Sherry and her stun rod. I thought she was gonna be an Ashley-ish, annoying little brat. I'm glad I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

You mean the part where you hide in the locker and wait for a guard to open the door so you can see the password he uses? I figured that out in 30 seconds Not a single fuck wa

Also, I love Sherry and her stun rod. I thought she was gonna be an Ashley-ish, annoying little brat. I'm glad I was wrong.

it's the getting to that part without being detected and having infinitely spawning J'avo i couldn't figure out, but thanks anyway?
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

it's the getting to that part without being detected and having infinitely spawning J'avo i couldn't figure out, but thanks anyway?

They didn't spawn infinitely for me .3.

I just shocked them from the back. Maybe that was stealthy enough? They do keep spawning in that part I mentioned to stop you from messing up.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

They didn't spawn infinitely for me .3.

I just shocked them from the back. Maybe that was stealthy enough? They do keep spawning in that part I mentioned to stop you from messing up.

maybe i'll try to find a youtube video of it or something
let's face it, this game really blows at explaining its own mechanics
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

maybe i'll try to find a youtube video of it or something
let's face it, this game really blows at explaining its own mechanics

I actually thought it was pretty intuitive. Really, the only things that blow about this game in my opinion are snipers and sudden cutscenes that stop the action and get me killed.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Okami HD is in the PSN store. One of my favorite all time games...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Black Ops 2 comes out next week

Im tempted to get it because motherfucking zombies fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 am

So I guess it wont hurt to learn Linux if Win8 is really as bad as developers are saying it is.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:52 am

Lucan wrote:
So I guess it wont hurt to learn Linux if Win8 is really as bad as developers are saying it is.

It never hurts to learn Linux.

EVER.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:52 am

Lucan wrote:

For a touchscreen it's kind of awesome
Otherwise... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am

Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:

It never hurts to learn Linux.

EVER.
Yeah how hard could it possibly be?
-Luca's last known words
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 am

I was able to play xcom for 2 hours, two days in a row, rather than play it for 2 hours, then have it blue screen.

and so far, it hasn't blue screened at all.

so... maybe I should test my luck with another hour of games tonight...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:00 am

MiloTime wrote:
I was able to play xcom for 2 hours, two days in a row, rather than play it for 2 hours, then have it blue screen.

I'm so fucking jealous that you even have XCOM Y U NO?

I'm gonna ask for this for my birthday, just 1 more month
Ehh, what the hell, we have no money... My mom's birthday is in a few days and we're not gonna be able to do anything. Man if you knew what my dad's salary was you'd think I was fucking rich, but my family is in so much fucking debt it's like we're poor. I don't even know how I'm going to get enough gas in my car this week. I don't know what to do for my mom, maybe I should just draw her something, I don't know... it's not like I really have time anyway with all this homework I have (not that I'm actually making that a priority lol)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I'm so fucking jealous that you even have XCOM Y U NO?

I'm gonna ask for this for my birthday, just 1 more month
Ehh, what the hell, we have no money... My mom's birthday is in a few days and we're not gonna be able to do anything. Man if you knew what my dad's salary was you'd think I was fucking rich, but my family is in so much fucking debt it's like we're poor. I don't even know how I'm going to get enough gas in my car this week. I don't know what to do for my mom, maybe I should just draw her something, I don't know... it's not like I really have time anyway with all this homework I have (not that I'm actually making that a priority lol)

I traded a bunch of TF2 stuff and gave my portal coupon to a friend and he traded me the game as a gift... so that was really cool

and don't worry. as far as I'm concerned, $5 is a LOT of money
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
and don't worry. as far as I'm concerned, $5 is a LOT of money

Yeah but it kind of worries me that you can't afford to buy food but you spend all of your money on games pokerface
I know you have a lot to escape from but this isn't the wisest choice to spend your money, you should really be investing to get out of your situation. I really do worry about you.

I'm sorry I'm kind of intoxicated and doing a stream-of-consciousness thing right now
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

I'm sorry I'm kind of intoxicated and doing a stream-of-consciousness thing right now

well that explains it... I was freaked out. although I should note this. drunk people show signs of care

anyway, you of all people should know the smartest way to be poor, and yet still be able to be a gamer. STEAM SALES. literally, that's all I ever get my games through. I got alan wake when it was $7. I got all GTAIV games at $9... hell, I bought literally over 100 games in a single package... for $30 (a long time ago when we were SLIGHTLY less poor)
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 am

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

well that explains it... I was freaked out. although I should note this. drunk people show signs of care

anyway, you of all people should know the smartest way to be poor, and yet still be able to be a gamer. STEAM SALES. literally, that's all I ever get my games through. I got alan wake when it was $7. I got all GTAIV games at $9... hell, I bought literally over 100 games in a single package... for $30 (a long time ago when we were SLIGHTLY less poor)

yeah but sales are just marketing, you're still spending money, it's not like you're getting shit for free
you should be saving, just a little at a time at least
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

yeah but sales are just marketing, you're still spending money, it's not like you're getting shit for free
you should be saving, just a little at a time at least

I buy a lot less than I used to. I don't really like to get into my financial stuff. I'm really bad with money, which is why I leave most of the money to my friend. I trust him more than I do myself. basically the only money I keep for myself is money for food (since I'm a vegetarian) and the occasional $5 steam game.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 am

I'm sorry this isn't really any of my business... please forgive anything i say tonight, i'm pretty much fucked out o f my mind Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 am

man, I wish people would get drunk more often. I like that caring...ness quality that alcohol seems to bring out in people.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am

Best glitches ever
Omg this is hilarious lol

Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Best glitches ever
Omg this is hilarious lol

Oh, that's nothing.

Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:57 pm

There's not really much to learn in Linux. There's a different command line (or 4, rather), a different file structure, and depending on the distro you get different admin utilities, and then there's a different file compression format and installing things is either marginally different or not actually necessary depending on the things in question. File permissions also work differently I guess. 90% of it is just learning different names for things which do exactly the same stuff.

I'd like to get an iPad. I wonder if I could dual-boot Win8 on one.

Edit: Apparently the answer is FUCK NO. Figures. God damn walled garden proprietary bullshit, why in my day you could install Windows 95 as many times as you liked...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Hotline Miami is fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next