General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread

Go down 
+20
Butterflygoddess
Daisy The Bunny
tallylol
Brace
Ouiji
Zaraphayx
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Percy
Lucy
Lucan
Zoe
MiloTime
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Riv
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

Random game comments thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:23 am

And if anyone thinks I dislike SotC because it's not as fast or hard as R-Type or something, you'd be sorely MISERABLY wrong in that assumption.

I just don't like games that I find murder on my fingers with uncomfortable controls. Then again, I just hate Sony controllers so that may be the issue actually. Not the worst game. I give it a 4/10 vs what I give other games I TRULY hate.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:27 am

It's from 2005. The controls are better then most PS2 games from that time.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 am

I still can't come to terms with it again. Outgrew it.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 am

I must have had beginner's luck with BLR because I sucked hard today Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 am

XoPachi wrote:
I still can't come to terms with it again. Outgrew it.

Alright. Fair enough, but that game gave me one of the most memorable fights in all the games I've played.
Random game comments thread - Page 40 Phalanx
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Admin needs to do a "Quick Server Reset"

Log back on.

Chest is empty.

Ragequit. Not a single fuck wa

Everything is always an admin's fault trollface
Seriously?

Hold on, I've gotta go reset the forum server real quick.

*Greg's account is suddenly gone.*
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 pm

This random Faxanadu game I found is pretty fucking good.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:19 pm

XoPachi wrote:

Faxanadu? You mean there was more than one?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I don't know was there? I played one on NES.

I get the feeling a joke just went over my head like a comet.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Well you said "this random Faxanadu game". Like it was part of a series or something. The only one I ever played was also on NES. I don't think that many people played it, but those who did remember it well. Probably one of the first true action-RPGs.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Well you said "this random Faxanadu game". Like it was part of a series or something. The only one I ever played was also on NES. I don't think that many people played it, but those who did remember it well. Probably one of the first true action-RPGs.

Oh, pardon that. I said random as in random for me. I wouldn't expect myself to play this. I don't really like older RPG's or the NES library too much and I never heard of it, but I believe I heard the title applied to something else...which is why I thought you were making a joke.

I do think there's only one. This game is great, but the way the character handles is obnoxious at times. Have you beaten it?.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:01 am

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Oh, pardon that. I said random as in random for me. I wouldn't expect myself to play this. I don't really like older RPG's or the NES library too much and I never heard of it, but I believe I heard the title applied to something else...which is why I thought you were making a joke.

I do think there's only one. This game is great, but the way the character handles is obnoxious at times. Have you beaten it?.

No, I only ever rented it a few times when I was a kid. I wasn't a very good gamer back then. If it wasn't a pretty straight-forward action game, platformer or fighter, I probably wasn't going to figure out how to get very far. Same reason I had Simon's Quest forever before I beat it.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 am

Fuck. Yes. Trials is coming to the PC!
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
No, I only ever rented it a few times when I was a kid. I wasn't a very good gamer back then. If it wasn't a pretty straight-forward action game, platformer or fighter, I probably wasn't going to figure out how to get very far. Same reason I had Simon's Quest forever before I beat it.

I've been farming this snake monster for money. I'm surprised. Old games like this usually make money hard to come by. I'm gonna try to have this game completed before the weekend is out.

Ever played Crystalis? Who knew SNK of all people could make a fun RPG. Doesn't seem like their cup of tea, but damn was that a good game. Was like Zelda.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 am

I got to the part in Crysis where the KPA has nanosuits, and there's a whole fuckload of them with machine guns and I have no idea how to take them out.

I have the Gauss Rifle but it has so little ammo and I'm afraid to use it because I keep missing at long range... I can't compensate for the rifle sway

And of course they all instantly know where I am once I fire Not a single fuck wa
I kind of regret turning the difficulty to hard (though I put it on easy during the tank battle because that was bullshit and I barely made it out alive anyway)

The difficulty throughout this game is really not consistent...

(nevermind it's actually really easy to take them out with a minigun or even an smg, but they regen health so it's almost impossible to snipe them)
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:25 pm

There is a game where the second boss is literally a pile of inside out vaginas with an eye on top and a worm that flies in and out of each hole to attack.

This game is rated E for everyone. I just wanted to share this because I know you all always wanted to know such a fact.

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=406
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40