General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread

Go down 
+20
Butterflygoddess
Daisy The Bunny
tallylol
Brace
Ouiji
Zaraphayx
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Percy
Lucy
Lucan
Zoe
MiloTime
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Riv
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Random game comments thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Greg wrote:
y'all niggaz don't kno shit bout resident evil. barry is best stars and if any of u cocksuckaz disagrees then go fuck a lake

ok then...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:16 pm

I love Doom 3 BFG Edition

I still havent beaten Doom 3, and I still have Resurrection of Evil and the new Lost Missions to play through, as well as the original Doom games megusta
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Lucy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Let's look over the track record of Leon Kennedy.

Leon's gone through hell and high water, yet he's not a whiny fuck like Chris is.

Hell, If I'd been through what Chris had been through, I'd probably be a hardened soldier, ready for nearly anything. Chris just whines without ever getting the full story in his head.

chris is far from my favorite character, but even I can sympathize with him... I mean if I saw everyone I cared about not only dying a slow painful death, but turning into deformed monsters that you knew had to be killed... I probably wouldn't be able to bounce back from that.

Leon did it just fine.

Besides, Claire's still alive. Leon has nobodyyyyy.
I got it... He's just pissed because N00b Rebecca Chambers pwned him in the mansion. :U
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:18 am

I just killed a bounty collector, then an arch necromancer, then a dragon, and a troll, all within like 2 minutes. That was after I fought another dragon and then a whole fort full of forsworn.

I'm plowing through this shit like a fucking tank even though I have a theif/assasin build Not a single fuck wa
What's the point of even having those perks? Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I just killed a bounty collector, then an arch necromancer, then a dragon, and a troll, all within like 2 minutes. That was after I fought another dragon and then a whole fort full of forsworn.

I'm plowing through this shit like a fucking tank even though I have a theif/assasin build Random game comments thread - Page 21 2769935412
What's the point of even having those perks? Random game comments thread - Page 21 2769935412 Random game comments thread - Page 21 2769935412 Random game comments thread - Page 21 2769935412

Quit playing on bitch-mode difficulty and download mods. :V
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 am

So I turn around slowly and see THIS

She was just standing there, decapitated, floating a few inches off the ground inglip

I swear this game's glitches are scarier than most actual horror games Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I love the concept that Hideo Kojima has promised that Metal Gear Solid 4 would be his last...

and then what happens? three simultaneous metal gear solid games (more or less) in the works as we speak.

I love you Hideo Kojima.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:12 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I love the concept that Hideo Kojima has promised that Metal Gear Solid 4 would be his last...

and then what happens? three simultaneous metal gear solid games (more or less) in the works as we speak.

I love you Hideo Kojima.

He really doesn't like that the needs to be involved. He said he was frustrated he's become "The Metal Gear Guy."
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I love you Hideo Kojima.

He really doesn't like that the needs to be involved. He said he was frustrated he's become "The Metal Gear Guy."

to be called "the metal gear guy" would be like being given the title of "god" himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I love you Hideo Kojima.

to be called "the metal gear guy" would be like being given the title of "god" himself.

He's said forever that he want's to do something else now. I would kinda like to see that too.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I love you Hideo Kojima.

He's said forever that he want's to do something else now. I would kinda like to see that too.

I'm sure he will. doesn't mean he has to give up MGS

zone of the enders did really well. he could pick on on that
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:40 pm

I have this pile of money here and can't decide between:

- Doom 3 BFG
- Zone Of Enders HDC
- Metal Gear Solid HDC
- Borderlands 2
- Far cry 3
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Kaiser wrote:

- Doom 3 BFG
- Metal Gear Solid HDC
- Far cry 3

Shortened that list for ya'.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Lucy wrote:
Kaiser wrote:

- Doom 3 BFG
- Metal Gear Solid HDC
- Far cry 3

Shortened that list for ya'.
Because I own Doom 3 BFG, I will opt for that

BUY IT NOW

On a related note, I finally beat through Doom 3 and I am so pleased

Now to play through Resurrection of Evil
Cant wait for my double barrel shotgun megusta
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Because all games Lucy doesn't like are BAD AND YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER PLAY THEM EVER!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Lucan wrote:
Because all games Lucy doesn't like are BAD AND YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER PLAY THEM EVER!
I dont know what Zone Enders is, but I would also opt for Borderlands 2

But he should wait til it goes back down to $30 during a sale
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Lucan wrote:
No, it's cuz' Borderlands 2 isn't going to be worth buying until it's around $30, and Zone of Enders is okay, but not as good as MGS.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Well if it's for monetary reasons don't buy anything that isn't on sale until January. But everyone should know that.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Lucy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
No, it's cuz' Borderlands 2 isn't going to be worth buying until it's around $30, and Zone of Enders is okay, but not as good as MGS.
Id say its worth buying at normal price if youre a big fan and had you bought it closer to its release day

You know, like me
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Id say its worth buying at normal price if youre a big fan and had you bought it closer to its release day

You know, like me
Sorry, but to me it's definitely not worth $50-$60 for a copy of Borderlands 1 with a few added things. That's just a colossal waste of money.

Hell, I think pricing any game past $45 is pretty assy, especially when it doesn't take a whole lot of money to make a popular game.

Just look at Halo 4, NO effort went into that game and it's made a shitload of cash. It could have been priced at $20 and the developers would have made a small fortune.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

You know, like me
Sorry, but to me it's definitely not worth $50-$60 for a copy of Borderlands 1 with a few added things. That's just a colossal waste of money.

Hell, I think pricing any game past $45 is pretty assy, especially when it doesn't take a whole lot of money to make a popular game.

Just look at Halo 4, NO effort went into that game and it's made a shitload of cash. It could have been priced at $20 and the developers would have made a small fortune.
Yeah, all games are pricey as fuck these days

Thats why Im so glad Steam exists
So I dont have to go to Gamestop and pay fucktons of cash for a game thats been out for 3 years
Plus Gamestop doesnt have any real sales like Steam Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

You know, like me

Yeah, all games are pricey as fuck these days

Thats why Im so glad Steam exists
So I dont have to go to Gamestop and pay fucktons of cash for a game thats been out for 3 years
Plus Gamestop doesnt have any real sales like Steam Not a single fuck wa

Steam rules, especially when publishers like Ubisoft are honest on them. Most games come out as $60 on Steam when new, just like they would on PS3 or Xbox because companies are greedy.

Far Cry 3 is actually $10 cheaper on STeam simply because they don't have to pay royalty fees to release their game there. They took off the $10 so they could be honest with their pricing. That's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks for the opinions. I think I'll buy Doom 3 since I know a store that has a discount on that game. That and I want to play the game(s) again so bad.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:43 am

I feel like Skyrim has some really good ideas but they didn't really flesh them out enough. There's just too much shit going on in that game that it's a total mess and nothing really had room to live up to its potential.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I feel like Skyrim has some really good ideas but they didn't really flesh them out enough. There's just too much shit going on in that game that it's a total mess and nothing really had room to live up to its potential.

Why bother with fleshing out a story when you can provide two centuries worth of gameplay by using a word-scrambler? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next